Author Topic: what do you see when you look at this picture?  (Read 3100 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: what do you see when you look at this picture?
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2012, 06:40:25 AM »
Old Woman's eye is young woman's ear

Young Woman's Chin is Old Lady's Nose

Hair is the same for both of them as is head scarf

Young Woman's necklace is Old Woman's Mouth

Young Woman's Neck from necklace down is old woman's chin

And both old and young women do not care for animal conservation and are both wearing the same fur coat.

I CAN SEE SAID THE BLIND MAN!!!

Thanks E-Kul,I was going crazy!!  :)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2012, 06:41:17 AM »
how about this one

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2012, 06:50:57 AM »
I CAN SEE SAID THE BLIND MAN!!!

Thanks E-Kul,I was going crazy!!  :)
Did it make you realise that perception wasn't real and that we only interpret reality based on biased and preconceived notions - our brain actually looks for what is familiar, and once satisfied, stops looking - this is why it is hard for the brain to believe there is actually two discernible objects - the brain is not used to second guessing itself once it has found a solution to a problem.  On first seeing the second discernible image, the brain now understands the duality of the concept and will store this information away accordingly in the memory cells of the brain, fortunately for the brain this dualistic imagery is rare and the specific skill of keeping the mind open even though a satisfying intellectual solution has been found is a good skill to have. 

Now for the following who's Mind's Eye is Open enough and ready to receive the teaching wholeheartedly, the following statement will lead to satori  ;D

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few.” – Zen Master Shunryo Suzuki
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2012, 06:52:55 AM »
Did it make you realise that perception wasn't real and that we only interpret reality based on biased and preconceived notions - our brain actually looks for what is familiar, and once satisfied, stops looking - this is why it is hard for the brain to believe there is actually two discernible objects - the brain is not used to second guessing itself once it has found a solution to a problem.  On first seeing the second discernible image, the brain now understands the duality of the concept and will store this information away accordingly in the memory cells of the brain, fortunately for the brain this dualistic imagery is rare and the specific skill of keeping the mind open even though a satisfying intellectual solution has been found is a good skill to have. 

Now for the following who's Mind's Eye is Open enough and ready to receive the teaching wholeheartedly, the following statement will lead to satori  ;D

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few.” – Zen Master Shunryo Suzuki
Heavy shit dude.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2012, 06:59:50 AM »
Heavy shit dude.
People may not believe me, but I am a true seeker, I have shirked typical responsibilities to seek wisdom and the deepest truths in the known universe - I have skirted the edge of sanity many many times - most people end up calling me crazy - that's when I know I am on to something! I am a heavy deep dark metaphysical paradoxical contradictory human being - who wants to love and be loved, but only seems to end up fucking things up - a bit like Hank Moody from californication, but I just don't get the mega hot pussy that prick is gettin, is it just me, or are other men out there amazed that David Duchovny can pull so much quality pussy.  Californication Season 5 - the show is still rocking - I hate to say it, but I do love that show! Who's with me?
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2012, 07:06:38 AM »
"I have skirted the edge of sanity many many times"
^this I can identify with^ ;D

"I just don't get the mega hot pussy that prick is gettin"
^I am the opposite of this^  ;D

IRL,I doubt that David Duchovny has ever gotten laid!

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2012, 07:08:40 AM »
Older than the internet, but maybe someone hasnt seen it

the funny thing is those actually are legs & ass

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2012, 07:15:50 AM »

IRL,I doubt that David Duchovny has ever gotten laid!
Well he sure makes up from it on set - have you seen some of the hotties he's sharing sex scenes with, no wonder this show is doing so well - Hank represents what everyman would want - Unlimited Pussy, a free walk for shagging an underage girl - a non existent work ethic that somehoe keeps him stumbling into enough money to fuel his rebellious, anti-social and womanising ways - all the while remaining endearing to both the rest of the characters and to the viewers themselves.
V