Author Topic: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members  (Read 40857 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members
« Reply #250 on: January 12, 2012, 11:02:29 AM »
Onion headline: Iraqi Cop Moonlighting As Terrorist Just To Make Ends Meet.   

Brilliant!    ;D

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #251 on: January 12, 2012, 07:57:31 PM »
Warning: Graphic!
Crazed Afghan soldiers go mad over bodies of killed Taliban.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4cd_1326415154

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #252 on: January 12, 2012, 08:03:06 PM »
I'm not racist  ::)
Liar post reported!!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: January 12, 2012, 08:14:53 PM »
the sad part is the guys will be prosecuted for this. 2 have already been identified. its a shame. they should get a slap on the wrist for this..a pat on the back for what they are doing for there country. everyone forgets how these guys cut innocent ppls heads off
irongearco.com

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #254 on: January 12, 2012, 08:15:39 PM »
Guys, just be thankful we have people like this protecting our democracy    :D

Hahah.
Dudes gotta keep a sense of humor. Otherwise theyd go nuts.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #255 on: January 12, 2012, 08:39:53 PM »
Hahah.
Dudes gotta keep a sense of humor. Otherwise theyd go nuts.

I once thought the same thing until I saw the stats that most people in the armed forces never seen actual battle. They never see dead bodies and of course they never kill anyone. However why is it people living in boxes/jail don't seem to have the problems that these military types do who in most cases have total access to the internet/family convo's through skype/email ect? Something just doesn't add up.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: January 12, 2012, 08:47:01 PM »
I once thought the same thing until I saw the stats that most people in the armed forces never seen actual battle. They never see dead bodies and of course they never kill anyone. However why is it people living in boxes/jail don't seem to have the problems that these military types do who in most cases have total access to the internet/family convo's through skype/email ect? Something just doesn't add up.

Good point.

Its like they go back to teenage wasteland all over again, so weird.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: January 12, 2012, 09:14:15 PM »
Good point.

Its like they go back to teenage wasteland all over again, so weird.

These soldiers have absolute full access to almost everything we do in terms of news media/TV/movies etc. Hell they even have access to all the alternative legal drugs on the market. Think about it. During the Iraq war 1, soldiers could have shipped in all the GBL/GHB alternatives from GNC.  And make no mistake THEY DID!!! Some of the soldiers of today are fucked up 24/7 with legal herbs let alone the shit they get in the land their in.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: January 12, 2012, 11:18:32 PM »
These soldiers have absolute full access to almost everything we do in terms of news media/TV/movies etc. Hell they even have access to all the alternative legal drugs on the market. Think about it. During the Iraq war 1, soldiers could have shipped in all the GBL/GHB alternatives from GNC.  And make no mistake THEY DID!!! Some of the soldiers of today are fucked up 24/7 with legal herbs let alone the shit they get in the land their in.

Fascinating. Drugs were always rampant in the military, legally or illegally it was and I bet still is a huge market, BIG business. haven't read much about it, but I'm sure they ingest copious drugs as needed to suit their real shitty situation. To them its either take a high powered herb, even opium, or suffer a highly destructive nervous breakdown which will be permanent and will really, really fuck your sh!t up. Tons of Vietnam vets commit suicide everyday, even now in 2012 and lots more suffer and break down from severe neurological problems. Fuck are we ever a moping miserable depressed array of individuals  :D  :-\

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: January 12, 2012, 11:52:41 PM »
Fascinating. Drugs were always rampant in the military, legally or illegally it was and I bet still is a huge market, BIG business. haven't read much about it, but I'm sure they ingest copious drugs as needed to suit their real shitty situation. To them its either take a high powered herb, even opium, or suffer a highly destructive nervous breakdown which will be permanent and will really, really fuck your sh!t up. Tons of Vietnam vets commit suicide everyday, even now in 2012 and lots more suffer and break down from severe neurological problems. Fuck are we ever a moping miserable depressed array of individuals  :D  :-\

We are a fucked bunch Bill. Thats for sure :'(

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #261 on: January 13, 2012, 12:06:21 AM »
Warning: Graphic!
Crazed Afghan soldiers go mad over bodies of killed Taliban.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4cd_1326415154

and they cry about little piss ...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #262 on: January 13, 2012, 02:57:41 AM »
If anything, the weapons of yesteryear were far MORE attrocious, they had much less killing power, and many people laid on the battlefield dieing slow painful deaths because they didnt have the modern medicine to save them, today US medics and corpmen will actually care for and try and save many wounded enemies.

Todays weapons have much more killing power, so that enemy combatants are not left alive slowly bleeding out.

To say todays attrocities outweigh those of the past is an ignorant statement, today we have rules, geneva convention etc, of course shit still slips by the cracks, but by and large its 100x better.
In the past, they tortured/raped/killed entire civilizations, - men, women, children, animals - etc as a normal occurance, many times taking the women for their slaves.
You make it sound as if they are not doing those things now, the geneva convention, since when has the greatest war criminals (USA) paid attention to that - I think you will find that the civilian casualties in every war has been going up and up and up - Thank god for Julian exposing the war criminals (USA) for what they are - murdering thugs
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #263 on: January 13, 2012, 03:05:00 AM »
They are just pawns on the chessboard.
At what point did a person hand the responsibility for their own life over to someone else - just because you CHOOSE to work for a corrupt orginisation fueled by evil propoganda, doesn't absolve you of responsibility to treat other human beings with the human rights inherit to every human being. Soldiers choose to be soldiers, mainly because they are dysfunctional and easily manipulated by a powerful force like the Military.  When you employ brainwashed young individuals and imprint them with your sick theology about democrazing the world and the need to kill anyone who opposes the West's idea of Negative Liberty, you are bound to get all types of crazies, psychos, lost souls and demented signing up for the adventure of a lifetime. Soldiers are responsible for what they do. Period.
V

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #264 on: January 13, 2012, 04:01:03 AM »
You make it sound as if they are not doing those things now, the geneva convention, since when has the greatest war criminals (USA) paid attention to that - I think you will find that the civilian casualties in every war has been going up and up and up - Thank god for Julian exposing the war criminals (USA) for what they are - murdering thugs

What about the genocide perpetrated against the aboriginies by your country??? Isn't a simple "sorry" enough? That's what they got right? Do you flinch everytime you hear a dog bark? Too bad about your legs getting chewed up but you must have done something to deserve it... Steve Irwin and fucking crocodile dundee. Real contribution to human history. Thank you australia for making the world a better and safer place.

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #265 on: January 13, 2012, 05:07:13 AM »
usa soldiers get enormous supply of food supplements in Pakistan and Afghanistan.b4 afghan war us solders who were based at jacoabadad in Pakistan use to sell  supplements to local supplement shop dealers to make some extra money.afghan war just took their crookedness on different level.now they selling the whole shipments of food supplements to local supplement dealers in Pakistan.Pakistan is the only route of NATO supply.some local supplement dealers making shit load of money selling this stolen food supplements by us solders.they have middle men dealing with local dealers in Pakistan.u buy the whole container u get 60% off on dealer price.God bless America.....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #266 on: January 13, 2012, 05:18:40 AM »
Jesus christ... so much misinformation in this thread.

Fuck it, believe what you want, doesnt matter how wrong you are clearly.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #267 on: January 13, 2012, 05:21:29 AM »
I wasnt talking about dead bodies.
Youve never served, I can tell. Its not movies and TV and popcorn all the time. You guys act like you want these people to be dead serious all the time, theyre just people, young people and adults same as everyone else. Theyre allowed to laugh, do stupid shit, and enjoy life just as much as everyone else.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #268 on: January 13, 2012, 06:56:20 AM »

Urea of peace  ::) ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #269 on: January 13, 2012, 06:59:21 AM »
A Onetime Marine Scout Sniper on What His Comrades Did to the Dead Taliban
battleland.blogs.time.co m ^ | 12 Jan 2012 | Alex Lemons

Alex Lemons, a former Marine sergeant who deployed to Iraq three times – including once as scout sniper – reflects on the video of four Marines urinating on the corpses of three dead Taliban in Afghanistan:

This is all very painful to me on so many different levels. Back in 2004 one of my fellow snipers shot someone in a mosque in Fallujah. You will probably remember it getting on TV. It was very confusing. I have tried stopping things like this before or I’ve been a coward and let them happen.

In my eyes, there are several discomforting or significant things about this event:

– If you aren’t surprised and disgusted by this as a combatant, veteran or as a civilian whose country has been at war for a decade, then maybe you need to take a look in the mirror. Have you become this callous?

– I’d like to know how many tours those grunts have been on. Do we know what condition they are in mentally? Are any on medications?

– This happened a lot in Fallujah II 2004 and I have a couple explanations. There were a lot of kids who imitated things they saw or read in Vietnam War films or literature. You always look back on the last war to explain your own.

Sometimes, Marines needed to take pictures and laugh about the death swirling around them because if they took it seriously and grieved then they would not be able to function and continue the fight.

(Excerpt) Read more at battleland.blogs.time.co m ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #270 on: January 13, 2012, 07:00:52 AM »
Yeah...still don't care.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #271 on: January 13, 2012, 07:36:50 AM »
At what point did a person hand the responsibility for their own life over to someone else - just because you CHOOSE to work for a corrupt orginisation fueled by evil propoganda, doesn't absolve you of responsibility to treat other human beings with the human rights inherit to every human being. Soldiers choose to be soldiers, mainly because they are dysfunctional and easily manipulated by a powerful force like the Military.  When you employ brainwashed young individuals and imprint them with your sick theology about democrazing the world and the need to kill anyone who opposes the West's idea of Negative Liberty, you are bound to get all types of crazies, psychos, lost souls and demented signing up for the adventure of a lifetime. Soldiers are responsible for what they do. Period.
Jesus Christ kill yourself, its not the soldiers fault that those in charge lied to them, told them there were weapons of mass destruction in a country that the gov blamed for the deaths of hundreds of their fellow countryman. How could they know? They only know what they're told. It's not the soldiwrs fault the.politicians manufactured a war.
And your bullshit about holding everyone in uniform responsible, that's horseshit, you must be a murderer and a rapist, obviously since there are people in your country that commit murder and rape, I mean you all have australian citizenship so you must all be held accountable.

Your irrational hatred for everyone on uniform screams that you had some sort of bad experience with military types. You honestly sound like someone who got his ass kicked or who's Gf left/cheated on you with someone in the military.

Oh wait, you admitted in another thread to having bad experiences with military types. You're rantings and blind hate are not the words of a rational, confident man, they are the words of a bitter, insecure man. Maybe next time don't be such a bitch, and your women won't wind up with some soldiers dick in her mouth instead of yours.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: January 13, 2012, 07:40:11 AM »
Shockwave is better than all of us because he's a marine.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #273 on: January 13, 2012, 08:24:57 AM »
Shockwave is better than all of us because he's a marine.
Now you`re racist against marines huh?

Reported!!  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #274 on: January 13, 2012, 08:28:37 AM »