Author Topic: IFBB Figure Pro Alea Suarez Signs with Fahrenheit Nutrition  (Read 1752 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
IFBB Figure Pro Alea Suarez Signs with Fahrenheit Nutrition
« on: January 11, 2012, 10:11:37 PM »
January 11, 2012

The Fahrenheit brand, emblazoned with flames that match its intensity for cutting-edge sports nutrition added boldly to its ranks on Monday, signing IFBB Figure Pro, Alea Suarez as their newest in an impressive line of sponsored athletes.

Winner at the 2009 NPC National Bodybuilding, Bikini, and Figure Championships, Suarez followed with back-to-back all-star campaigns in 2010 and 2011, notching eleven top-ten finishes, including an impressive third-place finish in IFBB's 2011 Phoenix Pro Figure Competition.

Suarez made history in 2011, becoming the first competitor to ever successfully make the switch from bikini to figure competition as a professional.

Fahrenheit CEO William Mellors down-played her IFBB accomplishments, preferring to describe Suarez’s off-stage success as equally significant - calling the young fitness star ”the perfect role-model for our men and women.”

“The industry knows Alea is a star competitor,” said Mellors, “and her likeness will definitely be an asset in our digital and print marketing. But what I want our people to know is that Alea Suarez has forged historical success in this highly competitive industry while raising (and home-schooling ) three beautiful young children, maintaining a successful marriage for fourteen years, and running a successful business.”

Suarez takes the responsibility of her position seriously, noting, "I would like to be an inspiration, to encourage other women to take care of themselves so they can always be there for their families. Being a role model for my children is first and foremost, but I've realized the impact of being an IFBB professional. I have an opportunity to reach out to other women who find it difficult to fit fitness into their lives."

As for her relationship with Fahrenheit Nutrition, she adds, “The team at Fahrenheit definitely gets it. Behind all of the hard work, there’s a definite science to this business, and the team that stays out front will see the greatest gains. I love the integrity Fahrenheit shows in their product line. On top of everything else, I’m an ACE Certified Fitness Instructor, so I really appreciate the fact that they have a great respect for fitness and for the recovery-side of training. Their enthusiasm for their own products is infectious, and I’m excited to be on-board. I look forward to representing Fahrenheit in 2012!”

http://www.prweb.com/releases/Fahrenheit_Nutrition/alea_suarez/prweb9094666.htm