Author Topic: Obama threw secret "Alice in Wonderland" bash during recession - WTF???  (Read 4592 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Obama threw secret "Alice in Wonderland" bash during recession - WTF???
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2012, 11:24:16 AM »
They played a sham on the public fool.   They had the one thing for the public and had a whole seprate other affair not known to anyone since the public would have rightfullty been pissed off at Barackigula is doing to the WH.   

no one played a sham on anyone

again - the invited the press, posted photos and videos.

This was a party for the children of US Troops so maybe that's why you hate it so much

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2012, 11:25:19 AM »
no one played a sham on anyone

again - the invited the press, posted photos and videos.

This was a party for the children of US Troops so maybe that's why you hate it so much

Can you show mew a video of the WH video they put out w Depp in the WH? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2012, 11:26:32 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2012, 11:34:21 AM »

333 - if you have normal brain function and you watch the video that you posted above you'll see all the answers to your absurd delusions that this was some kind of secret event

seriously man - the right wing just tees up this nonsense and you run with it hook, line and sinker

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2012, 11:46:18 AM »
As even the MSM admits that this was covered up, one naive little pseudo-retarded Obama sheeple carries on in his little bubble. What a pathetic man-child.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2012, 11:54:14 AM »
As even the MSM admits that this was covered up, one naive little pseudo-retarded Obama sheeple carries on in his little bubble. What a pathetic man-child.

kind of a bad job at covering it up considering they invited the press and published photos and videos

I guess throwing a party for the children of our troops is a pretty horrible thing to do

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2012, 11:58:42 AM »
kind of a bad job at covering it up considering they invited the press and published photos and videos

I guess throwing a party for the children of our troops is a pretty horrible thing to do

Can you show me the video of Johhny Depp in the WH? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2012, 12:03:24 PM »
Can you show me the video of Johhny Depp in the WH? 
nope, but then I can't be bothered to look because I couldn't give less of a shit

This event happened over two years ago so I wouldn't be suprised if the WH has replaced it with something else

why is this a big deal to you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2012, 12:04:57 PM »
nope, but then I can't be bothered to look because I couldn't give less of a shit

This event happened over two years ago so I wouldn't be suprised if the WH has replaced it with something else

Its about the lies.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2012, 12:07:23 PM »
Its about the lies.   

we already know you're not familiar with the definition of the word "fact" and now I guess we can add the word "lie" to that list

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2012, 12:08:28 PM »
maybe because they didn't keep it from the media (they invited the press corp to cover, realeased photos on Flickr and posted video on White House website) and the party was a Halloween party for the children of U.S Troops

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/405669/january-10-2012/malice-in-blunderland

I never heard or read about this before, but it doesn't mean it wasn't announced.  Is Jodi Kantor lying about this then?  It's possible I guess!  If it was for the children of soldiers, then it's a good thing in my opinion, as long as they didn't go overboard with American citizen's tax dollars.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2012, 12:09:58 PM »
I never heard or read about this before, but it doesn't mean it wasn't announced.  Is Jodi Kantor lying about this then?  It's possible I guess!  If it was for the children of soldiers, then it's a good thing in my opinion, as long as they didn't go overboard with American citizen's tax dollars.

There were two seperate parties.    One for the press and public to look at, and the creepy, gaudy, over the top hollywood bash inside that the public was not told about, hence the reason they were not on the log books.     

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2012, 12:13:41 PM »
There were two seperate parties.    One for the press and public to look at, and the creepy, gaudy, over the top hollywood bash inside that the public was not told about, hence the reason they were not on the log books.    

That's what I thought!

“White House officials were so nervous about how a splashy, Hollywood-esque party would look to jobless Americans — or their representatives in Congress, who would soon vote on health care — that the event was not discussed publicly and Burton’s and Depp’s contributions went unacknowledged,” the book says.

However, the White House made certain that more humble Halloween festivities earlier that day — for thousands of Washington-area schoolkids — were well reported by the press corps.

Then the Obamas went inside, where an invitation-only affair for children of military personnel and White House administrators unfolded in the East Room.

Unknown to reporters, the State Dining Room had also been transformed into a secretive White House Wonderland.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/in_blunderland_hKpNQkHfvpEWe4F51kI4dP#ixzz1iu6qw4Fh

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2012, 12:15:22 PM »

Translation: I can't prove it so I'll deflect and talk shit. You're a fucking loser. Why even post here except for your crush on 333?

I've yet to see any pics with anyone but the Obamas in them. If they had pics of military children you can bet they would be parading them around.

These clowns want to live like kings.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2012, 12:41:33 PM »
Translation: I can't prove it so I'll deflect and talk shit. You're a fucking loser. Why even post here except for your crush on 333?

I've yet to see any pics with anyone but the Obamas in them. If they had pics of military children you can bet they would be parading them around.

These clowns want to live like kings.

Benny posts those West Wing videos every week.  i'm sure it should be in one of those correct Straw?   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2012, 12:46:58 PM »
Benny posts those West Wing videos every week.  i'm sure it should be in one of those correct Straw?   

don't know and don't care and I doubt Benny posts every video that is on the WH website

I have no problem with teh POTUS throwing a Halloween party for the children of military personnel and I'm sure if he publicized it to an extent that would satisfy you then you were also been criticizing him for using the children as props or some other such nonsense

I'm amazed that nonsense that you get upset about but then again if the right wing media didn't tell you to be upset I'm sure you would have never mentioned it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2012, 12:48:54 PM »
don't know and don't care and I doubt Benny posts every video that is on the WH website

I have no problem with teh POTUS throwing a Halloween party for the children of military personnel and I'm sure if he publicized it to an extent that would satisfy you then you were also been criticizing him for using the children as props or some other such nonsense

I'm amazed that nonsense that you get upset about but then again if the right wing media didn't tell you to be upset I'm sure you would have never mentioned it

The author of this book is RW? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2012, 12:53:23 PM »
The author of this book is RW? 

no idea

again, following up on a theme..... I couldn't give less of a shit

Obama threw a Halloween party for kids who parents are in the military

Shocking !!!!

I wonder if he was secretly piping in subliminal communist propaganda

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2012, 02:54:28 PM »
 :)