Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 131617 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: inregard to kami
« Reply #225 on: January 09, 2012, 01:29:58 PM »
doesnt matter he contacted my elfs ,, he is not the fella behin dthe printed ones,, the fella wbehind the printed ones is done with sourcing

gh15 approved
And who was this bold fella?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #226 on: January 09, 2012, 01:30:39 PM »
People started a lot of bullshit here.  A lot of people claiming all sorts of fucking shit, then all of a sudden changing their stories.

People claiming Kami is not responding yet he is answering people in an hour.  A guy with blue stars claiming he sent money a week ago and hasn't heard back from Kami yet I emailed him an hour ago and had two responses.

So guys.  Enough of this bullshit.  KAMI IS GOOD TO GO.  Forget about the rest.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
i dont have time for this balonei now,, his gh is legit ,, he is relaible ,, he is good supplier ,, he is good fella,, he is a work horse ,, he respect the products he sell

gh15 approved

I know he is legit, he is top suppler on my list, but since u never talk about his novas so maybe next tread we wont to hear your opinion on it?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #228 on: January 09, 2012, 01:32:04 PM »
And who was this bold fella?

my elf one of them got contacted by him ,, i dotn say my elfs names,, he is one of my elfs in the thundedome

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Amen, Nord is gtg

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
I know he is legit, he is top suppler on my list, but since u never talk about his novas so maybe next tread we wont to hear your opinion on it?

its not novas what the fuck is nova? its novotropin novos,, it is legit gh not pharma grade but legit gh ,, it is good ,, it get you beefy and lean ,, you hold more water than pharma grade gh but it is legit gh which you can not say about 90% of the junk out there

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #231 on: January 09, 2012, 02:02:31 PM »
my elf one of them got contacted by him ,, i dotn say my elfs names,, he is one of my elfs in the thundedome

gh15 approved

I had contacted Kami yesterday saying that I was going to put off my order due to his post on PM about shipping delay due to holiday and now the Chinese New Year coming up. I hinted at some of the controversy and despite what others may think I really don't believe he has the time to monitor these boards. I'm barely keeping up and I have no life.

Again, as I mentioned before, communicating with him has led me to believe that he is a stand up guy who is working his butt off trying to keep up with demand and shows infinite patience. This has got to be a tough time for him I hope and pray that he stays solid.

Anyway, here was his reply:

Hi man,

To be honest, there has been NONE of our clients, which are really
a lot, who has been complaining about our delivery time, our
qualtiy or something else.

Of all orders shipped out, there has been perhaps 1 seizure..to
Canada..we have decided not to ship to Canada anymore.

About the quality, pls if anyone who has been using our KIGS really
has complaints, let them email US.

I guess it is just the competition writing about us....but that
doesn´t matter. We are the best and they know that :-) LOL

We have had some delay due to the massive xmass traffic, but that
is in cause of the couriers, they have a delay in shipping. Now the
new year is coming up, and we won´t ship the 18th till the 1 of
feb. If you want to order, you might want to do that this week, or
just from  1 feb.

You can always email us, the customer service will be online 24/7.

KAMI.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #232 on: January 09, 2012, 02:05:53 PM »
People started a lot of bullshit here.  A lot of people claiming all sorts of fucking shit, then all of a sudden changing their stories.

People claiming Kami is not responding yet he is answering people in an hour.  A guy with blue stars claiming he sent money a week ago and hasn't heard back from Kami yet I emailed him an hour ago and had two responses.

I have to agree with you.

You guys need to try and not jump the gun so much.  You are just fucking it up for sources around the world and just brought a lot of heat to a very respected source in the game.

Stop jumping to conclusions.

8)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: January 09, 2012, 02:14:24 PM »
anyone here use rips?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #234 on: January 09, 2012, 02:16:20 PM »
anyone here use rips?

legit rips are very good.

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #235 on: January 09, 2012, 02:25:36 PM »
u seem to be fine italiano

it's a joke

pellius

• Getbig V
its not novas what the fuck is nova? its novotropin novos,, it is legit gh not pharma grade but legit gh ,, it is good ,, it get you beefy and lean ,, you hold more water than pharma grade gh but it is legit gh which you can not say about 90% of the junk out there

gh15 approved

I'm a bit behind of things. Does this post nullify another post where you say Kami is gtg?

Either way Chinese New Year is coming up so maybe hold off on everything until February.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I'm a bit behind of things. Does this post nullify another post where you say Kami is gtg?

Either way Chinese New Year is coming up so maybe hold off on everything until February.

Confusing. At 2:15 he says Kami is good to go Pharma GH, then 2:34 posting don't order. 

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
shit, I was almost buying kigs from china....

anyone can PM me how i can contact Nordic? thx

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: January 09, 2012, 03:54:19 PM »
legit rips are very good.

yup. the best hgh until kigs gets tested in a lab

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
I like gh15s presence here.and he tell the much needed truth.
However the only thing that drives me nuts is the sources he cites as legit are hard to locate :( just a thought.

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
I like gh15s presence here.and he tell the much needed truth.
However the only thing that drives me nuts is the sources he cites as legit are hard to locate :( just a thought.

same. Ive been looking "nordic" and "Jango" contact for days, lol.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
lol at no rips

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
lol at no rips

gh15 put homer on his approved list, from what i remember. both homer and P get their rips from same place, both real deal.

pellius

• Getbig V
lol at no rips

The rips I got from TP were poison. I'd stay away from product but if you insist then go with HK.
Right behing Nordic in gh pecking order.

Stavios

« Reply #245 on: January 09, 2012, 04:29:06 PM »

the only thing people did is post on getbig that they personnally didn't like the hgh they personnally tried

then, everybody went apeshit and started calling others names, than start saying this guys and this guy has an agenda and blablabla

big mountain out of a mole hill....

if I try something and I don't like it, I won't buy is again just because everybody on the interwebz says it's good to go.

the only thing I listen to is my wallet, and my wallet don't like paying for something I don't appreciate much

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
What % does gh15 make from Nordic sales?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: January 09, 2012, 04:41:19 PM »
the only thing people did is post on getbig that they personnally didn't like the hgh they personnally tried

then, everybody went apeshit and started calling others names, than start saying this guys and this guy has an agenda and blablabla

big mountain out of a mole hill....

if I try something and I don't like it, I won't buy is again just because everybody on the interwebz says it's good to go.

the only thing I listen to is my wallet, and my wallet don't like paying for something I don't appreciate much

problem is he didn't contact kami pr gh15 directly, when asked to show pics they were thrown away or sold, his nails grew faster, apparently he's confused whether they were the stamped printed kind

he's not saying he didnt like them, he's saying they're straight bunk

it's also weird that he's going from kigs to novos, instead of thanks

pellius

• Getbig V
What % does gh15 make from Nordic sales?

Here we go again. I thought he was now working for Kigs in between his barber gig?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #249 on: January 09, 2012, 04:49:47 PM »
problem is he didn't contact kami pr gh15 directly, when asked to show pics they were thrown away or sold, his nails grew faster, apparently he's confused whether they were the stamped printed kind

he's not saying he didnt like them, he's saying they're straight bunk

it's also weird that he's going from kigs to novos, instead of thanks

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. HE ORDERED THANKTROPIN.

AND SECONDLY, WHY WOULD IT BE WEIRD?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO