Author Topic: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members  (Read 40441 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members
« Reply #175 on: January 12, 2012, 05:28:13 AM »

Yeah, but itll never happen, greed is too deep seated in people, and absolute power corrupts absolutley.

Doesnt matter what we do, the politicians we elect to office will continue to fuck us over for money and power every time, one thing ive learned, the politicians in this country have complete control over the population, and the use those of us who signed up to protect our nation to fight their personal wars.

Its bullshit, but itll never change. As long as there is people, there will be people abusing their power, and willing to fuck over everyone they can to get more power, even if they have so much that more cannot possibly make a difference.

w8m8

« Reply #176 on: January 12, 2012, 05:38:35 AM »
I don't give a fuck what anyone does to a dead body in time of war .. and I'm sure plenty of sandnigs were fucking assholes of bloody GI's .. it's been going on for as long as there've been wars

the point is there are some sick mofo's that have been given arms training and guns to carry that have the demented character to abuse / torture / and blow up innocent animals for FUN .. while they film it and laugh their asses off knowing it's acceptable and entertaining others

wait till those cocksuckers are out of uniform and in your neighborhood with a glock in their pants and you look sideways at them or your dog pisses on their yard

this is the problem that people will be facing that no one will be talking about ... it will get blamed on PTSD or some shit .. when the truth is nobody gives a flying fuck what is going on inside people's heads when they "sign up" .. it's another body to carry a gun

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #177 on: January 12, 2012, 06:07:23 AM »
.You cant be part of a group with a common purpose and accept the accolades when the group performs well, but all of a sudden become individuals when rogues become apparent - Why do you think they all dress alike, talk alike, act alike, one represents the group, and the group represents the one.  It is cowardly to not accept responsibility for your group, and suddenly stand back and point the finger at the rest of the group
I bet you werent to bothered by the dog video were you? You seem to hold alot of anger and hate towards dogs because of what one dog did to you. Now you go around trying to convince everyone of how evil dogs are and how they cant be trusted posting pics of your little scars and crying to booty. Get the fuck out of here you pussy. I don't give a shit about a few marines pissing on a few dead terrorists.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #178 on: January 12, 2012, 06:16:18 AM »

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: January 12, 2012, 06:30:06 AM »
Anyone posting pictures of what 'they' have apparently done to us is thick as fuck, we are meant to be the ones with the moral compass, the supposed good guys, are we now to justify what we do in line with them?

Get a grip  ::)

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #180 on: January 12, 2012, 06:30:39 AM »
You are aware that was over 600 years ago, the mass atrocities today far outweigh those of yesteryear, the intense violence and horror of modern weaponary cannot be put into words.

Really? I think I'd rather be shot or blown up instead of being boiled alive or being impaled through the ass.

Ever heard of the nanjing massacre? That was only 70 years ago They'd rape women, children and babies. They also like bayoneting them and throwing them in fire. Too bad youtube didn't exsist then maybe we wouldn't make such a fuss over nothing.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #181 on: January 12, 2012, 06:36:45 AM »
Same with me, but I don't understand why?

I saw a picture of a guy that got a board driven through his head, didn't have any effect on me.  I saw some gif on 4chan where someone whacked a dog with a shovel and it almost made me explode.  I know I was sweating.  Turned that shit right off.

Remember Tony Soprano?  His shrink's fellow shrink friends pointed out that Tony's empathy for animals is also a sign of being a cold-blooded monster, since animals often mean more to such people than humans.    ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #182 on: January 12, 2012, 06:37:42 AM »
Thread of hate!!  :(

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #183 on: January 12, 2012, 06:47:36 AM »
Anyone posting pictures of what 'they' have apparently done to us is thick as fuck, we are meant to be the ones with the moral compass, the supposed good guys, are we now to justify what we do in line with them?

Get a grip  ::)

Easy to talk about morals when you're not seeing your friends being killed or yourself being shot at or waiting to be blown up on a daily basis. That might have a small effect on you psychologically don't you think? Who knows, maybe you, a friend or family member will be a victim of a murder or terrorism. Perhaps you may see things a bit differently then...I can assure you me pissing on them after they're dead would be the least of their worries...

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #184 on: January 12, 2012, 06:50:23 AM »
Thread of hate!!  :(

Turn that frown upside down.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #185 on: January 12, 2012, 06:51:15 AM »

:o :o

Good.   my only problem is that they did not take a dump on them too and then pour pigs blood over them. 

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: January 12, 2012, 06:51:27 AM »
I just lost all respect for US Troops. Fucking POS should loose both his legs over there. So should his laughing buddies. Beating an innocent animal to death just for fun... OUR tax dollars at work.

Yes all of US soldiers does this. Damn you're fucking stupid.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: January 12, 2012, 07:00:53 AM »
Easy to talk about morals when you're not seeing your friends being killed or yourself being shot at or waiting to be blown up on a daily basis. That might have a small effect on you psychologically don't you think? Who knows, maybe you, a friend or family member will be a victim of a murder or terrorism. Perhaps you may see things a bit differently then...I can assure you me pissing on them after they're dead would be the least of their worries...

Wasn't referring to the pissing, more the massacring and raping of innocent civilians.

Sorry, I meant collateral damage.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: January 12, 2012, 07:03:09 AM »
I am going to take a piss on a koran later in honor of these Marines.   

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: January 12, 2012, 07:17:57 AM »
OMG they urinated on a dead Taliban member  :o.

You guys are a bunch of pussies

It's not like they are  taking a shit on Taliban members ,  invading countries , stealing,  raping ,torturing ,killing kids ,killing women ,  killing innocent civilians...

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #190 on: January 12, 2012, 07:26:48 AM »
I can't believe people get butthurt over this. Yeah, they shouldn't be doing it but those horrible towel head kunts do a lot worse like dragging charred corpses of Americans through the streets and hanging them from bridges. Fuck the lot of them. Sorry for the thousands of innocents caught up in it though...

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #191 on: January 12, 2012, 07:33:21 AM »
I am going to take a piss on a koran later in honor of these Marines.   

I'm sure you do  ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #192 on: January 12, 2012, 08:07:43 AM »
Urinated We Stand!     ;D

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #193 on: January 12, 2012, 08:13:23 AM »
No, but you can watch videos of the war that followed, where americans have killed 60.000 innocent civilians.. which includes a bunch of children. Unarmed children. Unarmed children with their hands tied behind their back even.
Ignore that though.

Heroes!

the videos you posted Swede sum all the reasons why I really hate humanity with all my heart
North of Italy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: January 12, 2012, 08:15:59 AM »
the videos you posted Swede sum all the reasons why I really hate humanity with all my heart
X2

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: January 12, 2012, 08:18:16 AM »
Check the race of these guys.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: January 12, 2012, 08:19:25 AM »
Check the race of these guys.
Chill with the racist shit holmes.....it ain`t always racist!

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #197 on: January 12, 2012, 09:25:04 AM »

Good.   my only problem is that they did not take a dump on them too and then pour pigs blood over them. 
[/quote]

76727 posts u r 1 lonely mo fo.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: January 12, 2012, 09:28:40 AM »

76727 posts u r 1 lonely mo fo.

Oh great - another stalker and gimmick account.   

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #199 on: January 12, 2012, 09:31:45 AM »
Little"racist"J at it again.... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!