Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 22, 2014, 09:30:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT ORDER KIGTROPIN!  (Read 46950 times)
buselmo
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2012, 03:22:52 AM »

for all of you who are looking for "cheap" GH... my only advice is to save up for a year or two without using any GH, then go buy a truck load (well... a years worth of saving will probably just buy you a couple of hands full... LOL) of norditropin (and make sure it's the nordipen)...
I don't know how much it costs there... but here the price went down to a very cheap $62 per pen... a pen has 5 mg (15 iu)... that's a bit more than $4 per iu...

I would not trust ANY GH COMING OUT OF CHINA... you can take a chance, it could even be pharma grade... but be honest with yourself... what are your chances of getting pharma grade GH for $1-1.5 per iu?

this is what you look like on 4 iu of real GH 5 days a week for 16 weeks on a semi shitty diet

* comp2009.jpg (29.82 KB, 219x292 - viewed 24314 times.)
Report to moderator   Logged
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2012, 03:57:07 AM »

for all of you who are looking for "cheap" GH... my only advice is to save up for a year or two without using any GH, then go buy a truck load (well... a years worth of saving will probably just buy you a couple of hands full... LOL) of norditropin (and make sure it's the nordipen)...
I don't know how much it costs there... but here the price went down to a very cheap $62 per pen... a pen has 5 mg (15 iu)... that's a bit more than $4 per iu...

I would not trust ANY GH COMING OUT OF CHINA... you can take a chance, it could even be pharma grade... but be honest with yourself... what are your chances of getting pharma grade GH for $1-1.5 per iu?

this is what you look like on 4 iu of real GH 5 days a week for 16 weeks on a semi shitty diet

very similar to the thanktropin look moment yuo take it out for couple weeks form the blood,, exactly same look of the kgitropin form last year middle of the year,, the china gh hold litle more water ,, the kigtripin didnt ,, then again...you are right over all china ....very very few decent gh ,, very few

gh15 approved

fallen angel
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2012, 04:09:10 AM »

Difference in price is simple. One is FAKE one is real.
Anything less than $5/iu is fake.
Unless you've used hgh worth $1500 per 75iu, you cant be making comparisons.
Stick to licensed Human Grade.

no be accureate friend,,the diff is...with MOSTchina gh ...itis real andlegit.. but! with most of it......you have 1/3 to 1/4 of the iu in the vial ...example blue top you never heard about will have 2 iu of gh in the 10 iu vial ...this is why you pay 1/5 the price...so inorder to get 2 iu you will hav eto inject the alllllll so call 10 iu vial ....

you get what im saying?

multiply by 3-5 to get same level of legit gh as pharma grade...

now this is true with most!

this is why i fought so hard on kigtropin ,,but this is cult who like to eat its owngood dooers....so you need to live with it

gh15 approved

fallen angel
RRKore
Getbig IV

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2012, 09:16:41 AM »

Question for whitewidow (and the other mods):  If getbig is not an open source board, why don't you delete this thread?
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2012, 02:55:02 AM »

Question for whitewidow (and the other mods):  If getbig is not an open source board, why don't you delete this thread?

when I see a scam I out it! If their was a big scammer scamming the board I would out them. simple as that

J
jimijimi
Getbig III

« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2012, 06:41:17 AM »

Dont know if your saying dont buy Kigtropin from a certain source
but i know the Kigtropin i get is not the BS your talking about here
But yes theres alot fakes on alot of GH now a days
ROOKIE86
Getbig I

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2012, 03:09:52 PM »

LEGIT KIG?

* IMG368.jpg (385.45 KB, 2592x1944 - viewed 23233 times.)
ROOKIE86
Getbig I

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2012, 03:43:40 PM »

I RECEIVED A GIFT TODAY, 6 KITS OF KIG FROM A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE, GONNA TRY EM IN FEW MONTHS FROM NOW, CAUSE I HAVE A HERNIA SURGERY INCOMING, NOTHIN' SERIOUS BUT I'LL HAVE TO WAIT BEFORE STARTING SOME SERIOUS BULKING
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2012, 09:56:56 AM »

Sorry guys all the hgh like Hygers, Kigs, Blue tops are HCG or egg albumen.
It costs millions of dollars to manufacture hgh and frankly these shonky companies are not even registered.
I'll give you guys a tip on hgh. If you tip the vial upside down and the powder slides to the bottom, its a good sign. If it sticks, sorry, you have egg protein.
If you want pure molecule non fragment hgh 191aa, check out hghlifescience.com.
They have Unitropin FDA Approved and real Jins from Gensci distributor in Hong Kong.
Legit. You pay a little more, but hey, hgh was never cheap. fakes are...

Exactly! Kigs are inconsistent and the company ripped off people for hundreds of thousands!

J
ROOKIE86
Getbig I

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2012, 03:56:50 PM »

NIPSAK NOT TO POUR ON YOUR PARADE BUT A FRIEND OF MINE HAD IGF-1 LEVELS AND HGH LEVELS CHECKED RIGHT AFTER HE INJECTED HYGETROPIN SUB-Q CAUSE HE WORKS IN A CLINIC AND RESULTS SHOWED THE LEVEL OF PURITY OF HYGES WAS 91% SO ALMOST PHARMA GRADE. MAYBE HE JUST GOT LUCK AND HAD SOME GOOD BATCHES IN HIS HANDS BUT MANY GUYS I KNOW ARE ON HYGES AND THEY GET BETTER EACH WEEK TOWARD THEIR CONTEST PREP, TOUGH HERE IT'S BEEN SELLED BY SOURCES AT RIDICOULUS PRICES
futurefreak
Competitors
Getbig II

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2012, 12:25:13 AM »

Sorry guys all the hgh like Hygers, Kigs, Blue tops are HCG or egg albumen.
It costs millions of dollars to manufacture hgh and frankly these shonky companies are not even registered.
I'll give you guys a tip on hgh. If you tip the vial upside down and the powder slides to the bottom, its a good sign. If it sticks, sorry, you have egg protein.
If you want pure molecule non fragment hgh 191aa, check out hghlifescience.com.
They have Unitropin FDA Approved and real Jins from Gensci distributor in Hong Kong.
Legit. You pay a little more, but hey, hgh was never cheap. fakes are...

Those horrid printed kigs slid all the way to the bottom in a perfect puck ---- and that bullshit was 0.1 gh serum ---- no offense but that tip is irrelevant.

Here's a tip --- buy the bar minimum --- make sur eyour source is cool and understanding about you not wanting to be out cash --- order the min. then test that stuff asap.

This is a complete mess and who the hell likes the feeling of 50% chance of money being gone? Unless you have a tree that grows money in your yard,

-Ff
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2012, 12:42:13 AM »

This is a old thread so if there is new kigtropin that is good and everyone has no problem with it. I will take this down. although I have been hearing mixed reviews so far.I have heard some people have had to go to the ER due to kigtropin not sure wich batch though.

J
jimijimi
Getbig III

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2012, 05:10:52 AM »

LEGIT KIG?

As far as i can see mine matches up and cant keep
enough on hand, and never get it just anywhere
do your home work how ever you can to make sure
that your with the right place or at the right store.
a_pupil
Getbig III

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2012, 02:53:34 PM »

WW was right  Shocked
wildcat90
Getbig II

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2013, 05:33:07 AM »

Hey guys,

This is the rare few available source of HGH in my area. Any opinions?
JB3
Getbig I

« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2013, 07:40:52 AM »

I have tried all kinds of hgh around the world. Been on HRT for 10 years.
I find that if you cannot afford the Genotropin or Saizens, the current batch of Vitex hgh is very good by Alpha Pharma.
You get what you pay for at $500/100iu.
Bloodwork serum levels went from 0.5ng/ml to 23.4ng/ml.
Thats 46 x my levels.
Normal Ref range is 0-10ng/ml
Pharma Grade hgh will put you above 15ng/ml after 6iu injection of hgh, drawing blood 2 hours later.
Hygertropin, if you can access the real ones, are OK.
But if you wanna FEEL that hgh working after just a week, and you don't have $1400 for 75iu of Saizen, I think you're getting a great deal with the Vitex.
Alot is rumored that the batch is over-dosed because they want to completely take the Asian market.

whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2013, 03:50:15 AM »

I have tried all kinds of hgh around the world. Been on HRT for 10 years.
I find that if you cannot afford the Genotropin or Saizens, the current batch of Vitex hgh is very good by Alpha Pharma.
You get what you pay for at $500/100iu.
Bloodwork serum levels went from 0.5ng/ml to 23.4ng/ml.
Thats 46 x my levels.
Normal Ref range is 0-10ng/ml
Pharma Grade hgh will put you above 15ng/ml after 6iu injection of hgh, drawing blood 2 hours later.
Hygertropin, if you can access the real ones, are OK.
But if you wanna FEEL that hgh working after just a week, and you don't have $1400 for 75iu of Saizen, I think you're getting a great deal with the Vitex.
Alot is rumored that the batch is over-dosed because they want to completely take the Asian market.

I have always supported alpha-Pharma Vitex and all alpha-pharma products.everyone knows that by now!

J
Fitness4Life
Getbig IV

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2013, 09:30:22 PM »

I have always supported alpha-Pharma Vitex and all alpha-pharma products.everyone knows that by now!

Why would you support a source that has such a bad reputation?
shrek
Getbig IV

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2013, 01:13:05 PM »

Why would you support a source that has such a bad reputation?
Bad reputation?Huh?? Where have you heard bad responses to ALPHA PHARMA they are licensed to manufacture HG pharmaceuticals at a way better price , I used alpha pharma for years and the only thing I had an issue with was their NPP it burned and that was when it first came out , I was informed that the stuff was reformulated because of that issue ....... the only argument I've ever seen was whether or not it was legit pharmaceutical
Fitness4Life
Getbig IV

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2013, 12:11:18 PM »

Bad reputation?Huh?? Where have you heard bad responses to ALPHA PHARMA they are licensed to manufacture HG pharmaceuticals at a way better price , I used alpha pharma for years and the only thing I had an issue with was their NPP it burned and that was when it first came out , I was informed that the stuff was reformulated because of that issue ....... the only argument I've ever seen was whether or not it was legit pharmaceutical

That and their service is on the poor side, they've gone through "transitions" over the years, it hasn't been a consistent source in terms of quality.
shrek
Getbig IV

« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2013, 09:54:45 AM »

Well I haven't seen a reputable source that carries AP so that being said I'm sure the people pushing it now days aren't good service ..... everyone knows who and where to get all the AP one would want ....but HE GONE
Busted
Getbig IV

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER

« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2013, 07:59:53 PM »

Where you think the American companies get their GH?  CHINA...

bern
Getbig II

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2014, 03:40:16 AM »

Where you think the American companies get their GH?  CHINA...
where to take not China GH?
visualizeperfection
Getbig V

Shizzo, balloon knot of the year.

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2014, 03:48:23 AM »

where to take not China GH?

great.
EurasianAesthetics
Getbig I

« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2014, 06:37:00 AM »

It's so annoying because some of us can't afford anything but chinese GH but the quality has been so questionable as of late
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!