Author Topic: Wrestlemania 28  (Read 9586 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Wrestlemania 28
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2012, 08:08:43 AM »
A WrestleMania match featuring a team of Superstars representing each brands GM will take place as speculated according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Expect the participants or at least some of them to be announced this Monday on RAW in Cleveland, Ohio.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2012, 05:45:03 AM »
A WrestleMania match featuring a team of Superstars representing each brands GM will take place as speculated according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Expect the participants or at least some of them to be announced this Monday on RAW in Cleveland, Ohio.

So lets figure this out,depending on how many competitors there are...

Team Long - R Truth, Kofi
Team Johnny - Swagger, Ziggler

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2012, 12:46:03 PM »
So lets figure this out,depending on how many competitors there are...

Team Long - R Truth, Kofi
Team Johnny - Swagger, Ziggler

Can't wait. :-\

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2012, 02:19:22 PM »
Not really excited to see HBK return. Thought he did great leaving on a hight note. The Flair match then the two Undertaker matches. But since HBK has carried pretty much HHH his entire career there's no suprise that HBK is gonna be part of the match. Of course the Undertaker is gonna win. How do you think this match is gonna play out though? Who's gonna get the super kick?

Only thing I can see is him superkicking both, leaving and Foley comes in as the new ref. If he superkicks just one, how can they not set up a match? I think HBK should stay retired....

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2012, 02:35:25 PM »
But since HBK has carried pretty much HHH his entire career there's no suprise that HBK is gonna be part of the match.

I still can't understand how you figure this.
Hunter was essentially PUNISHED for his involvement with Shawn and the rest of the Kliq in "the curtain call" incident.
He didn't get his big push until Shawn was out looking for his smile again with carreer-ending injury number 12.

I know it goes against your opinions and beliefs, but Hunter's greatest success in pro-wrestling came AFTER Shawn left the company, and BEFORE he married Stephanie.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2012, 03:46:44 PM »
Why on Earth is a retired, overweight HBK involved with it at all? There is absolutely no need for him. Why is he back?   

Yes, I agree with that.
My post was in reference to your claims that Shawn "carried" Hunter his entire career.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2012, 04:01:05 PM »
I think its the consensus amongst old school fans that Trip made his career off the back of HBK. Lets be realistic, had he never befriended Michaels then Trip would never have been elevated to the level he was - infact the clique may have walked all over him the way they did everyone else. HHH without HBK is a vastly different career IMO, i dont know if im blinded by my utter disrespect for them both but i never saw anything in him which made me think, "wow, this guy is going to be amongst the best of all time".

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2012, 04:41:05 PM »
Why do you thinks he back though Mont? He's not the same story as Flair with all the ex-wives and bad investments is he? In the promo's he doesn't seem like he's really desperate to put himself over? Thats just the way he seems to me. He seems like he knows he's done.

Done or not, he's still Shawn Michaels and always will be in some form. His name will still spark interest and put asses in seats; maybe more now than when he was supposed to be driving the company. I'm sure the old man offered HBK a sweet deal for the night's work, which is hard to turn down no matter how big your savings account is.
If Shawn can still perform at a respectable level, I do not fault him for taking Vince's deal. 

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2012, 02:38:15 PM »
There continues to be a lot of speculation regarding The Miz's role at WrestleMania 28. Miz, who successfully defended the WWE title against John Cena in the main event of last year's show, is rumored to be involved in this year's Rock vs. Cena match in some capacity. WWE is said to have a storyline ready for The Miz after WrestleMania and his recent losing streak is part of the buildup to that angle.