Author Topic: ANYONE NOTICE CHANGES WITH DIFFERENT TEST ESTER?  (Read 8060 times)

closeline

• Getbig IV
Re: ANYONE NOTICE CHANGES WITH DIFFERENT TEST ESTER?
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2012, 04:00:23 AM »
gh

would you go with the words of an top 10 Mr O competitor "250mg enantat precontest is practically no testosterone at all if you do 1500mg in the offseason"

he told me that when we were discussing to go totally out whith testo precontest

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2012, 08:32:18 AM »
testosterona is a real bad drug foro having quality physiqe...thats just how it is friend,, yes it is important in today bodybuild for thickness...but in reality testosterona is just a drug that needd to have lots of gh in blood and for long time for it to be super effective in putting the water where you want it to be ...thats what most fellas dont get,,

the trick is to do what 70s fellas did ....to take anadrol and the superdrol like and load on them whiel reducing testosterona ...all that done when gh is in system consistanly and high enougu doses and GO BALISTIC ON TRENBOLONA ACE...THIS!! is how you build a bodybuild friends..
the fellas today on stage are serve abusers of gh in the 30 ius...and also severe abusers of diuretics,, half of them woudnt be a bodybuild back in the day and in reality dont have any muscle to write home about ,, thats the truth i dont care how much the steroid boarding pump testosterona in your head,, you need to learn a lot from fellas like disgusted that good ole fella is telling the truth

gh15 approved

who else teach you this other than gh15? It's a fucken shame cause all the enemies and Dantas are ordering anadrol and cancerling testosterone as we speak...and following bible it to the T, gh15's info should be private only to the good people in this cult...really should.
l

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2012, 09:06:22 AM »
WELL I AM GONNA FOLLOW IT TO A T(REFERRING TO THE BIBLE) AND WE'LL SEE WHERE I AM IN EARLY JUNE. JUST GOTTA BE CONSISTENT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

202-Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2012, 01:54:06 PM »
Getting back to the original question, whenever I switch from Test Cyp to Prop, I notice less bloat but also less libido. I have no idea why there would be a libido drop but I've noticed the same effect countless times.

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2012, 04:39:53 PM »
Getting back to the original question, whenever I switch from Test Cyp to Prop, I notice less bloat but also less libido. I have no idea why there would be a libido drop but I've noticed the same effect countless times.

Same here...IMO enanthate is stronger than prop..longer to kick but once it does I feel it way more...cyp seems smoother on me

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2012, 11:42:50 PM »
GH15,

Quick question... If you were to use a blend from a certain top chef which contained 150 mg test e/100 mg tren E/100 mg mast E per CC, how much of this would you use per week? And also, does the ratio sound correct to you, or is the testosterone too high?

I am currently on 10 iu of gh daily, pharm grade..

thanks,

-s

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2012, 07:30:19 PM »
GH15,

Quick question... If you were to use a blend from a certain top chef which contained 150 mg test e/100 mg tren E/100 mg mast E per CC, how much of this would you use per week? And also, does the ratio sound correct to you, or is the testosterone too high?

thanks,

-s

hmm..i'd love to have access to a top chef blend like that!!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2012, 07:55:16 PM »
GH15,

thanks,

-s

HE'D NEVER RECOMMEND TREN E OR MAST E. ALWAYS ACE/PROP. ALWAYS.

AND IF I CAN COMMENT. KEEP TEST-TREN-MAST SAME AND WORK TREN UP AS YOU LOWER TEST, AND THEN FINALLY ADD ADROL AND LOWER TEST SOME MORE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO