Author Topic: my forearms have some major symmetry issues!  (Read 6608 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
my forearms have some major symmetry issues!
« on: October 15, 2005, 05:01:24 PM »
My right forearm is just absolutely freaky. It's the biggest I've seen with rips and cuts to add to it's beauty. Almost everyone I've shown it to were literally speachless with only an expression of shock to let me know of their opinion.
My left forearm is a piece of shit that embarrasses me. It's barely impressive and doesn't have a single bit of definition. I hate it soo much. It hardly grew over the last 5 months. I mean, it did grow but there's no comparison whatsoever between the 2 arms. It's more embarrassing than the biggest zit or the loudest fart.

What routine can I really do to torture that unfortunate limb of mine into maximum growth? I've tried 4 sets wrist curls 10-30 reps and 4 sets reverse wrist curls for 20-50 reps.
~

Captain Caucasian

Re: my forearms have some major symmetry issues!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 05:19:36 PM »
just give up dude, your forearms will never come close to matchoing and trust me thats a FACT.

dont let it get you down

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 07:43:34 PM »
Thanks. Sadly, I'm sure you're right. Just keep on lifting...
~

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2005, 10:52:28 AM »
figgs, you never cease to baffle and amuse me.
:-)

loler

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2005, 10:55:35 AM »
figgs weighs like 150 pounds dripping wet
your forearm is not huge and freaky

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2005, 04:09:56 PM »
Bear03: I have to agree with that. I get a feeling that Figgs is a attention whore and maybe just lost in his own restricted lonely world. And he's the guy who quotes from his collection of BB'ing training books to others and still asked the most idiotic BB'ing questions. I'm sure Popeye would envy  Figgs  outstanding and shockingly massive developed right forearm.  Just might as well learn to play the banjo with the left hand and when they film the remake of Deliverance he can play that kid with the far away look in his eyes and the strange grin on his lips. Perfect casting. Hope this helps.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2005, 08:53:52 PM »
i have no idea what would explain that kinda difference in ur forearms.   that doesnt make any sense.  are the rest of your arms comparable?
Valhalla awaits.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2005, 01:53:39 PM »
Bear03: I have to agree with that. I get a feeling that Figgs is a attention whore and maybe just lost in his own restricted lonely world. And he's the guy who quotes from his collection of BB'ing training books to others and still asked the most idiotic BB'ing questions. I'm sure Popeye would envy  Figgs  outstanding and shockingly massive developed right forearm.  Just might as well learn to play the banjo with the left hand and when they film the remake of Deliverance he can play that kid with the far away look in his eyes and the strange grin on his lips. Perfect casting. Hope this helps.

I was more thinking along the lines of guy who they told to squeal like a pig...

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Gary

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2005, 02:05:23 PM »
Sure took you guys a while to catch on to this momma's boy....We've been down this road; I even alluded to it here....

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=40064.msg635058#msg635058

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2005, 05:32:40 PM »
My right forearm is more cut than my left, I dont think its really bigger though.  Something I have noticed is that I cant stir my eggs up nearly as well with my left and I cant brush my teeth nearly as accurately or quickly with my left either.  I guess that really has nothing to do with weight training though.

Robbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2005, 11:41:59 PM »
Hey Figgs,

Start wanking with your left hand...

R.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2005, 08:53:54 AM »
Sure took you guys a while to catch on to this momma's boy....We've been down this road; I even alluded to it here....

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=40064.msg635058#msg635058

i was trying not be an asshole.......
:-)

big E

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2005, 10:15:57 AM »
My right forearm is just absolutely freaky. It's the biggest I've seen with rips and cuts to add to it's beauty. Almost everyone I've shown it to were literally speachless with only an expression of shock to let me know of their opinion.
My left forearm is a piece of shit that embarrasses me. It's barely impressive and doesn't have a single bit of definition. I hate it soo much. It hardly grew over the last 5 months. I mean, it did grow but there's no comparison whatsoever between the 2 arms. It's more embarrassing than the biggest zit or the loudest fart.

What routine can I really do to torture that unfortunate limb of mine into maximum growth? I've tried 4 sets wrist curls 10-30 reps and 4 sets reverse wrist curls for 20-50 reps.

You might need to switch hands when jerking off. My left forearm is bigger from my yrs of high test levels :-X
Thaiboxing,Bjj

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2005, 10:18:09 AM »
I am no authority about training methods guarenteed to work but i would suggest do reverse curls and such with barbell so u can use both forearms at the same time, this might help to even teh muscles. Doing one hand at a time will allow the stronger to work by itself more!!

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2005, 11:54:53 AM »
Try jackin off lefty more often.  Seriously, I'm by means a BBer or anything but you have to focus of the left forearm and get it to the point that it matches/looks close and then go from there.  Don't quit workin out your right forearm, just drop the reps, etc... and let the left side catch up as much as possible.

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2005, 06:11:03 PM »
Hey figgs let's try an experiment. :) Go to someone you know that does'nt even weight train & ask them if you can measure their bodyparts.More than likely you will notice that 1 side of their body is a little big bigger than the other! Completely normal.Now let's say that your right calf is 17" & the left is say 10", then there you may have a problem!!! :D

JUSTJAXX

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2005, 02:07:08 PM »
haha, i wont even bother, half of you mentioned my suggestion already