Author Topic: Few post workout pics  (Read 4702 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Few post workout pics
« on: February 26, 2012, 10:54:19 AM »
Don't know if im making any progress this year... don't really care. I feel like my body is pretty much maxed out. I am getting really strong this year but nothign spectacular in size. I have tried literally almost everything. Your recommendations are futile :D.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Few post workout pics
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 01:38:17 PM »
you always look great bro.  you said you've tried everything.  but when someone gets stronger without getting bigger i always feel it is a protien shortage.  400 + grams a day for 3 weeks might get the scale going.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 04:43:36 PM »
Looking good as usual bro...........keep pumping.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 04:46:11 PM »
i have actually been training twice a week and would post some pics, but i don't feel like having every other member telling me all the crazy drugs i'm taking;

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 05:37:32 PM »
Perhaps... I am not keeping track of it but i feel most days im well over 300. I get 2 10oz beef meals a day. I am so sick of meat right now that ive been getting sloppy latelyso i've switched to tuna. Wes, how are you doing my friend? You up to anything good? Let me know if you need anything.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 10:59:58 PM »
Looking good boss!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 07:30:19 PM »
Perhaps... I am not keeping track of it but i feel most days im well over 300. I get 2 10oz beef meals a day. I am so sick of meat right now that ive been getting sloppy latelyso i've switched to tuna. Wes, how are you doing my friend? You up to anything good? Let me know if you need anything.
Doing good bro,just started back training after a two month forced layoff.

Same old shit bro,any more contests on the horizon for you?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 07:34:45 PM »
You look to have lost some size in the arms ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 02:00:42 AM »
Don't know if im making any progress this year... don't really care. I feel like my body is pretty much maxed out. I am getting really strong this year but nothign spectacular in size. I have tried literally almost everything. Your recommendations are futile :D.

you need hgh and insulina,, you cant grow with out it  to where you want to be ,, you now playing with body structure...it is now getuing to a point where you wil be stuck ,, you already saw what you need to go against in national level....you cant get there 181lb ...yes you are lean ,, yes your head look smaller than body due to the specific hormones you use...all that true and dandy ,, but! you lack in density and thickness ,, you lack tremendesly in the 3 dimentional fullness and blow up that hgh and insulina brings...you are the type of fella that weill grow in proportion ,, the more you wait the worst it wil be ,, you are not getting younger,,

you are in age that you already need to make impact if you ever want to make impact in the opens

you play too much pliticaly correct balonie,, get on steroid boardings,, or pm me i will outlay you the specific products and doses you need to advance to where you want to be...otherwize you will alwyas be a dreamer,, mark my word

gh15 approved
fallen angel

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 03:15:16 AM »
this is exactly how I want to look
what is your stack OP?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 05:07:02 PM »
Lats look bigger/thicker in the front relaxed shot,and you`re fucking waist stays tiny even in the off-season.

Also your biceps look full in the front relaxed shot.....as you said,angle in the double biceps pose.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 07:28:49 PM »
No matter how good or bad the Leaf appears today, he'll pull it all together at contest time and dominate any event he decides to enter.

Heredity and determination are the keys to the Leaf's success!