Author Topic: Eminems Kigs  (Read 9483 times)

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
Re: Eminems Kigs
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2012, 07:26:51 PM »
but, the thing is with the kigs in the stamped box that were bunk is that they were made so well. some of the ones in the printed boxes had no vacuum and had the aluminum on the crimp coming off and it's conceivable that someone just put a kigs label on vials of HCG.

the ones in the stamped boxes that are fake, were made so well that someone took a lot of care into producing them and they were produced by machine. either the factory itself purposely made bunk hgh or they somehow degraded completely to the point of being extremely weak, like 2iu as gh15 said, or no hgh left inside them at all.

in anycase though, i would never buy kigs again, too much uncertainty.

Printed from mid november has strong vacuum comparable to rips, tight label adhered.

Like you said work / effort was put into this, but this is printed and apparently "direct from supplier."

Who knows what that means....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2012, 07:28:41 PM »
The source wants to make money yes --- but at same time not go completely scammer and close shop.

That is why I would imagine IF ...IF they had something to do with it, it would just be UNDER-DOSED, not pure sugar shit, but enough to still be credible, yet make $dolaros.

But I assume if they were ready to close shop it would be possible. Doesn't seem like Kawasaki was in that situation, but who knows?

Remember when GH15 said BLP claimed 6,7iu etc....WTF was that about? What was BLP smoking because now GH15 says ZERO iu's

no ,, gh15 said 2 iu ,, that not the point ,, the point is kigtropin is done i decided to not give them second chance,, they are done,, this is the worst filt i hav eever withness in bodybuild ,, make palumbo serostim look like kid play ,, this is very serious,, iyou injected ghrp thats why blp say 5 iu ,, sugar and 2 iu or something ,, they made ghrp into puck or something in the form of ghrp,, it is severly underdose ,, it is not the real deal ,, it is not the way it used to be in october when they wanted to gain trust when they gave out pharma grade product,,

it is distater for them ,, they are done

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2012, 07:29:30 PM »
i think they planned this from the beginning, why the kigs were overdosed so much and made so well. then, once they had a consumer base, they did a bait and switch, sold fake hgh to recoup their losses for selling overdosed hgh for pennies on the dollar.

corect,, they are done,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2012, 07:35:20 PM »
and just so it know ,, pp gh doesnt even have vaccum and it very potent gh,, vacum mean nothing,, it si what inside the vial that count,, they went corupt and try to have everything out nice...but everything in was rotten ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2012, 11:48:49 PM »
and just so it know ,, pp gh doesnt even have vaccum and it very potent gh,, vacum mean nothing,, it si what inside the vial that count,, they went corupt and try to have everything out nice...but everything in was rotten ,,

gh15 approved

whta are you going to do to eminence? does he get the columbian necktie?? how could you approve bunk products!!! I thought you were the god of HGH and AAS. your word got these kits popular and now everybody lost their ass. Good job. should of just kept sending people nordys way! I called this one coming a long time ago.Notice I never ordered any of kigs I joked about it. but I would never buy chinese HGH people have heard me bitch about chinese HGH for years. If I did order it I would use nordy though.He has been in the HGH game for years! all these kmig guys are somewhat newbies good call Gh15. but honestly they are done no mattter what no nobody is going to order them now. but you started the whole kigtropin craze" kigtropin is better than humatrope and serostim" never has there beeen such good pharma grade HGH. all your words you caused alot of people to get scammed. please tell me you have a ploan for eminence and kami they should beusing the product so they would no its bunk or are these sources not bodybuilders???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2012, 12:25:57 AM »
whta are you going to do to eminence? does he get the columbian necktie?? how could you approve bunk products!!! I thought you were the god of HGH and AAS. your word got these kits popular and now everybody lost their ass. Good job. should of just kept sending people nordys way! I called this one coming a long time ago.Notice I never ordered any of kigs I joked about it. but I would never buy chinese HGH people have heard me bitch about chinese HGH for years. If I did order it I would use nordy though.He has been in the HGH game for years! all these kmig guys are somewhat newbies good call Gh15. but honestly they are done no mattter what no nobody is going to order them now. but you started the whole kigtropin craze" kigtropin is better than humatrope and serostim" never has there beeen such good pharma grade HGH. all your words you caused alot of people to get scammed. please tell me you have a ploan for eminence and kami they should beusing the product so they would no its bunk or are these sources not bodybuilders???

ge the fuck out of my scren *** cant stand you ,, no one can ,, they all talk about you as the major risk for comunity of bodybuild,,and original kigtropin was bett ehan humatrope and serrostim ,,the dl kits from september october were beter

gh15 plan? you wil have to wait and see

gh15 approved
fallen angel

GBLurker

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2012, 01:10:01 AM »
lol, the one you refer to are greentropin on boards that already have a kigtropin sponsor, and they are kigtropin on boards with no kigtropin sponsor. so u knew u was selling bunk kigs but u ordered kigs anyway

you guys separate source and manufacturer way too much, they both have an incentive to sell bunk products, it's called $$$$

Yea I fucked up, costly lesson leanred

nickyjoose

• Getbig I
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2012, 08:33:14 PM »
correct me if im wrong but didnt EM just have some problems with his "greentropin"?? but is now refunding people for it...from what i understand clearly the kigs are shot but all u guys are so quick to jump on the band wagon of fuck that guy he did this shit on purpose when clearly EM is a supplier but the likly hood of him being the manufacturer is pretty slim to none from where im sitting...so isnt there a chance that he just like all of us was unaware of the fact that these kigs were so grossly under dosed??? i mean he is making good on it so its not like he just took everyones money and is running...if he really wanted to scam people dont u think he would have just filled the orders then shut down shop instead of refunding people for the bad kits??? the only reason i ask all this is that prior to ordering these kigs i had placed orders for blues from him that i had no complaints on and also reds that i really liked...granted once i got the kigs i wasnt thrilled at all which now that this is all coming out makes alot of sense....but basically what im getting at is if EM actually was out to fuck us all why would he be making good on these fuck ups and as far as im concerned as long as im not looking for greens or kigs why not still use him? unless someone knows something i dont about his other kits.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2012, 09:12:04 PM »
correct me if im wrong but didnt EM just have some problems with his "greentropin"?? but is now refunding people for it...from what i understand clearly the kigs are shot but all u guys are so quick to jump on the band wagon of fuck that guy he did this shit on purpose when clearly EM is a supplier but the likly hood of him being the manufacturer is pretty slim to none from where im sitting...so isnt there a chance that he just like all of us was unaware of the fact that these kigs were so grossly under dosed??? i mean he is making good on it so its not like he just took everyones money and is running...if he really wanted to scam people dont u think he would have just filled the orders then shut down shop instead of refunding people for the bad kits??? the only reason i ask all this is that prior to ordering these kigs i had placed orders for blues from him that i had no complaints on and also reds that i really liked...granted once i got the kigs i wasnt thrilled at all which now that this is all coming out makes alot of sense....but basically what im getting at is if EM actually was out to fuck us all why would he be making good on these fuck ups and as far as im concerned as long as im not looking for greens or kigs why not still use him? unless someone knows something i dont about his other kits.

all of his hgh is bunk,, LAL THE FUCKING THINGS IS BUNK ,, I WANT HIM OUT OF THIS FUCKING CULT

I HVA EMANY ELFS ALONG YEARS GETTING BUNK GH ,,

BLUE TOPS

GETTROPINS ANTI DURETICS

KIGTROPIN SUGAR,,

GREENTROPIN NOTHING BUT FILLER

WHAS GOIGN ON HERE? GOOD MONEY GO TO GARBGAE ,, 100S OF 1000S OF DOLLAROS ,, I DONT WANT HIM ANYMORE SELLING ANYHTINN AND THIS BETTER BE LISTENED TO!

FUCKED MANY BODYBUILD ,, COMPETETIVE ONES,, HIGH LEVEL AMATUER AND PROFREIONAL! FELAS CAN LOSE CONTRACTS ,, THIS IS DISASTER THIS SUPLIER DOSNT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BODYBUILD,, I WANT HIM NOT SUPLY ANYTHING TO ANYONE! THE MONEY SHOULD GET BACK TO CLIENTS TOO BUT IT WONT ,, IT SHOULD!

ANY SOURCE WHO SELL BAD THINGS SHOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE MONEY BACK OR WORTH OF PRODUCTS,, ANY FUCKING SOURCE IF THEY WANT TO HAVE CLIENTS,,

AND YOU CAN TELL ME YOU DONT CARE ABOUT WHOS WHO BUT TRUST ME ONE SINGLE WORD FROM MY MOUTH YOU ARE DONE WITH SOURCING,, I DONT NEED TO HAVE KIDS PMING ME EVERY DAY CRYING ABOUT FELLING LIKE THEY ABOUT TO HAVE THEIR HEAD EXPLODE FROM 5 IU GH ! THIS IS NOT GH! THIS IS GARBAGE ,, AND YOU RISK THEM!

I HAV EOVER 400 PMMS IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS 400 PMS! ! !

SO I SUGEST YOU TAKE YOUR ASS AND REITRE AND DO IT NOW,, RETIRE RETIRE OTHERWIZE I BRING YOU RETIRING HGL

gh15 approved

fallen angel

GBLurker

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2012, 09:20:36 PM »

Instead of coming here, why haven't you been on any of the boards you advertise on and address the issue instead? Em I noticed you were active yesterday on pm, when the igf results were released for kamis kigs 

GBLurker

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2012, 09:30:20 PM »
can u post us pic of a reconstituted vial?

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2012, 03:39:30 AM »
GBlurker -- how is the 10iu of print kigs treating you??

FF

bigsport

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2012, 10:33:42 AM »

get the fuck out of here douche bag. everything EM sells is fake EVERYTHING. the only reason he made good on the greens is bc vanilla gorilla had test results showing his shit was fake and it got posted it on every fucking board. otherwise he would have continued selling them.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2012, 11:12:17 AM »
damn, gorilla actually sent his kigs into a lab to get assays done on them? he must have really hated EM to drop that kind of cash, shit. those lab tests costs at least a grand.

bigsport

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2012, 05:22:29 PM »
damn, gorilla actually sent his kigs into a lab to get assays done on them? he must have really hated EM to drop that kind of cash, shit. those lab tests costs at least a grand.

he got an igf test, 6iu split for 6 weeks, reading was 120. a few points shy of qualifying for hgh replacement therapy.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2012, 05:23:55 PM »
he got an igf test, 6iu split for 6 weeks, reading was 120. a few points shy of qualifying for hgh replacement therapy.

haha, i think pinning 200mg tren-e once, a week before the test will give a higher igf-1 rating. shit, even a glass of milk would probably send it higher.

Micro1

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2012, 01:10:30 PM »

gh15 approved

Yeah, my Thanks had no vacuum at all and worked perfectly fine.

shortbig26

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2012, 08:12:37 AM »
em sent me 15 kits he fronted me the kits and now wants his last payment of 600 bucks i burnt thru five kits at 20iu daily and got nothin at all i know what hgh is supose to feel like and how iam suspose to look i did serotism for 2 years straight humatrope for year straight and then ran real hygets when they where around so eminence stuff is fucking garbage he shouldnt allowed on any board considering the greentropin was shit to

GBLurker

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2012, 10:39:32 AM »
GBlurker -- how is the 10iu of print kigs treating you??

FF

I usually wake up with numb hands. Besides that I have lost 3 pounds, which is probably water weight from the hyges I was using previously. A thing that is bothering me is that my right nip is a bit more sensitive now.  I'd just like to add that im prone to gyno and have had surgery to remove it in the past...On a side note im not on any aas and havent been for a long time

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2012, 10:44:11 AM »
em sent me 15 kits he fronted me the kits and now wants his last payment of 600 bucks i burnt thru five kits at 20iu daily and got nothin at all i know what hgh is supose to feel like and how iam suspose to look i did serotism for 2 years straight humatrope for year straight and then ran real hygets when they where around so eminence stuff is fucking garbage he shouldnt allowed on any board considering the greentropin was shit to
he fronted you the kits - thats your first sign

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2012, 10:53:26 AM »
i never heard of anyone fronting someone a product, and let alone fronting someone a fake and bunk product. wtf?

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2012, 02:36:26 PM »
i never heard of anyone fronting someone a product, and let alone fronting someone a fake and bunk product. wtf?

Whats happening about kigs from K ? where do we go now to see how everyone is getting on with him now the kig threads gone? ???

shortbig26

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2012, 02:40:36 PM »
yeah well i trusted him n paid him half for it but he wants his last payment of 600 bucks which i cant even flip these kits for 100 bucks cause everyone around me knows there shit looks like iam out a money what a fucking waste of 1900 bucks i even did 5 kits to give him
the benefit of the doubt at 20iu daily and i got not one side

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2012, 02:52:46 PM »
Whats happening about kigs from K ? where do we go now to see how everyone is getting on with him now the kig threads gone? ???

i dunno, i might make a new thread if no one else does

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2012, 03:43:24 PM »
nobodies fronting legit gear to a stranger, nobody