Author Topic: NFL - this is bull on Pittsburgh  (Read 8249 times)

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
Re: NFL is a fraud.
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2012, 07:02:25 PM »
you can't alter a blowout.  havent i said the funny business starts in close games like the steelers game today, steelers playoff game with the rap cases last yr and saints vs minny and indy?  

next?

point shaving in basketball
fixes in soccer

but the nfl is beyond BS because it's the league of innocence.  ::)

saints
49ers
texans
ravens

= NO MONEY STORYLINE FOR THE NFL.

TEBOW GOING TO NEW ENGLAND IS BIG MONEY WEEK FOR NFL

You can write an open letter to the NFL commissioner.

Roger Goodell
Commissioner
National Football League
345 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10154

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2012, 07:03:52 PM »
So it was Ike alone who gave up 300yds passing and 3 TD's?  Good to know.

was it somebody else covering thomas one on one?

he also had a pass interference penalty

you're welcome

E
E

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2012, 07:04:52 PM »
You can write an open letter to the NFL commissioner.

Roger Goodell
Commissioner
National Football League
345 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10154

why would i do that?  i havent watched  a complete game since the saints won the superbowl.  and i didn't bother watching the second half because i knew they would win.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
Re: NFL - this is bull on Pittsburgh
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2012, 08:13:28 PM »

believe now bitches!!!
getbig or getgot

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2012, 04:29:34 PM »
was it somebody else covering thomas one on one?

he also had a pass interference penalty

you're welcome

E

He played lousy, but acting like it was ALL his fault is unfair.  Why didn't Pitts pass rush get to Tebow sooner? Why didn't Lebeau call a better game....honestly HE is a much bigger reason than Ike. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2012, 04:35:25 PM »
 Pitt D was horrible

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2012, 04:36:30 PM »
This is the dumbest shit in the world.  To honestly think a sport with thousands of people over the years being involved in without any coming forward to claim it is silly.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2012, 04:41:49 PM »
This is the dumbest shit in the world.  To honestly think a sport with thousands of people over the years being involved in without any coming forward to claim it is silly.

Basketball gets away with it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2012, 05:01:51 PM »
one question i have - how in the hell did denver have home field advantage against pittsburg ?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2012, 05:24:40 PM »
He played lousy, but acting like it was ALL his fault is unfair.  Why didn't Pitts pass rush get to Tebow sooner? Why didn't Lebeau call a better game....honestly HE is a much bigger reason than Ike. 

he gave up 4 catches and 200 yards receiving to the guy he was supposed to cover one on one, a guy i never even heard of until yesterday, he also had a pass interference that led to a field goal

the pass rush was banged up, woodley just returned from a hamstring injury which never heals until the season is over, they lost casey hampton and brett keisel in the first quarter on the d line hence less pressure on tebow

it wasn't "All" his fault, they were outcoached but ike knew he was covering him one on one which is something he has done well all season, he failed miserably and will now live in playoff infamy, i get the impression this is a game nobody is going to forget

if he played half as well as he normally does the steelers would be advancing

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2012, 05:25:28 PM »
one question i have - how in the hell did denver have home field advantage against pittsburg ?

they won their shit division, pittsburgh finished 2nd in their division

E
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2012, 05:31:37 PM »
lol @ ppl on getbig who tune into the NFL during playoff time ... some of you should just stfu, you guys know nothing about football .... lol

Suisam cant even make 49 yd field goals, never was a good long kicker....Ike taylor got burned all day, Pitt (like Earl said) has more injuries than any playoff team (GB 2nd). They fucked up by going down early in the game and playing catch up.

I was actually at the Giants game yesterday...WOW if we play defense like that and run the ball efficeintly I dont see anyone beating us...except for New Orleans who look scary good in thier house. If they beat SF they will win the whole thing.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGMEEEEEE EENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2012, 05:34:13 PM »
Basketball gets away with it.

Not on the massive level that these clowns think the NFL does.  Does it or could it happen on a rare occasion?  Sure. But to somehow act like the league is "in on it" is absurd.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2012, 05:37:38 PM »
he gave up 4 catches and 200 yards receiving to the guy he was supposed to cover one on one, a guy i never even heard of until yesterday, he also had a pass interference that led to a field goal

the pass rush was banged up, woodley just returned from a hamstring injury which never heals until the season is over, they lost casey hampton and brett keisel in the first quarter on the d line hence less pressure on tebow

it wasn't "All" his fault, they were outcoached but ike knew he was covering him one on one which is something he has done well all season, he failed miserably and will now live in playoff infamy, i get the impression this is a game nobody is going to forget

if he played half as well as he normally does the steelers would be advancing

E

D. Thomas was a stud in college but got hurt at the beginning of last season, his rookie year.  And I agree with much of what you said, but by far the biggest reason for the loss was Dick constantly putting 8 or 9 guys in the box on EVERY down and not making adjustments when they needed to.   Would it have been that difficult to roll a safety over the top to help Ike?  He played a shitty game, but the d cooridantor deserves a lot of the blame.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2012, 05:41:49 PM »
 8)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2012, 05:43:40 PM »
lol @ ppl on getbig who tune into the NFL during playoff time ... some of you should just stfu, you guys know nothing about football .... lol

Suisam cant even make 49 yd field goals, never was a good long kicker....Ike taylor got burned all day, Pitt (like Earl said) has more injuries than any playoff team (GB 2nd). They fucked up by going down early in the game and playing catch up.

I was actually at the Giants game yesterday...WOW if we play defense like that and run the ball efficeintly I dont see anyone beating us...except for New Orleans who look scary good in thier house. If they beat SF they will win the whole thing.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGMEEEEEEE ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh brother....an oriental talking about football....hahah, stick to karate and shitty cartoons.

;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2012, 06:01:05 PM »
D. Thomas was a stud in college but got hurt at the beginning of last season, his rookie year.  And I agree with much of what you said, but by far the biggest reason for the loss was Dick constantly putting 8 or 9 guys in the box on EVERY down and not making adjustments when they needed to.   Would it have been that difficult to roll a safety over the top to help Ike?  He played a shitty game, but the d cooridantor deserves a lot of the blame.

ryan mundy replaced ryan clark at safety because he somehow is the only football player in the history of colorado that can't play their without coming close to death

clark led the team in tackles, mundy isn't that good so that didn't help

the steelers were definitely outcoached, but ike covered guys one on one all year, i don't know how this thomas guy owned him that bad

E
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2012, 06:03:24 PM »
ryan mundy replaced ryan clark at safety because he somehow is the only football player in the history of colorado that can't play their without coming close to death

clark led the team in tackles, mundy isn't that good so that didn't help

the steelers were definitely outcoached, but ike covered guys one on one all year, i don't know how this thomas guy owned him that bad

E

Was he covering Decker before he got hurt?  Perhaps he was supposed to be matched up with him and didn't prepare well for Thomas who is totally different.  Not making excuses, but just looking for a reason.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2012, 06:04:55 PM »
Was he covering Decker before he got hurt?  Perhaps he was supposed to be matched up with him and didn't prepare well for Thomas who is totally different.  Not making excuses, but just looking for a reason.

who got hurt?

thomas was the taller receiver and that is who ike always matches up with, unless a smaller receiver is much better

E
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2012, 06:06:22 PM »
who got hurt?

thomas was the taller receiver and that is who ike always matches up with, unless a smaller receiver is much better

E

Eric Decker.  He has been Denver's number one WR all season.  I didn't see the first half, so I don't really know who Ike was matched up with, just taking a stab.  I think Decker was hurt in the 2nd qtr.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2012, 06:08:15 PM »
Eric Decker.  He has been Denver's number one WR all season.  I didn't see the first half, so I don't really know who Ike was matched up with, just taking a stab.  I think Decker was hurt in the 2nd qtr.

maybe, i knew nothing about denver's receivers

all i know is he covered thomas one on one for all 4 of his catches which went for a whopping 200 yards

E
E