Author Topic: Why are orals more effective than injectables?  (Read 4395 times)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
Why are orals more effective than injectables?
« on: January 05, 2012, 01:39:04 AM »
Just my personal experience.  I could be running 500mg test a week, 100mg ed of tren ace, 100 mg of masteron eod.  Will be feeling great, seeing positive effects on body composition, but as soon I throw in some andro.. lol, or m1t, or some superdrol and I'm fucking going nuts in the gym.  More vascularity, more aggression, more strength, greater pumps.  I can cut out the test, drop the dose of masteron, go tren eod, and still, throw in a solid oral and I'm on a whole other level.

Anyone else agree?

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
Re: Why are orals more effective than injectables?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 02:25:03 AM »
you notice a prohormone like superdrol more then 1gram of real aas??

Superdrol is actually a steroid, strongest oral there is as fella gh15 says.  But in some says yes, gives you the real jacked feeling.  I just wonder if that real jacked feeling is what certain orals do, while injectables are doing the real work deep down. 

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 02:46:04 AM »
I love strong orals. I love drugs you can feel right away or within a few days. like halotestin. or dianabolo or anadrol. The best was bruce knellers halorol-50 the very first orignal batch that was only out ofr about a month. that shit was carzy you were instructed to take 1 tab pre-workout no more than that it was toxic stuff but it rocked I mean you could feel it working and you just felt strong and a little hyped up. This stuff had you lifting heavy weights and grunting like a real bodybuilder. It was strong stuff. I tried 100mg one day and holy shit! I put on 15-20 pounds of lean muscle quick.that stuff rocked.I used it ssolo for a week just to see what it did solo and it worked! then I threw in some suspension and blew up. just felt like I could work-out forever . I ate after the gym and went back home and lifted more weights.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 03:10:37 AM »
I love strong orals. I love drugs you can feel right away or within a few days. like halotestin. or dianabolo or anadrol. The best was bruce knellers halorol-50 the very first orignal batch that was only out ofr about a month. that shit was carzy you were instructed to take 1 tab pre-workout no more than that it was toxic stuff but it rocked I mean you could feel it working and you just felt strong and a little hyped up. This stuff had you lifting heavy weights and grunting like a real bodybuilder. It was strong stuff. I tried 100mg one day and holy shit! I put on 15-20 pounds of lean muscle quick.that stuff rocked.I used it ssolo for a week just to see what it did solo and it worked! then I threw in some suspension and blew up. just felt like I could work-out forever . I ate after the gym and went back home and lifted more weights.

That's what I mean,  In my case right now I'm running 30mg of m1t with my test tren and masteron.  Just threw in m1t about 11 days ago and I feel a pronounced difference, strength is going through the roof and I feel great.  I'm getting full body pumps having sex lol.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 03:27:32 AM »
That's what I mean,  In my case right now I'm running 30mg of m1t with my test tren and masteron.  Just threw in m1t about 11 days ago and I feel a pronounced difference, strength is going through the roof and I feel great.  I'm getting full body pumps having sex lol.

YES I LOVE M1T. PEOPLE ALWAYS ASKED ME WHY I WANTED IT AFTER THE BAN AND I TOLD THEM BECAUSE IT GETS ME JACKED UP AND BLOWS ME UP WITH MUSCLE  NOT WATER.
M1T IS GREAT SHIT! JUST BE CAREFUL HOW MUCH YOU USE AND FOR HOW LONG. I HAVE SEEN GUYS QUIT TAKING IT AFTER A FEW DAYS BECAUSE IT WAS TO STRONG FOR THEM.
HALODROL IS PRETTY MUCH JUST AS TOXIC. THE BATCH I GOT THE SAID NEVER EXCEED ONE 50MG TAB A DAY. I DID KNOW SOMEONE ON HALODROL-50 THAT HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL HE GOT JAUNDICE OR SOMETHING HIS EYES WERE ALL YELOW. THE MAX MUSCLE REFUSED TO SELL IT. BECAUSE HE ALSO KNEW THE OWNER OF THE LOCAL MAX MUSCLE BUT HE MUST OF DRANK ALOT. OR JUST WASNT HEALTHY BECAUE i LOVED THE STUFF AND HAD ZERO SIDE-EFFECTS EXCEPT MASSIVE MUSCLE GAINS AND A RIPPED GRAINEY YOUNG RICH GASPARI LOOK. THE STUFF WAS CRAZY THAT IS ANOHTER REASON i LOVE SUSPENSION AND PROP BECAUSE YOU CAN FEEL IT FAST. I HATE LONGER ESTER DRUGS. bUT LONGER ESTER DRUGS DO WORK GOOD i WONT LIE THEY ARE GREAT. I AM JUST NOT PATIENT AND LOVE DRUGS YOU CAN ACTUALLY FEEL WORKING. TREN IS ANOTHER ONE I AM ACTUALLY A LITTLE SENSITIVE TO HIGH DOSES OF TREN. I GET HYPERTENSION AND GET TRENSOMNIA.AND I LIKE TO SLEEP. 300-500MG IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. M1T ALMOST GIVES YOU TREN LIKE RESULTS IF IT'S HIGH QUALITY.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 10:49:50 AM »
Tren Extreme from american cellular labs was the shit. Ive never gotten aggression in the gym like I got from that drug. INjectables dont make me feel any different. That shit did though, big time.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 11:08:22 AM »
I agree orals def add a nice big kick to an injectible cycle. I like to have lots on hand and just cycle them on and off throughout.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 11:12:01 AM »
I agree orals def add a nice big kick to an injectible cycle. I like to have lots on hand and just cycle them on and off throughout.

same here man, I'll run them, take 2-3 weeks off orals, keep it going!  What's your fav oral?

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 11:14:09 AM »
i'm sorry bro... didn't know it was a steroid, on the dutch boards we see superdrol as prohormone. I did some when i was in the states, liked it but not better then test!

I've got a new oral. Maybe you guy allready know it: oral tren. It's methyltren but than in a tab.. gonne try it out soon.. If you like orals you shouls deff try that one!!

heard the sides on that out weigh the good, then again they say that about m1t and I don't notice any sides, other than fuckiin acne, but that's cosmetic, whatever.  The good far out weighs the bad (acne) imo

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 01:32:37 PM »
Just my personal experience.  I could be running 500mg test a week, 100mg ed of tren ace, 100 mg of masteron eod.  Will be feeling great, seeing positive effects on body composition, but as soon I throw in some andro.. lol, or m1t, or some superdrol and I'm fucking going nuts in the gym.  More vascularity, more aggression, more strength, greater pumps.  I can cut out the test, drop the dose of masteron, go tren eod, and still, throw in a solid oral and I'm on a whole other level.

Anyone else agree?

You feel great when you add in the oral for the first few days, and then after that your body just gets used to it... Nothing compares to the initially feeling of tren ace begin introduced to your  blood. No oral compares. Nothing compares.

Introducing an oral can help, especially if you have platuaued (sp?), although I would never put any oral on the same level as the introduction of tren ace-masteron introduced into the blood.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 01:35:04 PM »
same here man, I'll run them, take 2-3 weeks off orals, keep it going!  What's your fav oral?

Supedrol is the strongest I've used. I used it quite a bit last year not much this year I don't feel to good on it. I love good human grade dbol like napoism dbol. I also like halo extreme I got really think and strong from it.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2012, 01:36:25 PM »
I just added test suspension yesterday. Excited to see what it does. I already feel a bit bloated in the face today. I took a 100mg shot before my workout yesterday.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2012, 04:58:13 PM »
currently, what brands out there are the best superdrol?

i remember many years ago when sledge first brought the designer supplements superdrol, the original one on the market. I only ordered one bottle but the company i ordered from fucked up and sent me 20! i was like oh shit :D had i known that to this day nothing compared to the DS version i would still have a few bottles today  :(

chess315

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2012, 06:08:57 PM »
currently, what brands out there are the best superdrol?

i remember many years ago when sledge first brought the designer supplements superdrol, the original one on the market. I only ordered one bottle but the company i ordered from fucked up and sent me 20! i was like oh shit :D had i known that to this day nothing compared to the DS version i would still have a few bottles today  :(
I dont use it but beastdrol and  super dmz

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2012, 07:30:22 PM »
Ya beastdrol is the one I use I have a few bottles stowed away.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 08:13:22 AM »
Why are orals more effective? Are they more effective? Short term yes. When an oral drug passes through the liver it will activate various growth factors that injectables can not do. This is temporary and usually starts going backwards past 3-4 week mark, but you will never reach your full potential on plain old injectable steroids without using lots of orals imo
l

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 09:43:56 AM »
everyone uses both.......... they work hand in hand

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2012, 05:53:51 PM »
how long till you feel drol?  today is my first day ever taking drol,,,using stray n go.....caps,,,,took 100mg today,,,does it take a few days to feel it and blow up?  been a while since i ran orals,,,and for the record,,,pure gear dbol = bunk garbage,,,threw that in last cycle and it did nothing

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2012, 07:01:26 PM »
how long till you feel drol?  today is my first day ever taking drol,,,using stray n go.....caps,,,,took 100mg today,,,does it take a few days to feel it and blow up?  been a while since i ran orals,,,and for the record,,,pure gear dbol = bunk garbage,,,threw that in last cycle and it did nothing

some guys dont gain weight at all off of it, but it will blow you up from within and I'm not joking here, it will make the scrawniest fella into a FREAK! Even if your not a huge guy, you will look  LIKE A FREAK!! You will be so full it's not even funny but it's a different kind of fullness not that insulin shit but actualy grows your measurements....arm size in three weeks shoud go up 1/2 inch or so, pecs will look fuller, and you will lean out a bit. All this will happen without gaining more than 5-10 pounds on the scale, sometimes less....it's the look that changes so dont be dissapointed if your not gaining a pound a day like you were told it would...it's not uncommon
l

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2012, 07:11:08 PM »
some guys dont gain weight at all off of it, but it will blow you up from within and I'm not joking here, it will make the scrawniest fella into a FREAK! Even if your not a huge guy, you will look  LIKE A FREAK!! You will be so full it's not even funny but it's a different kind of fullness not that insulin shit but actualy grows your measurements....arm size in three weeks shoud go up 1/2 inch or so, pecs will look fuller, and you will lean out a bit. All this will happen without gaining more than 5-10 pounds on the scale, sometimes less....it's the look that changes so dont be dissapointed if your not gaining a pound a day like you were told it would...it's not uncommon

Good post, I hardly gain weight when I take drol but I look much bigger and fuller, for a bodybuilder go by mirror not by scale
Thunderdome approved