Author Topic: Navy SEAL Accidentally Shoots Self in Head  (Read 15220 times)

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Re: Navy SEAL Accidentally Shoots Self in Head
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2012, 05:23:47 PM »
He must have been getting popcorn during the class where they show you how to clear and handle weapons.

He commited suicide fool.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2012, 05:36:39 PM »
I once knew a girl that blew a seal while driving her car.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2012, 05:40:15 PM »
I once knew a girl that blew a seal while driving her car.

road head with an American hero.   there is no nobler cause.

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2012, 05:42:18 PM »
boom
Herpes

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2012, 05:46:11 PM »
Poll: Which getbigger would you most like to shoot in the head?

rush223

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2012, 06:24:42 PM »
Speaking from a little experience as a retired cop, I really hate to comment without knowing the facts. I do know that Navy SEALS are the most bad ass mofo's around. I have met and trained with a few on close quarter battle techniques. Everyone f@#$s up now and again. Now in this case it is an extreme one if what is being talked about is true. These guys are so dialed in with protocol that I am amazed that it is human error. If you could see these guys shoot, you would be very impressed. 3x5 note cards at 100 feet all in the center. That's how they roll. Everyone has a slip. Don't hate on this guy. All the bad crap I read in the previous posts is messed up. We all have done shit and thank God we never got caught or called on it. Don't forget where you have been. Yeah, he may have f'd up, but he was out there doing it while most were throwing some sustanon in their ass on this board. Don't bash the guy. Respect who and what he is and has done for you and country and pray he gets better, if that is in the cards. Those guys sacrifice more than any of you could imagine. Out.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2012, 06:28:12 PM »
Exactly. People these days with comparitively little merit or accomplishments of their own are quick to bad mouth people better than themselves. It boils down to their own insecurities. It's a sign of the time.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2012, 06:29:27 PM »
#

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2012, 06:43:14 PM »
Every guy shoots when they don't mean to from time to time..she should take it as a compliment.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2012, 08:20:37 PM »
He commited suicide fool.

The story said he was showing the broad his guns and that he isn`t dead - fool
time under tension

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2012, 08:23:12 PM »
Speaking from a little experience as a retired cop, I really hate to comment without knowing the facts. I do know that Navy SEALS are the most bad ass mofo's around. I have met and trained with a few on close quarter battle techniques. Everyone f@#$s up now and again. Now in this case it is an extreme one if what is being talked about is true. These guys are so dialed in with protocol that I am amazed that it is human error. If you could see these guys shoot, you would be very impressed. 3x5 note cards at 100 feet all in the center. That's how they roll. Everyone has a slip. Don't hate on this guy. All the bad crap I read in the previous posts is messed up. We all have done shit and thank God we never got caught or called on it. Don't forget where you have been. Yeah, he may have f'd up, but he was out there doing it while most were throwing some sustanon in their ass on this board. Don't bash the guy. Respect who and what he is and has done for you and country and pray he gets better, if that is in the cards. Those guys sacrifice more than any of you could imagine. Out.

Maybe it was suicide?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2012, 08:27:55 PM »
Does this navy seal happen to be 6'6 tall, weighing 300 lbs ripped, has an IQ that reads off the chart 220+, is a multibiljonair and break spines of german shepherds in his leisure time?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2012, 09:06:55 PM »
Maybe it was suicide?

Yes if you put a gun to your on head and pull the trigger, then its either suicide or if you live, its a suicide attempt. There is zero reason for anyone to do something like that other than mental illness. A navy seal has more respect for a gun than just about anyone on the planet.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2012, 09:17:09 PM »
The story said he was showing the broad his guns and that he isn`t dead - fool

The story says he was "gravely wounded" which means he's probably hanging on by a thread but will most likely die. And showing guns to a broad is a lot different then putting it to your own head and pulling the trigger. Putting a loaded gun to your head and pulling the trigger is suicide whether you know there was a bullet in the camber or not.  Anyway what would a Seal be doing with an UNLOADED gun? Aren't these guys guns ALWAYS loaded and ready to go at a moments notice?

Stavios

« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2012, 10:39:13 PM »
January 06, 2012
Associated Press

SAN DIEGO -- San Diego police say a Navy SEAL is on life support after accidentally shooting himself in the head.

Officer Frank Cali tells U-T San Diego that officers were called to a home in Pacific Beach early Thursday morning on a report that a man had been playing with a gun and accidentally shot himself.

Cali says the man was showing guns to a woman he'd met earlier at a bar and put a pistol he believed was unloaded to his head. Cali says he then pulled the trigger.

In a statement, Cmdr. Collin Green says the Naval Special Warfare community is saddened by the incident and extends "our hearts and prayers" to the family in this difficult time.

:-\

what a fucking retard...

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2012, 10:44:18 PM »
So if this guy lives I guess taxpayers will have to support him?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2012, 07:10:08 AM »
The story says he was "gravely wounded" which means he's probably hanging on by a thread but will most likely die. And showing guns to a broad is a lot different then putting it to your own head and pulling the trigger. Putting a loaded gun to your head and pulling the trigger is suicide whether you know there was a bullet in the camber or not.  Anyway what would a Seal be doing with an UNLOADED gun? Aren't these guys guns ALWAYS loaded and ready to go at a moments notice?
Im thinking this was suicide, and theyre just not wanting to call it that, for the friends, family, etc....

That life can take a toll on even the hardest people. Some of them are just bred for it, born killers, others can tolerate it for only so long before they crack.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2012, 07:16:10 AM »
Have we forgotten this guy already.   ;D

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2012, 07:22:21 AM »
Have we forgotten this guy already.   ;D

Hahahah, remember that one, love the hand gesture he's making after he shot himself.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2012, 01:52:38 PM »
killing in the name of your country.....
killing others that are killing in the name of THEIR country...
and they all think they are fighting for the right cause...
a smart man does not fight for his fucking country... what has america done for his veterans????
a big fuck you....
same with other countries.
war = stupid
soldiers are blindly following orders, by a government that does not even care for them....
i would never fight for my country! i would fight for my kid, my family and my real friends yes...
fuck nationalism... it's stupid really , i am a citizen of the world... not just 1 stupid country....

Be Happy,
Optimus

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2012, 02:00:18 PM »
Did she give him "head" afterwards? Looks like he could use some... hahaha
Ba dum tss

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2012, 02:05:16 PM »
a smart man does not fight for his fucking country... what has america done for his veterans????
a big fuck you....
war = stupid
soldiers are blindly following orders, by a government that does not even care for them....
i would never fight for my country! i would fight for my kid, my family and my real friends yes...
fuck nationalism... it's stupid really , i am a citizen of the world... not just 1 stupid country....

Fighting for your country is fighting for your family stupid. What are you trying to say, you would wait until we were invaded by Islamofascist, but wouldn't do anything because you don't "fight for your country"? But oh, we're supposed to believe you would suddenly fight for your family after they've already taken over and try to rape our children.

If you mean to say I don't believe in INVADING other countries then I appologize and agree with you. We shouldn't be meddling in the affairs of countries overseas.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2012, 02:09:59 PM »
a big fuck you....
war = stupid

In the strictest sense, US military personell, even though fighting for governmental reason, take an Oath to defend their country from all enemies, foreign, and domestic. That includes the government if it ever decides to turn on the citizens.

People that enlist dont fight for the government, they fight for each other, for the man standing next to them, for their brothers in arms, because the reasons they go to war they dont always agree with, but someone has to do it, and better those that understand that reason than someone who doesnt want to be there and gets others killed.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2012, 02:23:00 PM »
In the strictest sense, US military personell, even though fighting for governmental reason, take an Oath to defend their country from all enemies, foreign, and domestic. That includes the government if it ever decides to turn on the citizens.

People that enlist dont fight for the government, they fight for each other, for the man standing next to them, for their brothers in arms, because the reasons they go to war they dont always agree with, but someone has to do it, and better those that understand that reason than someone who doesnt want to be there and gets others killed.
yeah real cute that oath... but irl that situation will never happen....
and you say someone that does not want to be there... so according to you all soldiers that fight want to be there....even if they do not agree with why they are at war with others? so they just want to fight basicly, they want to be killing other humans... nice.... ::) ::) maybe that is why a lot misbehave as soldiers (not just us soldiers, all soldiers)....
i'd rather have someone by my side who does NOT want to be there and values human life even if that human life is from the "enemy"
US armed forces gets his orders from??????? yes the government...
no questions asked.... orders are orders.....
war = stupid, no matter how you look at it....

Be Happy,
Optimus

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2012, 02:33:11 PM »
Yes genius, you're clearly smarter than special forces guys that speak multiple languages and are tasked wirh complex missions deep in foreign territory--with little to no support from command. Explain to the islamic fanatics that war is bad, when they're killing you in your own country. Explain to these animals that war is bad.