Author Topic: Who locked the Kigtropin thread  (Read 1814 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Who locked the Kigtropin thread
« on: January 08, 2012, 11:53:06 PM »
And why. We had a very real and important discussion going.

You've probably got more traffic here in the last month or so than you have had in years. I know I have been on this board more in the last two month than I have in the last six years that I've been here. If you start cracking down on free speech you'll be back to the dead board you were before. That's why everyone goes to the G/O board. There you can speak freely.

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: Who locked the Kigtropin thread
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 12:09:18 AM »
the amount of traffic that came on to this site the last 2 days is ridiculous

951 posts     13159 views

:o

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 12:12:29 AM »
I think whitewidow as a mod will comment on this, I know he would be one who doesn't want that thread locked, he is a good guy who wants the truth out there

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 12:15:55 AM »
WW had another meltdown so that's probably why the thread got locked
Thunderdome approved

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 12:22:01 AM »
I think whitewidow as a mod will comment on this, I know he would be one who doesn't want that thread locked, he is a good guy who wants the truth out there

I know he's a thorn in gh15's butt but he's not a bad guy and also wants the best for us and I do think he looks out for our best interest as he sees it. He kind of grows on you after a while. Like a fungus you can't get rid of.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 12:23:25 AM »
WW had another meltdown so that's probably why the thread got locked

Well, it's a moot point now. Topic has moved back to the G/O board and everyone will along with it.

Bad move mod. At least if you are looking for board traffic.

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 01:54:56 AM »
This is what happens when you put a mod with conflicting interests in charge of board where a rival product gets published.

Keep your personal issues to yourself Whitewidow and be the professional who doesn't crack down on people because of you and gh15's meltdown towards each other.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 02:27:16 AM »
I locked it because it was getting out of hand! kigtropin is legit and thats the end of the story. it didn't work for one person and everybody has 10 comments about it. you guys really want it unlocked? does it matter? everybody who uses kigs and likes them knows they are legit. good guys were getting bashed for speaking the truth it was just out of hand . I will unlock it but what good would that do. its legit HGH. If this many people swear by it I dont think they are being fooled. a few people had a bad experience with it but for the most part its the hottest product right now hands down. but the guy who didn't like it shouldnt get bashed for not liking it. he isn't a liar. I just thought it was getting out of hand and good guys were getting bashed. if you guys really want it unlocke so you can fight over if its legit I can unlock it but why everyone knows its legit. so why argue or kick shit to the guy who didn't like it or the few who didn't like it.

L.L

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 02:33:07 AM »
I locked it because it was getting out of hand! kigtropin is legit and thats the end of the story. it didn't work for one person and everybody has 10 comments about it. you guys really want it unlocked? does it matter? everybody who uses kigs and likes them knows they are legit. good guys were getting bashed for speaking the truth it was just out of hand . I will unlock it but what good would that do. its legit HGH. If this many people swear by it I dont think they are being fooled. a few people had a bad experience with it but for the most part its the hottest product right now hands down. but the guy who didn't like it shouldnt get bashed for not liking it. he isn't a liar. I just thought it was getting out of hand and good guys were getting bashed. if you guys really want it unlocke so you can fight over if its legit I can unlock it but why everyone knows its legit. so why argue or kick shit to the guy who didn't like it or the few who didn't like it.

I see your point, let the bashing continue , i do not mind that , i know my truth , im content with myself that i put the truth out there ,,  ,,also  saying " just because ONE guy didnt like them" is an understatement..I'm not the only one , thats for sure

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/82181-reviews-kigs.html

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 02:49:15 AM »

I see your point, let the bashing continue , i do not mind that , i know my truth , im content with myself that i put the truth out there ,,  ,,also  saying " just because ONE guy didnt like them" is an understatement..I'm not the only one , thats for sure

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/82181-reviews-kigs.html

I already tried to tell people the way the game works same way with dope you sell it uncutt for a few months build a solid rep and then it might be sent cutt after a few months. its possible he was sent a weak batch along with others. this happens with gear as well. some companys first few baches are great and on point for a few months then they start watering shit down very old trick and this is chin we are talking about the king of counterfeiting. they counterfeit everything over there. I am not saying it is counterfeit i am just saying if they wanted to sell it cutt nobody is going to hold them back. This is why I go with serostim or humatrope the FDA is involved and if they are off by more than 10% either way  product will be removed from the shelfs and recalled. these guys in china can sell it however they want overdosed-underdosed. there is nobody to get in  there way. if slinpimps kit is severly cutt it would not surprise me.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 02:51:24 AM »
Alright thread unlocked go at it guys!!!!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2012, 02:55:46 AM »

profesionalmuscle is not th website that said riptropin is better then omnitrope ?

i did love th kig n my new batch look not th same at all , i mean it only th box but still ,, if i could get answer will be nice

in canada th internet world much rougher then the street world , it not rare to see in a forum a first poster blast a ugl name
Your messed up BLP!

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2012, 03:04:25 AM »

As someone who was recently trying to say that another brand of GH was just as good as Kigs, maybe you should recuse yourself from making moves that curtail talk of Kigtropin.  Otherwise, it could seem like you have an agenda.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2012, 03:08:40 AM »
profesionalmuscle is not th website that said riptropin is better then omnitrope ?

i did love th kig n my new batch look not th same at all , i mean it only th box but still ,, if i could get answer will be nice

in canada th internet world much rougher then the street world , it not rare to see in a forum a first poster blast a ugl name

you have what god of hormones has...the new printed box..it has slightly change style in the kigtropin on the front with no white shadow,, the vials are the same damn thing,, same finish perfect finish glossy like vanila icecream with the nipple all like a 17 year old prostitute from china all perky ,, the labels are head on ,,

what happen is probably the china company went for cheaper style design ...with out the shadow thing and the lebab material also look slightly cheaper paper...its just supply and demand economy 101 but theproduct inside is most likley not cut ,, i wil try it in few days i will let everyone know myself i myself will be on it ,,its just how business work ,, you can change the paper label to slightly less glossy material but its same damn thing the way its finish the machine finish head on tail ,, the way the puck look ,, the vaccum the way the alluminium siver is attached...all point to legit gh

real deal but i will check it myself as promised

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2012, 03:09:27 AM »
As someone who was recently trying to say that another brand of GH was just as good as Kigs, maybe you should recuse yourself from making moves that curtail talk of Kigtropin.  Otherwise, it could seem like you have an agenda.

humatrope and serostim is as good as kigtropin they are all same level ,, kigtropin is overdose but same quality powders you talk about

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2012, 03:13:16 AM »

I see your point, let the bashing continue , i do not mind that , i know my truth , im content with myself that i put the truth out there ,,  ,,also  saying " just because ONE guy didnt like them" is an understatement..I'm not the only one , thats for sure

this is quotre from the link

My only kig experience is a friend gave me one vial to try. I iv'd the whole 10ius and tested my blood glucose several times over a 20 minute time period. I was expecting my blood glucose to elevate as it is supposed to on hgh. My blood glucose actually went down 24 points and stayed down. This left me perplexed. It was a kig from kami.

how do you fellas think gh work its magic? lol by first dropping level of glucose...how do you think it make you lose bodyfat ...first blod glucose wil fall alittle then rize up  but when it fal is when you drinkkkkkkkthe sugar....the pineappple i always talk about like damn granma this is first thing you do when the blodo glucoese drop ...then it start rizing...and guess what you do next..... you got that right ,, you inject insulina to punch it all into the muscle...creating amazing volumizing effect that create the kai greens of the world

i dont get it i thought i was talking to advance bodybuild here

??

gh15 approved

fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2012, 03:17:21 AM »
i UNLOCKED THE ORIGINAL THREAD PLEASE POST THERE.CINTINUE YOUR DISSCUSION