Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 130544 times)

matrixgh

• Getbig II
Re: kigtropin new printed box final verdict is coming
« Reply #475 on: January 10, 2012, 10:56:27 AM »
I have never see printed kigs on the box , I have receive my kigs 4 days ago from the same source I was getting before with a stamped box batch and exp/manufacturer date but label on the vial was printed, so far so good :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #476 on: January 10, 2012, 11:06:16 AM »
I've heard back from Kami rep and he is aware of the situation. He insisted I don't copy and paste his reply but to use my own words so I hope nothing is lost in the translation.

An "emergency" meeting was called with all suppliers and those involved in production. DL is right and new batches are computer printed version. He described the stamped version, the old batch as "extra powerfull ( overdosed)" The new version will be properly dosed. They are just able done selling off the old batches. After New Year they will be coming out with (he said a couple) some alternative premium brands.

I've contacted Ron to expedite approval of his account. He will be posting as Kamikaze. Perhaps you should wait on verdict until he gets on this board. He realizes the importance of this matter and should at least be given the opportunity to state his case. He knows about the rumors regarding greatly reduced potency of new, computerized printed version, batches.

--- Jr. Elf Pellius

coudnt you pm this to me lol,, i will wait ,, i swear i just ruined another vial of print here chekckin it ,, reason i dont inject it is because i stil lhave a vial to go of the stamp and im supersticious like that  : ) i like finish stam batch first it is 24 hour and i get to have print in the blood and then everything is understood ,,

but!  i idd mix another vial of print since i like to throw away viles,, my elfs would kill me if they saw what i do with those vials lol but! but! to mu surprize it has some flaky sticky pieces that hold a good 30-50 seconds ...not 2 min but half the time! lol guess what that mean!! it mean half the fucking dose,,,

now REMEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBER my elf nosleep ,, yes yes the 18 year old new elf of mine with the capital letters who shout all the time....well this elf told me that the print version is 6 iu llol and he is most likley right lol 6

the stamp is 12-15 over dose

the print probably 6-7 and they say 10.... lol its not 10 but its probbaly 5-6 like blp and like nosleep say ....

when i hold the 2 vials twatrd the light the stamp and the print...they both right now  have the consistancy of gh inside,, one is little thicker the other little thinner ,, you just feel one has more density but i would bet my life that the print does have gh inside it and it is ust half the dose 4-6 insted of 10 ...and the stamp is 15...thats why it is so strong

still this is inconsistancys and it shoudl be this way ,,

i will wait for explanation i wil also try the print to make sure it does have 6 iu in it....since 6 iu is better than no iu but it still corrupt and if it is 6 iu there wil have to be exchange or discounts  on the next purchases ,, big discounts otherwize this company will not survive

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #477 on: January 10, 2012, 11:12:59 AM »
You really don't have a fucking clue to how much he is helping us and the entire bodybuilding community, do you? How many, years -- decades -- have genuine fellas that are serious about bodybuilding lost tons and tons of money buying bogus and under dosed products. Finally, we have someone that is, and has, built and organized a community where we can look out for each other. This is our first real test on whether or not we can influence a company and make or break them. gh15 has already proven several times that he can make a company: strang, nord and others now private and underground because of too much business, euro gets back on the ball, prices increase for sushi, jamaican food, pineapple juice and Brewers Peanut butter ice cream. We all know that gh15 non approved will mean every customer on this board will go else where. Rhino no longer buying 50 kits. Thousands of dollars of business came from this board alone.

Why don't you do something to make other people's lives better? You have no clue. No fucking clue.

nto only on this boarding,, the all boardings...musculr develop i have huge following there that is silent but they writre to me every day every day write to me ,, all the steroids boardings,, i have big follow on bodybuild.com i have big follow on rx ,, hav ebig follow on steroid.com and elitefitness,, and also huge huge follow on europian boardings

also the all south american region is listening to me lik eim the pop ,,

the company of kigs know this too,, they know I MADE THEM i fucking made kigtropin

WIZARD IS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THEM TO MY ELF ATTENTION ,, I AM THE ONE WHO ACTUALY MADE THIS ALL COMPANY ,, I SHOULD GET REVENEWS FROM THIS COMPANY BUT! I WILL NOT LET THEM MISLEAD MY PUPILS ,, I BETRAY A PUPIL OF MINE WHO FOLLOWED ME AND PARTICIPATED IN EVERYTHING I WROTE AND WROTE ME MANY PMS NEVER GAVE UP ON WRITING ME AND LEFT PROFESIONAL MUSCLE ,, I BETRAY HIM ,, THEY BETTER BRING BEFORE ME SOME GOOD ASS EXPLANATION AND COMPENSATION TO THOSE WHO INJECT INTO THEM 4 IU INSTED OF 10 ,, I FUCKING MADE THAT DAMN COMPANY

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #478 on: January 10, 2012, 11:13:47 AM »
the thing about pm is that they dont hide corruption, they dont pretend not to be, go read the ip thread in sponsors forum, it is out in the open. so really to me it's not even corruption, you have to be really gullible to fall for that, this and pm are two different types of places.

gh101 is over there making waves, i dont think he gets it yet, they all know ip is a big time scammer, i've talked to big a, his approach is that it's not his job to tell people what's bunk and what's not, his job is to be admin of that website, and he's right. he decides what his job is, and rajjin and all of them are in on it, you can't say me and xyz moderator are friends in order to gain clout here, no one from there will ever have clout here because this is a different type of place. and throw in b-boy with rajjin btw

and i think ip is gonna regret scamming gh101 twice like he did, i have a feeling that this is the reason why gh15 wants to tear him a new one, gh101 is an elf and u dont screw an elf then spit on him like ip did

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #479 on: January 10, 2012, 11:14:24 AM »
how can one honestly tell if they are 4,5,6,7iu by just using them, come on it has to be tested by a real lab to determine potency. any numbers being put out, 5iu, 6iu ect is just conjecture. i reaize one can tell if they are weaker than before but actual dose, impossible without proper testing

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #480 on: January 10, 2012, 11:15:54 AM »
the thing about pm is that they dont hide corruption, they dont pretend not to be, go read the ip thread in sponsors forum, it is out in the open. so really to me it's not even corruption, you have to be really gullible to fall for that, this and pm are two different types of places.

gh101 is over there making waves, i dont think he gets it yet, they all know ip is a big time scammer, i've talked to big a, his approach is that it's not his job to tell people what's bunk and what's not, his job is to be admin of that website, and he's right. he decides what his job is, and rajjin and all of them are in on it, you can't say me and xyz moderator are friends in order to gain clout here, no one from there will ever have clout here because this is a different type of place. and throw in b-boy with rajjin btw

and i think ip is gonna regret scamming gh101 twice like he did, i have a feeling that this is the reason why gh15 wants to tear him a new one, gh101 is an elf and u dont screw an elf then spit on him like ip did

Any links so I can read a thread about this scam? Thanks babe

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #481 on: January 10, 2012, 11:19:33 AM »
how can one honestly tell if they are 4,5,6,7iu by just using them, come on it has to be tested by a real lab to determine potency. any numbers being put out, 5iu, 6iu ect is just conjecture. i reaize one can tell if they are weaker than before but actual dose, impossible without proper testing

because you gotr here seirous addict to gh,, when slin said he didnt feel it what he meant was he felt 4 iu ...good enough to do something but not what he wantlike beggier doses,, blp too 5 iu ...begginer doses,, thsoe fellass know gh like their own cock
notice no one say complete bunk even the rino fella say to me in pm that it has 3-4 iu in it ,, so conclusion is ...th eprint box has 4-6 iu in it about there...which is not 10 and def not 15...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #482 on: January 10, 2012, 11:21:15 AM »
discounts? LOL wtf

it would be much much simpler if they said it's 10iu vial and there is ACTUALLY 10iu in there. No need to overdose it, just the correct dose as advertised.

Why the hell is so difficult to find honest people in this world.

yes discount,, they should now beg slin to come and buy their gh and pleas please try it for us slin ,, this type of language ,, they shoulld tlel him you payed 800 dolaros we now wil give you this for 400 dolaros for al the trouble ,, infact FREE OF CHARGE send him a kit or 2

this is what they should do ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #483 on: January 10, 2012, 11:36:15 AM »
the credebility wil be lost when i say so ,, i can nto let any other one but me and my top elf decide it becaue too much agenda driven individuals i dont know them ,, i dont know the fellass hwo write to me besie blp

BLP INSIST IT IS 5 IU GH INSIDE

when he say 5 he basicaly mean 4 iu ...

he is only one i trust here in regard to this ,,

so my top elf ,, my absolit top elf wil get on it and i will myself take it and within 24 hours yuo have answers,, and then! credability will be lost or gained

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
So I wonder why GH15 is pushing shittropin so hard?
« Reply #484 on: January 10, 2012, 11:40:02 AM »
Sales slow?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #485 on: January 10, 2012, 11:40:36 AM »

how did ip gear scam him? send him bunk gear or send him nothing at all?

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
Re: So I wonder why GH15 is pushing shittropin so hard?
« Reply #486 on: January 10, 2012, 11:40:42 AM »
next post is gay

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #487 on: January 10, 2012, 11:41:41 AM »
you hate it how big gh15 is eh? it eats into you ,, if you not careful i will levae you with zero clients,, z e r o clients
wait till th ecomerical about you come out,, you will be in absolut shock ,, maybe you can look for atorny to sue ...you wil need one

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #488 on: January 10, 2012, 11:43:11 AM »
In this business Tony, the ones that last are the ones that fly straight.

in a perfect world perhaps...

but they could just sent him the good stuff, and keep sending shit to the rest of us.

If they underdosed it once would you think it is impossible for them to do it again? and again? if now you say the vial has 4~6iu couldn't they just start making 3iu vials? 1iu vials? lol obviously quality control is not one of their concerns.

this is typical selective scam, start selling the good products, hook people in, have them talking good stuff around and then sell bunk and make tons of money in short time.

CREDIBILITY is lost.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #489 on: January 10, 2012, 11:47:17 AM »
My grandma is pretty big too, shes no threat either

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #490 on: January 10, 2012, 11:50:11 AM »
Kami would be smart to stay away from this toxic website.  What do they have to gain?  No matter what they write, there will be 100 loser gimmicks ready to fuck around and cause bullshit.  They will just end up in a pissing match with no name gimmicks.

I just don't get how Alex23 can create 50 gimmicks an hour but Kami can't get an  account here in two days.

Either way.  They have GH15 fighting the fight for them.  They have good representation here to cut through the BS.  They don't need to be in this mix of shit here at getbig.

I've heard back from Kami rep and he is aware of the situation. He insisted I don't copy and paste his reply but to use my own words so I hope nothing is lost in the translation.

An "emergency" meeting was called with all suppliers and those involved in production. DL is right and new batches are computer printed version. He described the stamped version, the old batch as "extra powerfull ( overdosed)" The new version will be properly dosed. They are just able done selling off the old batches. After New Year they will be coming out with (he said a couple) some alternative premium brands.

I've contacted Ron to expedite approval of his account. He will be posting as Kamikaze. Perhaps you should wait on verdict until he gets on this board. He realizes the importance of this matter and should at least be given the opportunity to state his case. He knows about the rumors regarding greatly reduced potency of new, computerized printed version, batches.

--- Jr. Elf Pellius

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #491 on: January 10, 2012, 11:51:27 AM »
My grandma is pretty big too, shes no threat either

that we will see right?

you have big surprize coming ,,, hire attorny maybe he can look to se who gh15 is

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #492 on: January 10, 2012, 11:52:15 AM »
LOL. gh15 answered within a minute. Internet boardings = serious business  ;D
O

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #493 on: January 10, 2012, 11:52:17 AM »
Because shills like you like to keep this a secret so you can charge your "clients"  twice the price for good shit.  Probably by kigs and tell them it is humatrope.

GH wants these selfish bodybuilders to be exposed so that the masses can have the same access to pharma quality goods.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #494 on: January 10, 2012, 11:53:47 AM »
you should email kami and tell him to not have anything to do with this TOXIC website which saves bodybuilders money

oh wait nobody cares what u say?

shut up

get off this website if it is so toxic, this website is awesome

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #495 on: January 10, 2012, 11:55:15 AM »
Any links so I can read a thread about this scam? Thanks babe

i told you where to find it, i can only point u to the toilet, not gonna whipe ur ass, honey  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #496 on: January 10, 2012, 11:55:50 AM »
Because shills like you like to keep this a secret so you can charge your "clients"  twice the price for good shit.  Probably by kigs and tell them it is humatrope.

GH wants these selfish bodybuilders to be exposed so that the masses can have the same access to pharma quality goods.

what secrets fuler doesnt know a damn thing,, was he ever a bodybuild that got aywherre? all those guru knwo nothing ,, its by product of generation nothingess,, sqweeky clean balonie,, they are scam of earth ,, you only need listen to fellas who walked the fucking walk ,,
noel fuler... ::),, wait until you see what the production people did with him in one comerical your eyes wil l blow 2 sizes ,,i need to decide if i let it realse the problem they dont involve me with that ,, its up to them ,, they dont give me control on final realses so even i dont know the orders of comericals

gh15 approved
fallen angel

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #497 on: January 10, 2012, 11:59:24 AM »
i told you where to find it, i can only point u to the toilet, not gonna whipe ur ass, honey  ;)

It says the sponsors board is a private board though, do I need to reg to see it? fack

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #498 on: January 10, 2012, 12:01:38 PM »
Kami would be smart to stay away from this toxic website.  What do they have to gain?  No matter what they write, there will be 100 loser gimmicks ready to fuck around and cause bullshit.  They will just end up in a pissing match with no name gimmicks.

I just don't get how Alex23 can create 50 gimmicks an hour but Kami can't get an  account here in two days.

Either way.  They have GH15 fighting the fight for them.  They have good representation here to cut through the BS.  They don't need to be in this mix of shit here at getbig.

corect,, IF they are legit even if the dose is 8-10  iu insted of 15...i will be with them ,, i will knwo prety soon

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #499 on: January 10, 2012, 12:11:09 PM »
discounts? LOL wtf

it would be much much simpler if they said it's 10iu vial and there is ACTUALLY 10iu in there. No need to overdose it, just the correct dose as advertised.

Why the hell is so difficult to find honest people in this world.

One of the questions we should ask Kamikaze when he gets on this board is why were the stamped vials overdosed. Was it to beat out the competition by producing a superior products or was it like how WhiteWidow and Apply said that it was just another Chinese switcheroo. Put out a great product initially to build market share and create at reputation as number gh in the world (which they did very fast thanks to gh15) then cut product to increase profits like common drug dealers do.

My feeling is that if you are in it for the long haul it's usually better to lower profit margin and increase market share. Kigs reputation became such that they would have cornered the market. There prices matches Nordic and in some cases cheaper. So if price is the same customer always goes with superior product. But if Apply is right and they know they will only stay in biz for a short time and get shut down (as they did last year). Then you go for the quick cash.