Author Topic: SuperDrol Question from Phase 3  (Read 6270 times)

NeilGM

• Getbig III
Re: SuperDrol Question from Phase 3
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2012, 08:57:14 AM »
I have dropped out my test and tren and started to run 30mg a day of superdrol only for 2-3 weeks just to cycle off these compounds and blow out a little , I will reintroduce then tren (ace) at 50mg ED and reduce my drol to 20mg for a week possiby two whilst introducing 600mg / week of boldelone then I am going to keep the tren at the same dose, remove the superdrol and introduce test at a very low 125mg / week and lean right out slowly, hopefully add a few pounds of clean weight over the fore comming weeks.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2012, 09:31:34 AM »
Did you get bloodwork while on or shortly after?

Comon dawg, were bodybuilders we don't get bloodwork  ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2012, 10:25:59 AM »
yes, this is quite obvious. you can probably take 300mg of anavar to mimick 20mg of SD

well tbh, I have never taken anadrol. It does make you retain water, however, whereas SD does not. I am going by by crazy two experiences with SD and also by what others have reported

most of an oral i've ran in a day was 150mg of var and 50mg of d-bol and i didn't have anything noticeable in the way of sides like people talk about superdrol.

i think if you are going to run something that harsh, you can get much better results running the standard orals and combing them together at high dosages to get more benefits and still less sides than with sdrol. superdrol just puffs your muscles up to extreme levels and gives massive strength gains but i don't think it really increases actual muscle fiber density anymore than other steroids. i actually have like, 6 tubes of that stuff but i never felt the need to run it since i rather just use other orals, honestly.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2012, 10:55:33 AM »
Me personally don't like to use orals other for a few weeks when I drop my injections out

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2012, 11:53:43 AM »
Comon dawg, were bodybuilders we don't get bloodwork  ;D

oh shit yaaaaa i forgot  ;)

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2012, 03:19:34 PM »
yes, this is quite obvious. you can probably take 300mg of anavar to mimick 20mg of SD

well tbh, I have never taken anadrol. It does make you retain water, however, whereas SD does not. I am going by by crazy two experiences with SD and also by what others have reported

x2. holy shit

im not talking about pussy anvar lol,,,,,but drol.  no question 30mg superdrol is more than 30mg of anadrol,,,but if you can run 300 mg of anadrol and get better gains and less sides than superdrol i would think anadrol is the superior drug.  superdrol is new so who really knows how bad it fucks your body up

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2012, 05:37:36 PM »
im not talking about pussy anvar lol,,,,,but drol.  no question 30mg superdrol is more than 30mg of anadrol,,,but if you can run 300 mg of anadrol and get better gains and less sides than superdrol i would think anadrol is the superior drug.  superdrol is new so who really knows how bad it fucks your body up

well it gave me a bloody nose 20 days in at 30mg. I stopped immediately as a result. I had never had a bloody nose in my entire life until that day. Also raised my alt and ast to 3x higher than the normal range (of course they were back to normal 4 weeks later). also my cholesterol (HDL) was low. Very uncomfortable being on at that high a dose. I did 20mg once and even that gave me problems. no idea why i tried 30mg the second time

anadrol i never used before. I used SD because Mike Arnold at MD was raving about it and it didn't hold water like drol did

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2012, 06:16:03 PM »
were the gains keepable?  im doing my first run of drol,,,at 100mg a day,,,its def good but not amazing,,,im wondering what higher doses are like,,,,,no sides,,,def put on a pound  a day the first week,,,might have to give sueprdrol a try,,,but this drol is def better than dbol,,,dont think ill ever go back to dbol again

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2012, 04:38:03 AM »
were the gains keepable?  im doing my first run of drol,,,at 100mg a day,,,its def good but not amazing,,,im wondering what higher doses are like,,,,,no sides,,,def put on a pound  a day the first week,,,might have to give sueprdrol a try,,,but this drol is def better than dbol,,,dont think ill ever go back to dbol again

keep-able yes as long as you have other hormones in blood when you come off. If you come off everything, then no

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2012, 07:07:42 AM »
nice,,i might have to try and find some and give it a run,,,,im lucky because i usually dont get bad sides from anything,,,so maybe ill be able to run superdrol and escape the sides unlike some......i started this drol 9 days ago,,,strray n  go,,,,,100mg ed,,,started at 184 lean now im up to 195 lean,,,,,8 days,,,,good stuff,,,,and dont have the big bloofy retard look,,,i dropped tren and switched to masteron and added in the drol and weight shot up,,,,pretty impressed with drol and no sides,,,,,

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2012, 08:54:39 AM »
I ran Super DMZ from ironmaglabs for 4 weeks at 30mg.  Couldnt stay hydrated to save my life, couldnt eat at all. Strength and size gains were ok nothing special.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2012, 01:45:45 PM »
Come off Proip, Tren and Masteron (To be honest I run out as x2 deliverys are late showing up so I using Superdrol to bridge until then) 7 days of SuperDrol 30mg a day with nothing else, just walked in the gym after 9 days off and put 60kg (132lb) on my leg press! My weight has dropped 1lb and I got a little bit more water than what I did have but that is a very impressive increase in strength!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2012, 08:48:01 PM »
can u still get superdrol. if so what brands best in ur opinion
irongearco.com

Jaaysheaa

• Getbig II
  • i wipe my own ass
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2012, 09:16:31 PM »
can u still get superdrol. if so what brands best in ur opinion

Beastdrol. or Super DMZ

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2012, 09:38:33 PM »
I ran Super DMZ from ironmaglabs for 4 weeks at 30mg...Strength and size gains were ok nothing special.

x2 I agree, DMZ was ok, nothing special.. kind of a disappointment TBH

bulldozer

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2012, 09:44:34 PM »
Sdrol was not what I was expecting....

All sides.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2012, 07:57:15 AM »