Author Topic: Clint Richardson interview – “The Corporation Nation” – #101  (Read 5243 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

This episode is an interview with Clint Richardson titled “The Corporation Nation” and is being released on Saturday, Jan. 22, 2011. My interview with Clint was recorded on Jan. 18, 2011.

The Corporation Nation is the United States of America, U.S. Incorporated.
The United States is comprised of over 185,000 incorporated state, county, city, town, municipality, district, councils, school district, pension fund, enterprise operation, lottery, alcohol monopoly, and many other private and for-profit corporations, which have mistakenly been called our “representative government”.

The hidden wealth and investment totals for all of these “collective” 185,000 corporations (governments), when added together, equate to well over 100 trillion dollars, over 26 trillion in just pension fund investment assets.
A trillion dollars is a million million.
With these investments, the government owns controlling ownership interest in all Fortune 500 companies, most major domestic and international companies, and most of everything you see around you. Malls, mini-malls, strip-malls, golf courses, movie theaters, etc…
Federal lands include about 87% of all state land, 97% of Utah land, 95% of Nevada, etc…
This is all easily verifiable by looking at the general accounting system of government, as required by federal law, called the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, or CAFR.
Clint Richardson’s “The Corporation Nation” documentary proves all of this without a shadow of a doubt.

D/L: http://media.blubrry.com/gnosticmedia/gnosticmedia.com/podcast/GnosticMedia_PC_101_Clint_Richardson_low.mp3

the full length docu - yes it's long. I"m not watching Zeitgeist so I'll watch this.

original link with other links: http://www.gnosticmedia.com/clint-richardson-interview-the-corporation-nation-101/

///

I'm a nerd and thought of Hugo and Bindare while I was out and baout today thought you two atleast would like this.

oh and also mentions Ron paul at around the 1 hour 4 minute mark in the gnostic media interview.

cheers

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Clint Richardson interview – “The Corporation Nation” – #101
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 07:49:05 PM »
talks about walter buriens pension fund idea and the elimination of taxes

http://thecorporationnation.com/

http://cafr1.com/

I'm not sure who burien is though.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 09:00:22 PM »
THE GREAT PENSION FUND HOAX - Corporation Nation 2

This 4 hour presentation is part 2 of the Corporation Nation series. While a shorter, condensed version will be released soon, The Great Pension Fund Hoax is presented as documentary evidence of corruption and greed within our government and as a reference work.

This is not for entertainment.

Understanding this information about the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) system of accounting in government will answer the question that has eluded you for so long, just as it did me...

Why?

Why do corporations get away with murder? Why does government allow this to happen by passing laws and regulations, and deregulating the very framework that these corporations operate within, both nationally and internationally? Why are We, the People suffering at the hands of this oligarchical government, while our taxpayer dollars are being used against us? And why does there seem to be no difference between the private sector and the public one?

Answer: Because government owns it all!!!

Note... I am mad as heck that after hours of self-editing, and two full days to process this final version, I had one misspelling at the worst possible spot. Please don't tear me apart for this, it is of no benefit to anyone. Please learn... and comment for the benefit of the people.

The Corporation Nation 3

Ron Paul and The Federal Reserve: A look at the Ron Paul campaign and an honest assessment of Dr. Paul's true disposition, as well as those who call him a "prophet".

We will look at the Federal Reserve Act as well as the CAFR for the Fed and the Federal Government, and find out what this bank really is.

And the truth may surprise you. Finally, we find out what the stock market or "Wall Street" really is.

CAFR SCHOOL: School Districts And The Lottery
This is an advanced lesson in government corruption - in legal, organized crime.

Covered here are the CAFR's for the "Rim Of The World" school district in San Bernardino County, and for the California State Lottery.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 09:01:13 PM »
rumpl4skn is the fucking best. I could also see 240 taking interest in this.

read rumpl4skn's posts :D good read

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6569

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 09:03:06 PM »
read the BFN thread if you wanna stay up to date.

more discussion about CAFR here: http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?44893-The-CAFR-(Comprehensive-Annual-Financial-Report)-Thread/page4&s=c293081df029133edc34f2401044bcb3

supposedly a CPA checked out the 2009 CAFR for the City Of Springfield, MO and reported about that. he seems to conclude some of the surplus info is true, even after amounts set aside for retirements and other govt employee bennies.

listening now to this interview (mayor of Salt Lake County, Peter Corroon) discussing the issue.
http://realitybloger.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/carroon-interview-full.mp3

red

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 09:06:57 PM »
I am sick to my stomach.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 09:26:01 PM »
fuck I just wish this guys videos weren't so long.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 08:14:28 PM »
he calls out Ron Paul beautifully in part 3

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 01:30:22 AM »
Who should we be supporting then?  If we're wrong on Paul, who?  What's left?  Anyone?  Is there another choice?

Is it wrong to support Paul over Romney, Santorum, Perry, Newt or should we cast our vote for Obama lol...

LOL, if Paul got in and went against his stated beliefs, he would go down as the single biggest hypocrite of all fucking time...

So what are the other options MB?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 09:32:08 PM »
 this? :D