Author Topic: Explosive Words: US media first to bomb Iran  (Read 12283 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Explosive Words: US media first to bomb Iran
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2012, 09:32:10 AM »
Russia has already stated if the U.S. attacks Iran it would be a very big mistake...Russia should send Israel a nice present for starting shit.
I think it's nothing more than a pissing contest---and the splatter is hitting other countries.

rotaryfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2012, 10:03:30 AM »
I understand the logistics, it is just every subsequent war brings greater and greater civilian deaths, and this can not be tolerated by good citizens of the world - nobody cares if groups of redneck military blow each other to bits - but leave the citizens of the world to get on with living and trying to fulfill their potential - that's all I'm saying

For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.
Simon Wiesenthal

That quote is remarkably similar to this one by Edmund Burke: "All that's necessary for the forces of evil to triumph is for enough good men to do nothing."
Its sad how much control the war mongering corporations have over the people's opinions. Has anyone read "The Shock Doctrine"? It is about situations just like this one, where big companies are given government bids to build weapons and then rebuild infrastructure in foreign countries in order to produce huge profits for big american companies- ties right in to this american/iranian situation.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2012, 10:13:47 AM »
Russia is no longer a superpower, and the best and brightest are rapidly emigrating and becoming--Americans!
China won't do anything because we're their main buyer of lead-laden toys.
N.Korea is in a state of confusion.

The US has free reign to take over the world.
Contracts will be handed out for the 'rebuilding' of Iran and tons of money will be made.
Then US will pull out, leaving the country in chaos, and declare, 'mission accomplished'.

Of course Iran poses no immediate threat to us. It's all bullshit.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2012, 10:21:57 AM »
yes but israel speaks through the mouth of usa

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2012, 10:27:19 AM »
Russia has already stated if the U.S. attacks Iran it would be a very big mistake...Russia should send Israel a nice present for starting shit.

They won't invade Iran, not unless the situation escalades badly which might happen though. Air strike, very likely; hoping for something similar to the 1999 NATO bombing of Yougoslavia to happen, meaning people would rise and the regime would fall quickly. If you'd ever been there, you'd know that a lot of Iranians are actually hoping to get bombed as crazy as it sounds. There's a lot of issues that are linked to the Iranian situations: some of them relate to Russia and china, some to Afghanistan and Pakistan and some to the gulf countries like our so-beloved Saoudi Arabian Kingdom (whose ass everybody kisses despite what we know of them).

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2012, 11:19:22 AM »
That quote is remarkably similar to this one by Edmund Burke: "All that's necessary for the forces of evil to triumph is for enough good men to do nothing."
Its sad how much control the war mongering corporations have over the people's opinions. Has anyone read "The Shock Doctrine"? It is about situations just like this one, where big companies are given government bids to build weapons and then rebuild infrastructure in foreign countries in order to produce huge profits for big american companies- ties right in to this american/iranian situation.

Thanks for Video tip - The Shock Doctrine - I am downloading now - I love that stuff - feeds the left winger in me, you would be amazed how these docos bring to life things that average citizens have been thinking and wondering about for years.  I am unsure why, but for some reason I want the whole thing to come crashing down, I just think the worlds collapse would be a good advertisement generator for a Big TV Company or even cable, I would pay to see that.  ;D Oh, and I think Edmund coined the phrase - but it can sometimes be hard to tell with these really old snippets of wisdom, here is another i found, perhaps relevant to the topic.

"It's not those who inflict the most, but those that endure the most, that shall prevail"
(Terence MacSwiney).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact, non-westerners never do." (Samuel P. Huntington)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong"
(Voltaire)

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" (Aldous Huxley)

"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." (Benjamin Franklin)

"There is no greater sorrow on earth than the loss of one's native land." (Euripides, 431 B.C.)

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it ... always." (Mahatma Gandhi)

V

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2012, 11:40:00 AM »

Yes, they say that.
They said the same before Libya. Unfortunately I'm pretty confident it's all talk.

Then shortly before the operation in Libya started (or little after, can't remember), for example American Coca-Cola announced their multibillion dollar investment plan in Russia and all of sudden they barely remembered whole Libya  :D
Plus their energy giants kept the rights to drill in Libya, speaks volumes.

Sad but IMO it's pretty obvious... Iran is forgotten in Kremlin as soon as the price is right.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2012, 11:50:27 AM »
Yes, they say that.
They said the same before Libya. Unfortunately I'm pretty confident it's all talk.

Then shortly before the operation in Libya started (or little after, can't remember), for example American Coca-Cola announced their multibillion dollar investment plan in Russia and all of sudden they barely remembered whole Libya  :D
Plus their energy giants kept the rights to drill in Libya, speaks volumes.

Sad but IMO it's pretty obvious... Iran is forgotten in Kremlin as soon as the price is right.
Another quote

"Until you know who has lent what to whom, you know nothing whatever of politics, you know nothing whatever of history, you know nothing of international wrangles."
(Ezra Pound)
V

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2012, 12:25:30 PM »

"For the USA, preservation of dominance over others is important."
           - Twelfth-grade social science textbook, Iranian public school system.
!

Xerxes

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2012, 01:18:37 PM »
"For the USA, preservation of dominance over others is important."
           - Twelfth-grade social science textbook, Iranian public school system.

Whats wrong with this statement?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2012, 02:21:04 PM »

???
I have yet to see anyone state that something is wrong with that statement. Clearly, you are the first to comment on it.

Maybe you will now encourage those who find a statement such as that in an Iranian high school textbook to be wrong/offensive/objectionable, etc., to speak up. But that has not yet happened.
!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2012, 02:23:19 PM »

Essentially this is a nice way of saying that America likes to butt fuck less powerful countries in return for the scorn and hatred of the good citizens of the world - good to see they are teaching the kids the truth and not propaganda
V

Xerxes

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2012, 02:27:45 PM »
Well it is a fact of life that the dominant forces will dominate. I thought you were saying there was something wrong there.

Essentially this is a nice way of saying that America likes to butt fuck less powerful countries in return for the scorn and hatred of the good citizens of the world - good to see they are teaching the kids the truth and not propaganda

No they push propaganda, just like every other nation in the world. No country is objective.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2012, 02:30:44 PM »
Well it is a fact of life that the dominant forces will dominate. I thought you were saying there was something wrong there.

No they push propaganda, just like every other nation in the world. No country is objective.
I know,but with that snippet of information, they were right - all countries have to push propoganda, just the American just never ever ever let up with it, it's nauseating, especially when you know what's really going on - A Bully taking others lunch money in the playground.
V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2012, 02:32:37 PM »
Hahaa....Ekul melting down still over America...hey douchebag, thought you were gonna join up with the Aborigines...did they get internet in their TP's? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Xerxes

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2012, 02:45:29 PM »
I know,but with that snippet of information, they were right - all countries have to push propoganda, just the American just never ever ever let up with it, it's nauseating, especially when you know what's really going on - A Bully taking others lunch money in the playground.

If I was the leader of the dominant country in the world, I would push even more propaganda than Nazi Germany. I don't blame the US.

Still find a lot of it funny though.

I mean think about it, Iran is portrayed as this evil entity right now because of their nuclear facilities. Hmmm but Iran lets IAEA inspect them? And Iran only has lowgrade-enriched uranium, Iran has signed the Non-nuclear proliferation treaty. On the other hand you have Israel who haven't ever signed the NPT, they have over 200 nuclear warheads and they never let IAEA inspect anything, but it is not questioned, EVER! Have you heard of the Sampson Option?

And when people say that almost all of the US media is owned by Zionists people shout "CONSPIRACY THEORIST!!!!!" "NUTTER!!!" "TRUTHER!!" yada yada, it's funny.

Even Leon Panetta, US secretary of Defence admitted Iran is not making nuclear weapons

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2012, 02:52:51 PM »

just because to can beat him up does not give u the right to.remember with great power comes greater responsibilit......spide r man,s uncle Ben.

Xerxes

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2012, 02:56:03 PM »
just because to can beat him up does not give u the right to.remember with great power comes greater responsibilit......spide r man,s uncle Ben.

Not every empire can be lead by a benevolent great leader like the Persian one  ;)  :D.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2012, 03:31:13 PM »
Hahaa....Ekul melting down still over America...hey douchebag, thought you were gonna join up with the Aborigines...did they get internet in their TP's? :D
TP's are from the American Indian Culture - Aborigines are semi nomadic and lived in basic shelter or some lived in mud hut like shelters - not tipi's - anyway, it is hard to argue with you, as you seem to know fuck all about fuck all - Hope this helps
V

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2012, 03:59:48 PM »
If I was the leader of the dominant country in the world, I would push even more propaganda than Nazi Germany. I don't blame the US.

Still find a lot of it funny though.

I mean think about it, Iran is portrayed as this evil entity right now because of their nuclear facilities. Hmmm but Iran lets IAEA inspect them? And Iran only has lowgrade-enriched uranium, Iran has signed the Non-nuclear proliferation treaty. On the other hand you have Israel who haven't ever signed the NPT, they have over 200 nuclear warheads and they never let IAEA inspect anything, but it is not questioned, EVER! Have you heard of the Sampson Option?

And when people say that almost all of the US media is owned by Zionists people shout "CONSPIRACY THEORIST!!!!!" "NUTTER!!!" "TRUTHER!!" yada yada, it's funny.

Even Leon Panetta, US secretary of Defence admitted Iran is not making nuclear weapons

bewharen ihren glaub in das end sieg ;D
tank u jesus

Xerxes

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2012, 04:08:14 PM »
bewharen ihren glaub in das end sieg ;D

My German bro, I will try to learn german before 2012 is over but you'll have to translate for me

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2012, 04:22:38 PM »
Hitler, 1936
The answer is "yes".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2012, 04:27:49 PM »
 :(  Thugbama needs a war to get re-elected. 

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2012, 04:28:38 PM »
If it was the US it would be some other country assuming the role of imperial police.
I just find it sad that some of these guys have to pray for a successful country to fall since theyll never be successful themselves. Epic envy from the have nots towards their alpha masters  ;D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2012, 04:59:58 PM »
If it was the US it would be some other country assuming the role of imperial police.
I just find it sad that some of these guys have to pray for a successful country to fall since theyll never be successful themselves. Epic envy from the have nots towards their alpha masters  ;D

so.. you mean the 99 percenters?