Author Topic: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members  (Read 40462 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members
« Reply #375 on: January 14, 2012, 07:15:44 PM »
Lol, "chemicals in deodorants and shaving cream", looks like someone missed a couple of days of his Prozac, take your meds, Devissmile.

From my experience in europe not many of them even know what deodorant is...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #376 on: January 14, 2012, 07:16:02 PM »
lol @ thinking control is a virtue.
what do you need to control if everything is fine?

These globalists want to take things in their own hands because everything is good, why do you think they have made international laws to poison everything we touch.
 For example every single breast canser case have had samples of the chemicals deodorants, shaving foams, skin creams, sodas etc etc. found in the tumor
Well, the cancer thing could have something to do with those being present in the body, they may not be the actual CAUSE of the cancer.
Not saying youre wrong, just that in itself isnt any kind of proof one way or the other. lol.

HOWEVER, the fact that Monsato has succeeded in patenting natural crops and is trying to make it illegal for citizens to grow their own food unless its a genetically engineered Monsato seed raised my eyebrows a bit.
The fact that anyone allowed them to patent a natural, unengineered seed really bothered me too. Why the fuck should any company be allowed to own the rights to Corn? Or Rice? Or any other crop... they shouldnt be allowed to. They didnt invent it, they shouldnt be able to dictate who can use a natural crop that was here long before we were.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #377 on: January 14, 2012, 07:20:22 PM »
Well, the cancer thing could have something to do with those being present in the body, they may not be the actual CAUSE of the cancer.
Not saying youre wrong, just that in itself isnt any kind of proof one way or the other. lol.

HOWEVER, the fact that Monsato has succeeded in patenting natural crops and is trying to make it illegal for citizens to grow their own food unless its a genetically engineered Monsato seed raised my eyebrows a bit.
The fact that anyone allowed them to patent a natural, unengineered seed really bothered me too. Why the fuck should any company be allowed to own the rights to Corn? Or Rice? Or any other crop... they shouldnt be allowed to. They didnt invent it, they shouldnt be able to dictate who can use a natural crop that was here long before we were.

they want to own your corn so that you won't have clean food... period. Currently they attack the amish folk for producing their own milk... no no, you get 10 years from that, the milk is clean and good for you. No no, as an american citizien you must drink only governments approved chemically treated poison milk, yeah, it's the american way.

and as for the chimicals in antipespirants that cause canser, they were allready invented in the early 1900's as poisons prety much.

Why do you think there's international laws where every single vegetable, meat, fruit and you name it food has to be chemically treated before selling. Yeah it's for our own good right, lol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #378 on: January 14, 2012, 07:23:42 PM »
Why call BS - I would gladly join the aborigines in a revolt against the white man.  I hate the white mans evil empire
Bullshit.

Why wait for some revolt? Drop everything, walk out the door and join them, to live, away from the white man and his evil empire.

You won't do it, you ain't got the sack, kid.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: January 14, 2012, 07:32:21 PM »
No no, as an american citizien you must drink only governments approved chemically treated poison milk, yeah, it's the american way.

Again with America.....do you think America is the only country doing these things? Obviously you hate America, we get it, you constantly bring it up.......let it go, you can't stop it, kid.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #380 on: January 14, 2012, 07:38:16 PM »
Bullshit.

Why wait for some revolt? Drop everything, walk out the door and join them, to live, away from the white man and his evil empire.

hahaha sad thing is that he's probably some 14 year old twinkiie living in suburban Denver angry at the athletes picking on him everyday and thinks his own country is to blame, name is probably Tyler or Christian, lol.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: January 14, 2012, 07:41:32 PM »
hahaha sad thing is that he's probably some 14 year old twinkiie living in suburban Denver angry at the athletes picking on him everyday and thinks his own country is to blame, name is probably Tyler or Christian, lol.
Nah, that guy lives in the backwoods of Australia somewhere....he's a dog hater, a people hater, a government hater, and probably hates the vagina as well.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #382 on: January 14, 2012, 07:43:30 PM »
Bullshit.

Lol

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: January 14, 2012, 07:44:09 PM »
Nah, that guy lives in the backwoods of Australia somewhere....he's a dog hater, a people hater, a government hater, and probably hates the vagina as well.....

I bet he doesn't hate aborigine cock....

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #384 on: January 14, 2012, 07:45:09 PM »
same old pussy assed eurotrash nonsense, if you or China or Japan or Russia or anyone else is so powerful why havent you tried to take us over? because you know youd get blown back to the fuckingg stone ages if you tried, the United States rules you, your neighbors, their neighbors and the guy down the block, you're all under our control. :D

Qft

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: January 14, 2012, 07:45:22 PM »
I bet he doesn't hate aborigine cock....
If you read his previous posts he indicated that her preferred Aboriginal cock over the evil white mans.....must have been some gangbang those crackers pulled on him. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: January 14, 2012, 07:46:07 PM »
If you read his previous posts he indicated that her preferred Aboriginal cock over the evil white mans.....must have been some gangbang those crackers pulled on him. :-X

He's a size queen.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: January 14, 2012, 07:50:49 PM »
He's a size queen.
The kind of guy that can smuggle a pumpkin in his ass without wincing.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: January 14, 2012, 07:54:53 PM »
The kind of guy that can smuggle a pumpkin in his ass without wincing.
I thought he was your buddy?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: January 14, 2012, 07:57:38 PM »
Again with America.....do you think America is the only country doing these things? Obviously you hate America, we get it, you constantly bring it up.......let it go, you can't stop it, kid.

america is in the stages of complete tyranny, but "no no don't talk about it, it means you hate america"  ::)

yeah, "I" can't stop this nwo tyranny campaign, I still don't think it's a good thing.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: January 14, 2012, 08:01:20 PM »
america is in the stages of complete tyranny, but "no no don't talk about it, it means you hate america"  ::)

yeah, "I" can't stop world globalization in the name of tyranny, I still don't think it's a good thing.
No other country is? Why not talk about Japan? China? NKorea? Russia? and the list goes on.......instead you choose to focus on America, ie you hate America, we get it.

Now, in order to help you sleep better, you need to learn to accept it. I mean nothing you do from that little pisshole of a country your hiding in is going to change it, FFS you're not even American!!! You're just some little whiner hiding in the corner of his 100sqFT apartment crying cause he can't get laid and big bad America is taking over the world.

For your therapy I suggest you videotape your rants, post them on youtube and link getbig. :)

I thought he was your buddy?
What are you on about now Little"racist"J?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: January 14, 2012, 08:05:23 PM »
aslong as you know it  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: January 14, 2012, 08:06:49 PM »
aslong as you know it  :D
Know it? I'm part of it. :-*

AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #393 on: January 14, 2012, 08:42:12 PM »
Comin again, to save the motherfuckin day ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: January 14, 2012, 08:45:12 PM »
yes, lets create something like al qaida and hamas, and throw it around everywhere so we have this magic carpet to war to make money, fuck YEAAAahhhh!!!!!!  :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #395 on: January 14, 2012, 09:26:53 PM »
You sound like a sad, lost little boy that has never been in control of anything in his life.
How do you know what I sound like, we have never spoken - and I have never met a boy in control of his own life, the state legally obligates the parents to control his life.  I know you think your insults are clever, but they lay bare your lack of genuine education and suitable retorts to when your delusions are shattered to millions of tiny pieces by snippets of the truth offered to you for free by the more wiser and kindlier amongst us, you don't realise this, but the wise who live amongst you have to be very patient of your ignorance, we only try to help you out of your darkness, not because we need you to be wise, it is just that ignorance shown by the masses, including Chaos, causes untold suffering - evil begins with a careless thought in the mind of a weak powerless creature, their powerlessness causes them to lash out at others for peceived infractions, when all the wise did was to enlighten the blinded, the wise dont expect appreciation, we just soldier on and put up with teaching the next generation of imbeciles.  Hope This Helps - And did you think of your Getbig Name by thinking about your life, or is chaos something that just naturally gravitates towards yourself?
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: January 14, 2012, 09:30:51 PM »
No other country is? Why not talk about Japan? China? NKorea? Russia? and the list goes on.......instead you choose to focus on America, ie you hate America, we get it.

Now, in order to help you sleep better, you need to learn to accept it. I mean nothing you do from that little pisshole of a country your hiding in is going to change it, FFS you're not even American!!! You're just some little whiner hiding in the corner of his 100sqFT apartment crying cause he can't get laid and big bad America is taking over the world.

For your therapy I suggest you videotape your rants, post them on youtube and link getbig. :)

What are you on about now Little"racist"J?
HA HA American couldnt defeat the Vietnamese, now they cant even defeat some poverty stricken desert dwelling towel heads to get at their oil - HA HA and Americans think they are a world power - HA HA China owns America, so technically China is world Power, they are just staying silent for now, America is not yet on it's knees economically, soon it will be, and the tides will turn swiftly.  HA HA Americans have believed propoganda by their own goverment that makes them believe they are a world power HA HA - the average American has no idea the depth of the decline they are already in.  HA HA Americans ran out of money so like cowards ran from a war they could never win - HA HA Americans are cowards HA HA
V

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: January 14, 2012, 09:38:06 PM »
HA HA American couldnt defeat the Vietnamese, now they cant even defeat some poverty stricken desert dwelling towel heads to get at their oil - HA HA and Americans think they are a world power - HA HA China owns America, so technically China is world Power, they are just staying silent for now, America is not yet on it's knees economically, soon it will be, and the tides will turn swiftly.  HA HA Americans have believed propoganda by their own goverment that makes them believe they are a world power HA HA - the average American has no idea the depth of the decline they are already in.  HA HA Americans ran out of money so like cowards ran from a war they could never win - HA HA Americans are cowards HA HA
And yet America is constantly on your mind...LOL.

Well us and pitbulls. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: January 14, 2012, 09:39:40 PM »
And yet America is constantly on your mind...LOL.

Well us and pitbulls. :-*
And yet strangely, I am on your mind!
V

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: January 14, 2012, 09:43:52 PM »
And yet strangely, I am on your mind!
And I'm honored that you spent the time to put me in your sig line. 8)

Wait, why are you still posting on a computer? Shouldn't you be running around in a loin cloth, chucking spears and dancing around a fire with the Aboriginal people you so dearly look up to ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!