Author Topic: Giants vs. Packers... Predictions??  (Read 4264 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: Giants vs. Packers... Predictions??
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2012, 02:59:41 PM »

They could make a niners vs ravens, battle of the brothers and a rematch win for the niners!!!

Harbowl II ???

In round round I, John won because his defense annihilated the SF O-line. 9 sacks, not many teams will win giving up that many. SF couldn't. 

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2012, 03:05:42 PM »
Harbowl II ???

In round round I, John won because his defense annihilated the SF O-line. 9 sacks, not many teams will win giving up that many. SF couldn't. 

i would like to see the harbowl...anything beats seeing the Giants in the super bowl
getbig or getgot

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2012, 03:07:57 PM »
Or.... A Niners vs Patriots and possibly Brady getting his 4th ring on a team he grew up cheering for.....And dedicating it to Kraft on the death of his wife over the summer...

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2012, 03:08:58 PM »
fuck east coast teams!
Mr. AZ 2003

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2012, 03:11:50 PM »
fuck east coast teams!

fuck west coast teams
getbig or getgot

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2012, 03:12:52 PM »
There's still a long way to go, and I NEVER count anything until it's in the books, but I'm looking pretty good right now.  

I bet the money flips completely at halftime.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2012, 03:15:58 PM »
Go Giants! Come to SF!

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2012, 03:19:38 PM »
Go Giants! Come to SF!

actually be careful what u wish for..Sf secondary will get torched by Cruz/Nicks
getbig or getgot

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2012, 03:41:00 PM »
There's still a long way to go, and I NEVER count anything until it's in the books, but I'm looking pretty good right now.  

I bet the money flips completely at halftime.

Damn, I'm good. Packers +3.5 now, Giants -201 for the game.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2012, 03:52:51 PM »
actually be careful what u wish for..Sf secondary will get torched by Cruz/Nicks

Actually their secondary is quite good and playing in the west coast I don't see them losing 8)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2012, 04:11:47 PM »

We took one game from the Giants this year, at home. And that's exactly where they'll play if they win in the next 14min of play or so. Our house.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2012, 04:15:47 PM »
"who's got it better than us??" ..........NOBODY 8)

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2012, 04:18:42 PM »
We took one game from the Giants this year, at home. And that's exactly where they'll play if they win in the next 14min of play or so. Our house.

i hate the giants but i wouldnt be to cocky if i were a SF fan, now i dont see alot of SF games but my read is they average QB play, Average WR, Very good Run game and a very good TE ..with sick LB but i dont know if their secondary can hold Cruz and Nicks and Retard Manning is playing well now
getbig or getgot

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2012, 04:24:20 PM »
ITS OVER..THE GREEN BAY POOPERS LICK ANUS....FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!
getbig or getgot

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2012, 04:27:51 PM »
Manning and @Rio just ended the game. 
D

Pericles

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2012, 04:29:24 PM »
Giants will end up playing the pats for a rematch

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2012, 04:33:06 PM »
Haha pussy packers! Blow to the fucking head! Are u serious? The refs are trying to keep them in a game they are gonna lose.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2012, 04:36:53 PM »
i hate the giants but i wouldnt be to cocky if i were a SF fan, now i dont see alot of SF games but my read is they average QB play, Average WR, Very good Run game and a very good TE ..with sick LB but i dont know if their secondary can hold Cruz and Nicks and Retard Manning is playing well now

So, let's see...you don't watch Niner games and you're going off of your read? Well, your read might be on par and correct. But using your examples, your basing our offense versus your defense yet turn around and talk about your offensive guys and fail to mention the Niners defense was #1 or 2 in turnovers this year and that our run defense is #1 while having near one of the fewest points per game allowed? And I'm the cocky one?

It's a fine line between cocky and being confident. I'm confident in the Niners because A) we have come a long way since the first time we beat the Giants and it's still going to be on our home turf B) just took down the Saints who are better stat wise than either the Giants or Green Bay and C) we have BEATEN the G-men before this season with less time playing together.

Sorry but you aren't showing me any reason why I would be worried as a Niner fan. Between Green Bay, who has basically lost the game though time remains, I think the New Orleans game was more of a challenge for the Niners than playing the G-men.

I've said all year that I'm prepared to eat crow when it happens. The Raven beat us and I ate a plate...I don't see that happening with the G-men.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2012, 04:38:08 PM »
Or.... A Niners vs Patriots and possibly Brady getting his 4th ring on a team he grew up cheering for.....And dedicating it to Kraft on the death of his wife over the summer...

This^  This Pats/Raven's game coming up is going to tell us if Bill B has been sandbagging the reg. season with his defense. I know Denver isn't very good, but the Pats Defense looked like they turned it up 10 notches.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2012, 04:43:27 PM »
So, let's see...you don't watch Niner games and you're going off of your read? Well, your read might be on par and correct. But using your examples, your basing our offense versus your defense yet turn around and talk about your offensive guys and fail to mention the Niners defense was #1 or 2 in turnovers this year and that our run defense is #1 while having near one of the fewest points per game allowed? And I'm the cocky one?

It's a fine line between cocky and being confident. I'm confident in the Niners because A) we have come a long way since the first time we beat the Giants and it's still going to be on our home turf B) just took down the Saints who are better stat wise than either the Giants or Green Bay and C) we have BEATEN the G-men before this season with less time playing together.

Sorry but you aren't showing me any reason why I would be worried as a Niner fan. Between Green Bay, who has basically lost the game though time remains, I think the New Orleans game was more of a challenge for the Niners than playing the G-men.

I've said all year that I'm prepared to eat crow when it happens. The Raven beat us and I ate a plate...I don't see that happening with the G-men.

i am very well aware that the niners have a really good defense but thats run defense,, their pass defense isnt anything to write home about and the gaints have a VERY good QB and VERY VERY good WRs..which spells trouble for the niners...the giants dont need jacobs/bradshaw to win...they both have done nothing yet the gmen are going to the NFC title game... and lets see ....the giants front 4 will give the oline of the niners all they can handle....AGAIN..i will be rooting for the niners but i wouldnt say its a lock they cant go in SF and win
getbig or getgot

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2012, 05:01:11 PM »
ITS OVER..THE GREEN BAY POOPERS LICK ANUS....FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!

FUCK ME SILLY.....GREEN BAY DROPPERS.....UGH!!!!!!!  My fucking shit did they play like they were the Denver Broncos or what?????  Rogers QB rating is HALF of what it was during the season.

49ers>Giants
Patriots > Ravens
Patriots > 49ers

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2012, 05:01:31 PM »
the niners have a really good defense but thats run defense,, their pass defense isnt anything to write home about and the gaints have a VERY good QB and VERY VERY good WRs..which spells trouble for the niners...

Brees shits all over Crybaby Manning and his wideouts are just as good as Nicks/Manningham/Cruz. I'm not quite sure if you're understanding your own argument that you've created.

We beat the Saints. We can beat the Giants. Not a lock, but in the pairings I'm seeing the Niners can very realistically be in the Super Bowl at this time next week.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2012, 05:05:10 PM »
Brees shits all over Crybaby Manning and his wideouts are just as good as Nicks/Manningham/Cruz. I'm not quite sure if you're understanding your own argument that you've created.

We beat the Saints. We can beat the Giants. Not a lock, but in the pairings I'm seeing the Niners can very realistically be in the Super Bowl at this time next week.

my argument is simple....dont be so certain the giants cant win..case closed
getbig or getgot

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2012, 05:05:53 PM »

if it's a close game, which team benefits the nfl?  i'm going with eli. &guy story for superbowl week since he's dedicating this to peyton's neck.  they'll have the cameras on the ugly german on the other sideline.

NE vs NY

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2012, 05:08:55 PM »
if it's a close game, which team benefits the nfl?  i'm going with eli. &guy story for superbowl week since he's dedicating this to peyton's neck.  they'll have the cameras on the ugly german on the other sideline.

NE vs NY

if the NFL has their way its NY vs NE

altho its the SB....the viewership will be thru the roof if it was getbig vs Rxmuscle
getbig or getgot