Author Topic: thanktropin  (Read 2726 times)

L.L

thanktropin
« on: January 05, 2012, 08:55:33 PM »
anybody on these lately?? how do u like them??

SamsonD

• Getbig II
Re: thanktropin
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 09:24:47 PM »
anybody on these lately?? how do u like them??

Yeah and how do they compare to ND blues or novos?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 09:49:58 PM »
IF U CAN AFFORD THANKS YOU CAN AFFORD DL'S KIGS, SLINPIMP. AND DL IS AS GENUINE AS IT COMES.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

L.L

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 10:01:13 PM »
IF U CAN AFFORD THANKS YOU CAN AFFORD DL'S KIGS, SLINPIMP. AND DL IS AS GENUINE AS IT COMES.

supposely Kamis is legit too, shit Kami  is the biggest distributor of kigs..probaly DL gets it from Kami..lol... but seriuosly ,fuck kigs ,bro...i swear i dont feel them....i just found 10 ius of novos i had left ,shot them , right away within 10 minutes,  hands got numb and jaw  pumped when i chew..lol

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 10:04:26 PM »

supposely Kamis is legit too ...fuck kigs ,bro...i swear i dont feel them....i just found 10 ius of novos i had keft ,shot them , right away hands got numb and jaw  pumped when i chew..lol

I dont "feel" kigs like I did other GH either.  I was using some IP yellow tops at only 4iu per day before the kigs and would get numb hands really bad.  On kami's kigs, same as you I don't really feel much, except for being sleepy.  But I see results though over the time I've been using them.  I'm about to try some novo's though to compare.
And thanks are not really that close to DL kigs are they?  Off the top of my head I'm thinking about fifty bucks cheaper for thanks.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 10:07:05 PM »

supposely Kamis is legit too, shit Kami  is the biggest distributor of kigs..probaly DL gets it from Kami..lol... but seriuosly ,fuck kigs ,bro...i swear i dont feel them....i just found 10 ius of novos i had left ,shot them , right away within 10 minutes,  hands got numb and jaw  pumped when i chew..lol

GO CHECK DEFIANT LABS POSTS HERE HE SAYS HIMSELF DIFF PLACE.

I'VE TRIED NOVOS ONLY B4 & KIGS FROM DL ARE GREAT. SAME DOSAGE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 06:02:23 AM »
Upto 20iu of thanks 5days a week now, 10iu the two non training days
Big, gaining muscle by the day, getting leaner all the time, feel great mentally, skin improving, hair growing like crazy

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 06:35:09 AM »
Thanks are great, made me look twice as wide, kigs are cheaper and when i take kigs my stomach feels so empty like ive not eaten anything so i eat more but just grow lean, both make sleepy, love injecting then having a nice nap ;D both are great and as gh15 has told us both legit gh :D
Thunderdome approved

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 07:29:00 AM »
thanktropin are the best genetic gh I have ever try, but you cant compare pharma gh, cause on kigtropin you don't get same sides like on genetic gh, the fat burning effect are much better you fell hungry all the time and less bloat on kigtropin, what I like about thanktropin you feel more pump during a day and positive mood, simulator effect like igf1, some times I am just wondering if there is no IGF1 in there?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2012, 07:36:09 AM »
thanktropin are the best genetic gh I have ever try, but you cant compare pharma gh, cause on kigtropin you don't get same sides like on genetic gh, the fat burning effect are much better you fell hungry all the time and less bloat on kigtropin, what I like about thanktropin you feel more pump during a day and positive mood, simulator effect like igf1, some times I am just wondering if there is no IGF1 in there?

you are one smart pupil! good for you  ,, you brought this place iq up a little,, thanktropin is not igf...it is legit gh it is generic it is close to pharma grade but its not it is best generics around true,, it does make you hold more water and make you look very very good but! bloat is more than kigtropin and detail to the muscle is lacking ...water go into the muscle yes but also good percentage go between skin and muscle it gives you a little beefier look i keep saying this word little beefier look you can call it maybe fuller look ,, but!

kigtropin.....as of today give very litle bloat and simply sculp you into your skin ,, as in shrink wrap you like pharma gh does...he give you detail and 3 dimentional it widens you up just as much as thanktropin but with less water retention betwen skin and muscle thus! your waist will be tighter and smaller...while delts wil be just as big ..giving better v taper better illusion ,,

both are legit product,, have no doubt about it thanktropin is VERY GOOD GH,, but kigtropin = serostim as simple as that

gh15 approved
fallen angel