Author Topic: 9 new pictures of tbombz, from today. watchu think?  (Read 44193 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: 9 new pictures of tbombz, from today. watchu think?
« Reply #275 on: January 08, 2012, 05:43:34 AM »
They have been doing this in Belgium for a few years already  :D

What a police state... It's almost as if the politicians have no higher priorities. No wonder it's a bit quiet around Clarence De Vis.
I remember that a Belgian show was held in the Netherlands, a few years ago, to keep the doping controllers on a safe distance, but they found out about it, so they brought a visit. As a result all competitors ran away  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #276 on: January 08, 2012, 05:54:08 AM »
Biggest self-ownage ever

Tboobz has been self-owning himself since day one, he's really one of the biggest idiots on board, should be named in a row with Goodrum, Basile, DA and other "legends".

He came as a fat kid, addicted to food, changed his addiction to cocaine, then steroids, been the same idiot all the time. No matter how many drugs he shoots, as stated above inside he is still the little delusional fat kid, nothing has changed.

Prime example that bodybuilding is not ALL DRUGS, and that taking a cock up the ass really makes you a f@ggot, no matter how many black sluts you fuck after that.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #277 on: January 08, 2012, 05:55:38 AM »
Tboobz has been self-owning himself since day one, he's really one of the biggest idiots on board, should be named in a row with Goodrum, Basile, DA and other "legends".

He came as a fat kid, addicted to food, changed his addiction to cocaine, then steroids, been the same idiot all the time. No matter how many drugs he shoots, as stated above inside he is still the little delusional fat kid, nothing has changed.

Prime example that bodybuilding is not ALL DRUGS, and that taking a cock up the ass really makes you a f@ggot, no matter how many black sluts you fuck after that.

OUCH !!!   :'(

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: January 08, 2012, 06:05:30 AM »
OUCH !!!   :'(

Are you saying I am not right?  :o :o :o

See?  ;D ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #279 on: January 08, 2012, 06:09:37 AM »
Great "comeback" in thunderdome, DK ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: January 08, 2012, 06:09:43 AM »
Are you saying I am not right?  :o :o :o

See?  ;D ;D
No,I`m saying your post is a post of pain!  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: January 08, 2012, 06:13:24 AM »
Great "comeback" in thunderdome, DK ;D

Thanks. Just got some time to kill because tomorrows a national holiday, plus i'm back on low carb again.  ;D ;D

No,I`m saying your post is a post of pain!  ;D

Sweet "Tay" is used to pain, the post is probably nothing more than a deep tissue massage in his ass to him.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #282 on: January 08, 2012, 06:13:29 AM »
tbom,, i told you already that testosterona is your enemy ,, you seem to not listen ,, some fellas will not be able to look good on testosterona for varius reasons,, you need high doses gh to be on testosterona in high doses or even moderate doses for your level of ciculating estrogen ,,

it has to be undrstood tbom ,, its nto only mater of diet,, you will lose lot of size if you diet now the way you are since to begin with there is not much size under ,, UNLESS you use gh simultanisly and that! will bring you down to about 190lb 6% which is  very very good but you wil have to do few things to get there

1. hgh ,, i think your natural gh is low not low but lets just ssay not high

2, testosteona is enemy ENEMY of the high estrogen circulating bodybuild,,

3. testosterona for you ned to be in the hrt levels just to keep the body in ful boost around 200-300 mg OVER ALL total a week preferbly built on phnyl propioneta not propioneta  small injectis too not large injects

4. high dose trenbolona ace ,, along with the gh

5 , masterona every couple day 50 mg

6. primobolan or equipoise  600 mg of equipoise 3 diff injects 3 times a week

only this will cancel the need for cardio for you and for loss of size ....otherwize you wil have to clean diet and do everything right for your type of body and you will! lose a lot of weight and dig into tissue ,,
inorder to do what you want to do in your dreams....you need to follow what i said above and then! you will come back here looking like the fella who put the picture here  with the abs and good frame like you since you have good frame,,,you will look better than him since you have more estrogen and you will be thicker

then again remember ,, you HAVE to foolow what i layed above its not one steroid and  its not a matter of wanting to do something and being lazy ,, it is a mater of havign the right products and being a bodybuildr

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #283 on: January 08, 2012, 06:17:14 AM »
one more thing here friends,, some fellas do not need testosterona ,, their own body is a testosterona walking lab ,, tbom is one of those fellas, hairy fellas hav ealot of testosterona ,, their testosterona production never go down when they load on testosterona...im telliug you hands on from fellas i worked wiht ,, hairy fellas even if balls are smaller a bit they alwys produce testosterona ,, their PROBLEM is testosterona,, the more feminine fellas that ae hairless they will do better on testosterona...it has to do with human physiqe diff aspects,,

in tbom case testosterona is the enemy UNLESS hgh is in blood then the hgh will be able to work the testosterona into action needed,,

i garentee to you all

if he reduce testosterona to 200mg a week

take trenbolona masterona and hgh

3 months he look like the other fella in the picture here that has the abs going and has good physiqe,, he will look thicker than him and more beefier than him ,,with quite same condition or very close

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #284 on: January 08, 2012, 06:17:32 AM »
tbom,, i told you already that testosterona is your enemy ,, you seem to not listen ,, some fellas will not be able to look good on testosterona for varius reasons,, you need high doses gh to be on testosterona in high doses or even moderate doses for your level of ciculating estrogen ,,

it has to be undrstood tbom ,, its nto only mater of diet,, you will lose lot of size if you diet now the way you are since to begin with there is not much size under ,, UNLESS you use gh simultanisly and that! will bring you down to about 190lb 6% which is  very very good but you wil have to do few things to get there

1. hgh ,, i think your natural gh is low not low but lets just ssay not high

2, testosteona is enemy ENEMY of the high estrogen circulating bodybuild,,

3. testosterona for you ned to be in the hrt levels just to keep the body in ful boost around 200-300 mg OVER ALL total a week preferbly built on phnyl propioneta not propioneta  small injectis too not large injects

4. high dose trenbolona ace ,, along with the gh

5 , masterona every couple day 50 mg

6. primobolan or equipoise  600 mg of equipoise 3 diff injects 3 times a week

only this will cancel the need for cardio for you and for loss of size ....otherwize you wil have to clean diet and do everything right for your type of body and you will! lose a lot of weight and dig into tissue ,,
inorder to do what you want to do in your dreams....you need to follow what i said above and then! you will come back here looking like the fella who put the picture here  with the abs and good frame like you since you have good frame,,,you will look better than him since you have more estrogen and you will be thicker

then again remember ,, you HAVE to foolow what i layed above its not one steroid and  its not a matter of wanting to do something and being lazy ,, it is a mater of havign the right products and being a bodybuildr

gh15 approved
Cripes. Bomz is, what, 20!? If he can't get himself in decent enough shape at that age without all of the shit gh has just listed, then maybe he oughta take up bowling, darts or something else low-impact.   :-\

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #285 on: January 08, 2012, 06:24:17 AM »
Cripes. Bomz is, what, 20!? If he can't get himself in decent enough shape at that age without all of the shit gh has just listed, then maybe he oughta take up bowling, darts or something else low-impact.   :-\

well some fellas just have less and some just hav emore,, like everything in life,, some have more estrogen ciculating and some less,, it depend how much fat you held to begin with ,, puberty...it depend on race and ancestors and food you been fed and all this generation is fucked up from the hormones in the food to begin with ,, his problem is not that he is muscless he has muscle ,, his problem is that the muscle is covered by thick skin !! so he will go in gymnasium even at 8% and fellas will look at him lik ehe is 12 % ....for that the solution is ONLY HGH ,, i keep repeating myself like damn monkey in a harlem zoo,, some fellas have low igf...tbom is one of them ,,the reason is HIGH ESTROGEN CIRULATING IN BLOOD,, it is a problem but it has solution! the solution is syntetic hgh ...that will bring him to where he want,,

some do it some dont,, it all depend how much you want to be a bodybuildr

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #286 on: January 08, 2012, 06:25:17 AM »

Hold on, fatbombs is in his twenties ???  :-X

If a young guy on gear looks like that, there's not so much hope for him. Maybe he should become a fruitarian or something, but not a bodybuilder.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: January 08, 2012, 06:28:20 AM »
Taylor is a nice young man.  He is kind of like a poor man's Matt Damon.

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: January 08, 2012, 07:08:13 AM »
I think he`s just lazy in the gym, and not dedicated to any kind of formal diet........it`s not all drugs as evidenced by his pics.

He just needs to push harder in the gym,do cardio,and eat cleaner..............the word dedication comes to mind.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #289 on: January 08, 2012, 07:11:32 AM »
Just go on a fucken diet. Quit being so lazy. Go tanning cut off that hair for christ sake!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: January 08, 2012, 07:13:10 AM »
Just go on a fucken diet. Quite being so lazy. Go tanning cut off that hair for christ sake!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #291 on: January 08, 2012, 07:44:27 AM »

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #292 on: January 08, 2012, 08:52:22 AM »
Tbombz I think this situation between you and Flintstones1 can be rectified by allowing me and flint to DP your girlfriend on camera and uploaded to the net.  What do you say bro?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #293 on: January 08, 2012, 09:08:09 AM »

THIS ^^^^

Cripes. Bomz is, what, 20!? If he can't get himself in decent enough shape at that age without all of the shit gh has just listed, then maybe he oughta take up bowling, darts or something else low-impact.   :-\
& THIS ^^^^
At his age he is full of growth, he still has another x4+ years of pituitary gland action.
All I needed was the right diet at that age - he has become a walking chemistry lab, & still he looks like shit  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #294 on: January 08, 2012, 09:22:52 AM »

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #295 on: January 08, 2012, 09:35:04 AM »
For all the 'stuff' you take I would expect more...just keepin it real
L

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #296 on: January 08, 2012, 09:52:28 AM »
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #297 on: January 08, 2012, 09:56:22 AM »
Tbombz I think this situation between you and Flintstones1 can be rectified by allowing me and flint to DP your girlfriend on camera and uploaded to the net.  What do you say bro?
-

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #298 on: January 08, 2012, 10:02:26 AM »
well some fellas just have less and some just hav emore,, like everything in life,, some have more estrogen ciculating and some less,, it depend how much fat you held to begin with ,, puberty...it depend on race and ancestors and food you been fed and all this generation is fucked up from the hormones in the food to begin with ,, his problem is not that he is muscless he has muscle ,, his problem is that the muscle is covered by thick skin !! so he will go in gymnasium even at 8% and fellas will look at him lik ehe is 12 % ....for that the solution is ONLY HGH ,, i keep repeating myself like damn monkey in a harlem zoo,, some fellas have low igf...tbom is one of them ,,the reason is HIGH ESTROGEN CIRULATING IN BLOOD,, it is a problem but it has solution! the solution is syntetic hgh ...that will bring him to where he want,,

some do it some dont,, it all depend how much you want to be a bodybuildr

gh15 approved

gh15, how do you know high estrogen is tbombz problem? and how do you know he has thick skin?
i mean he is in the 20+ bf % zone, so at that range..any guy will look like he has thick skin cuz of the fat between skin and muscle. I would think he would have to diet down to 10% then we could accurately say he has thick skin and estrogen is his problem.
and the hairy part can be just a result from the testostone..i was hairless twink before taking roids and now im a hairy monkey and my body hates test.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #299 on: January 08, 2012, 10:05:22 AM »
There are people, and we all know at least 1 or two, that try to diet and they say, "that's it I am getting shredded" and anounce it to the world for attention, and get results for about 3-4 weeks then come up with tons of excuses of why they got off their diet and booom 3 months later same BS "That's it, I am getting shredded" and this broken record lasts for ten years plus, and if history has taught us anything, these people never ever will see their abs, Tbombs fall perfectly into this category, he will never be shredded not now not in ten years, just one of those types