Author Topic: Is 20iu a day too much?  (Read 33528 times)

Swlabr

Re: Is 20iu a day too much?
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2012, 07:50:36 AM »
Ouch, PT just got his ass handed to him. He won't recover.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2012, 07:52:41 AM »
This is a perfect example of how threads get destroyed here.

Take your pissing matches to the G&O board.

If you cannot debate each other like halfway civilized people, then just don't post here.

shit who
8)

I completely agree.  Notice how it was pillowbiter and reppin420 who came into this thread and decided to insult completely unprovoked.   The best part is how after pillowbiter started with me, after I hand his ass to him, he cries about how this isn't the right forum and how I made it "personal."  He's literally a textbook example of that sneaky little hypocritical shit who talks all this shit about someone, then when he gets confronted on it, he starts crying like a little bitch.  The guy is a complete joke.  I literally shit on every single one of his arguments.  The kid must be a masochist, trying such laughably stupid arguments with me.

Pillowbiter, the true champion of "quality of life", who criticizes me for IVing gh, yet he shoots opiates.

Get the fuck out of here you clown.  I can officially say I am done responding to this moron.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2012, 07:54:13 AM »

Thanks.  The guy is an absolute joke.  I'm tempted to think he really was just trolling the entire time.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2012, 08:38:57 AM »

No, you stupid moron.  YOU'RE the one who made the claim that injecting gh will collapse veins.

Fuck off you repetitious wanker.
Show me where I said this -tick tock.

"Does it come in English" sorry!! Those acronyms a little much for you?? I mean who would have got TO = time out  ::)
The rest was constructed of words commonly used in the English language.
You are a fucking twat mate. Chinky GH?? & I am the idiot, oh lord  :-\

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2012, 08:48:10 AM »
Oh, a 20 year old college kid just told me that I got my ass handed to me  ::)
You would know Swalbar, you would know  ;)

I completely agree.  Notice how it was pillowbiter and reppin420 who came into this thread and decided to insult completely unprovoked.   The best part is how after pillowbiter started with me, after I hand his ass to him, he cries about how this isn't the right forum and how I made it "personal."  He's literally a textbook example of that sneaky little hypocritical shit who talks all this shit about someone, then when he gets confronted on it, he starts crying like a little bitch.  The guy is a complete joke.  I literally shit on every single one of his arguments.  The kid must be a masochist, trying such laughably stupid arguments with me.

Pillowbiter, the true champion of "quality of life", who criticizes me for IVing gh, yet he shoots opiates.

Get the fuck out of here you clown.  I can officially say I am done responding to this moron.
THIS ^^^^
The most arrogant cunt I have met on GetBIg by far.
Twist everything around so you sound hard done by, fucking nonce.

I HAVE used IV opiates in the PAST, but NOT everyday (clearer now??)
You want to IV everyday & not damage your veins, yeah?? Is GH supposed to be IV'ed?? Is anything??
So you want to IV ED for how long?? A year?? Your veins will not last long mate if you keep sticking them, no matter what is in the barell.
Twat.
Is this guy a SUCKMYMUSCLE gimmick  ???
He so comes over like that, arrogant prick

PT
Growth/noob loves me

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2012, 08:49:12 AM »
Growth Noob is just mad at his life, this is a good way for him to let out his anger because he doesn't have the balls to let out his anger in real life.  This is not the section though to post these rants, go to the G and O and let off some steam.

TEAM Nasser

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2012, 09:00:31 AM »
This is a perfect example of how threads get destroyed here.

Take your pissing matches to the G&O board.

If you cannot debate each other like halfway civilized people, then just don't post here.

8)

i agree man, and look at how much was written too. my eyes just glazed over all of it. how can people care so much about e-drama to write so damn much, damn.

i have no idea what any of it is about but it should be kept out of S&H.

Swlabr

« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2012, 09:20:39 AM »
Oh, a 20 year old college kid just told me that I got my ass handed to me  ::)
You would know Swalbar, you would know  ;)
PT

I'm 18, get it right. ;D

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2012, 11:05:40 AM »

Show me where I said this -tick tock.

::Sigh::

Yes, I am giving in and feeding the troll.  Shame on me. 

Mr. Pillowbiter, your whole "I'm a stupid moron" act is getting pretty old.  It was somewhat funny at first, but you can drop it now. 

I can see you now in x5 years siting there PWO tyring to get a vein & missing the 1'st x8 times.

What is the life expectancy of a vein that you are using every day?? How much damage do you cause by hitting a vein repeatedly?? How long before you run out of good sites & are sitting in the toilet at the gym desperately (for that PWO 5iu) trying to get some blood into the pin yet can't seem to get a vein, just like a junkie??

Now show mehow you are going to IV ED for the next year without fucking your veins up  ???
How many sites will you use??

And in your very next reply after you ask me to show you where you said that, you say this:

You want to IV everyday & not damage your veins, yeah?? Is GH supposed to be IV'ed?? Is anything??
So you want to IV ED for how long?? A year?? Your veins will not last long mate if you keep sticking them, no matter what is in the barell.

Listen, it's obvious you have some sort of severe mental handicap.  Every single one of your points I easily refuted and made you look like an absolute moron.  If this wasn't all just some troll act on your part, I sincerely suggest you have someone you trust in real life monitor what you write before you actually post so you don't continue coming across as such a colossal idiot.  I suggest you re-read this thread, and examine point by point how I literally handed your ass to you, and try and actually learn from it.

I am 100% done this time.  Pillowbiter can continue with his crybaby antics and his veiled threats on squealing to the admin and putting me in "time out" (LOL)

Get lost you little shit.  You're done here.   ;)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2012, 11:53:06 AM »
And WOW...

Want to read 25 pages of pillowbiter getting absolutely destroyed  (in a thread he created no less)?

Check this out:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=410891.600

Glad to see the vast majority of this site also hates this little cock sucker.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2012, 05:40:20 PM »
And WOW...

Want to read 25 pages of pillowbiter getting absolutely destroyed  (in a thread he created no less)?

Check this out:

I questioned pillowbiters sanity after his "arguments" he used against me in the growth thread, but for him to openly post pictures of that swamp creature and admit he wifed that up?  The guy must have something severely wrong with him.  The ugly bitch in those pictures is the type of whore you fuck in the ass and give them a shit mustache when you pull out.  You completely abuse swamp creatures like that.

Pillowbiter is from India right?  India is known for its horrible pollution so I ask pillowbiter this as a serious question:  Did your wife crawl out from the depths of some sewage swamp?   I can't imagine a human actually looking like that without deliberately bathing in feces for many, many months.  You admit you IV opiates so at least you have an excuse for wifing the swamp creature up.  But do you just get high all the time?  How could you possibly be sober for a second and want that creature as your wife?
For the NOOBs here this is a SUCKMYMUSCLE gimmick.

Sucky, before we get into how you DID NOT SHIT ON ME in any thread, can we just review your outing below V V V V  where you were using gimmicks to reply to your main account because no one else cares about you enough

This is a little gem that was brought to my attention.

I can not take credit for the beauty in the following information & will keep the source anonymous as to show respect for the fellow forum member.

It was brought to my attention that a gimmick here by the name of 'Cigaretteman' has been "nuthuggin" Suckmymuscle on various threads as of recent..

Well, the truth has revealed that the paraplegia-inducing, canine destroyer who just so happens to be a genetically engineered superhuman has been using a gimmick to reply to his own posts, LOL!

It's been an outing waiting to happen & light should be shed upon this fountain of truth.

Closely examine CigaretteMan's early posts & their striking similarity to SMMs posts & the truth shall set you, or better said him, free:

SMM:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=4908;sa=showPosts

Cigaretteman:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=27918;sa=showPosts

PT
Growth/noob loves me

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2012, 05:58:27 PM »
dude, give it a rest. i can't believe you are getting tilted so bad over an internet message board - who cares.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2012, 07:55:04 PM »
And WOW...

Check this out:

New GetBIG poll.

Who is the bigger douch:

A. SUCKMYMUSCLE 87.6%

B. Pillowtalk  12.4%

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2012, 09:15:33 PM »
dude, give it a rest. i can't believe you are getting tilted so bad over an internet message board - who cares.

I am officially done feeding the troll.  

Now he's claiming I am someone else?  Notice how he doesn;t even remotely try to defend his arguments and just jumps from one thing to another?  What a pathetic little troll.  

I give the site admin my full permission to examine my IP and see if I am a gimmick of someone else.  I don;t even have a clue whosuckmymuscles is.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2012, 07:43:23 AM »
aren't you a bro from promuscle?

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2012, 08:00:38 AM »
I post on a few different boards, including promuscle.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2012, 12:31:39 AM »
Why PM me with this nonsense, just come find me on the G&O & say it in public
You said that you were not going to feed the troll (me) anymore. Yet when I am busy for a day & don't post, you get desperate for my attention. So desperate, in fact that you had to go to the lengths of PM'ing me.
Did you miss me  :-*

Hope you learned your lesson you little bitch

Don't go around insulting people and they won't shit on you.  Plain and simple.  Why even be apart of a board where you are literally hated by every single member?  Everyone knows your a clown.  Why even stay?

I'm glad I was the one to teach you such a valuable lesson.  6, yes SIX different people messaged me either asking me if you have severe down syndrome with your stupid arguments or why I even bother with someone like you who every single person on the board hates.

Keep it up if you wish.  I'll literally chase your fagg0t ass straight off the board.

Fucking pussy.
WOW, you had a pm from a few gimmicks that have a boner for me & now 1000's of members of getbig hate me, sure thing buddy.
You couldn't chase me out of the bathroom you fucking idiot & you want to threaten to chase me of the board?? BWahaha.
Right on brother, do you have a 'narcissistic personality disorder' by any chance.

You did not shat on me at all.
I made a valid point about vein damage & you twisted it this way & that to make your self look like an Alpha male.
Of course in reality, you are just another fast mouthed NOOB on getbig, who fancies his chances. We see this here about once a week.

You are also some what delisional, are you not
Call me as many names as you like Gloria, I still own my own company in Mumbai & can clearely aford Saizen @25 boxes a time.
You are clearly struggling to get human grade & are buying bunk chinky shit.
Talk BIG all you want bad boy, you lose/I win = before we even start   :'(

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2012, 12:58:11 AM »

1.  No, you stupid moron.  YOU'RE the one who made the claim that injecting gh will collapse veins. 

2.   It's YOUR stupid, monkey ass who "could just use existing medical research to demonstrate the point, but don't let that distract you from a good session of ad-hominem"
1.  Never said injecting GH would collapse your veins did I, eeerrrr NO.
I made a valid point about daily IV'ing

2. Funny you should say that:
Injection Drug Use

An Understudied Cause of Venous Disease

Barbara Pieper, PhD, APRN, BC, CWOCN; Robert S. Kirsner, MD, PhD; Thomas N. Templin, PhD; Thomas J. Birk, PhD, MPT

Arch Dermatol. 2007;143(10):1305-1309.

Injection drug use has devastating effects on the veins, skin, muscles, and joints of the lower extremities, thus increasing the risk of chronic venous disease (CVD). We examined the following risk factors for CVD in persons who injected drugs: health and drug use history, ankle mobility, pain, and skin and wound assessment. Because of deep venous thrombosis and injury and immobility to the calf muscle pump from injected drugs, CVD occurs at a young age. Decreased ankle joint movement, decreased walking, and increased pain are associated with worsening CVD clinical classification. Associated venous ulcers tend to be multiple and large by the time wound care is sought. Cellulitis and abscesses may also be present. Injection drug users serve as a model for the multifactorial nature of CVD including vein damage, diminished ankle range of motion, and decreased calf muscle strength. Persons who inject drugs need to have their lower extremities assessed for CVD on a routine basis.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2012, 01:39:51 AM »
Sinus

A sinus is a “tunnel” of tissue that forms at an injection site as a result of injections being done repeatedly in the same place.  Because of the repeated usage the tunnel becomes lined with epithelial (skin) cells, and therefore does not heal up.  Each time the needle is put in the sinus, which eventually reaches the vein wall, it pushes dirt, sweat and bacteria further down the tunnel, until the point at which all that separates the dirt etc from the bloodstream is the vein wall, which may then rupture..  A sinus is most often seen in a femoral injection site – injecting in the groin area is extremely dangerous, and risks the formation of DVT with the possibility of pulmonary embolism and death, which can also be the result of a femoral artery bleed.

I expect at this juncture, you will be telling us how you have identified around 30 different IV  sites to use & thus, this will not become an issue  ::)
Please do tell us how many injection sites you actually do intend to use.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2012, 09:02:34 AM »
EPIC OWNAGE (AGAIN) OF PILLOWBITER IN A THREAD HE STARTED (AGAIN)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=413887.100;topicseen

I literally am laughing my ass off at the absolute clown this guy is.  Everyone check this thread out and voice your opinion.  Why do I suspect people will agree with 99% of the board and see that pillowbiter is a fucking joke and everyone hates him?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2012, 12:24:38 AM »
EPIC OWNAGE (AGAIN) OF PILLOWBITER IN A THREAD HE STARTED (AGAIN)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=413887.100;topicseen

I literally am laughing my ass off at the absolute clown this guy is.  Everyone check this thread out and voice your opinion.  Why do I suspect people will agree with 99% of the board and see that pillowbiter is a fucking joke and everyone hates him?
Forget vindicating yourself  ::)
Just try & distract people with a flaming match, who is shitting on who here  ???
So how many IV sites?? When you are ready...............

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2012, 04:57:13 PM »
Forget vindicating yourself  ::)
Just try & distract people with a flaming match, who is shitting on who here  ???
So how many IV sites?? When you are ready...............

PT

I let the facts speak for themselves pillowbiter.  There isn't a single person who has read this thread and didn't see me utterly destroy you and your mind bogglingly stupid questions and arguments.  The funny thing is I even warned your bitch ass to not pursue this and that it would end horribly for you.  What do you know, I was correct.

Why do you keep asking me this stupid question about injection sites?  Didn't I tell you days ago to drop the whole "I'm pillowbiter, the stupid fucking asshole who asks retarded questions"?  I'm pretty sure I did.  An IV opiate addict such as yourself should know that there is practically a limitless supply of where to shoot when you have good veins.  Only a cock sucking moron like you would constantly shoot in the same spot.  It honestly baffles me how someone could be so stupid.  And where does it say anything about gh in that article you posted?  Guess what?  It doesn't you fucking clown.  Go play "I'm pillowbiter the exposed pathetic liar who pretends (or actually has) down syndrome" somewhere else.  It's tiresome debating with someone with such low intellectual prowess.

Now, I seriously suggest you drop it.  You are obviously a masochist and get off on the entire board shitting on you.  I suggest you cut your losses and never return under that fagg0t name you use "pillowbiter".  No matter how many knife pictures you post, prison stories you make up, fight stories you fabricate, people will always be able to see what a pathetic, lying, moronic idiot you truly are.  Don;t worry too much though, you'll eventually be banned like you were from every single other board you join when the admins finally have enough of your non stop lying.

Dismissed for now, pillowbiter.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2012, 10:26:56 PM »
Now I am an opiate addict. Can you make up any more shit??

Major MELTDOWN BTW.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2012, 09:32:08 AM »
Don't even attempt to refute anything I have said you bitch.  Just keep dancing and bouncing around like your disgusting swamp creature of a wife and that filthy whore you call a mother bounces on my gigantic penis.

You fucking pussy.   I still LOL @ your bitch ass immediately backing down when you call me "little man" and I challenege you to compare physiques.  A guy who shoots nearly 2 grams of test a week on top of gh, and god knows whatever else, claims that he "doesn't go all out."

You are literally the biggest douche bag idiot on the entire internet.  Your clearly done here.  In fact, you were finished before you even started.  You don;t even attempt to salvage your ridiculous arguments.  I officially now determine you are done.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2012, 06:48:46 PM »
You are a fucking idiot mate.
If you spent half as much time checking into my history as you do melting down, you would know that what you just posted is retarded
I have only just decided to do the GH, LOL, idiot.
& have never run more than a gram of test a week before in my life. I am 110 at 18% BF & 97/99 under 10%
This I am more than happy with. Have been for a while.

If I ever find myself chasing the dream by IV'ing bunk chinky GH in the toilet stall at the gym, EVER
You will not have to try & run me off the board. I will kill myself  :-*

PT
Growth/noob loves me