Author Topic: Canadian PM now trying to make deal w China for sale of oil due to Obama.  (Read 648 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm sure Obama reads this thread and cares what you think  ::)

I hope he does.

He already said he reads the internet at night and the message boards and wants to post on the Huffington Post to respond to readers. 

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I'm sure getbig is in his rotation   ::)

I think its safe to say that you're not a member of mensa

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Who cares if he reads.this board? He's a piece of fucking shit for letting this opportunity for employment and energy walk away, everyone except the envio fags were for it.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
How is the Canadian PM going to get the oil to China? The northern pipeline is facing legal challenges from numerous first nations groups and will be bogged down for years, IF it ever goes through. 
Abandon every hope...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
How is the Canadian PM going to get the oil to China? The northern pipeline is facing legal challenges from numerous first nations groups and will be bogged down for years, IF it ever goes through. 
Pipeline to B.C. then tanker to China. It'll go through. Its worth too much to the Canadian economy not to go through.
Enviro-fags need to get bent.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Pipeline to B.C. then tanker to China. It'll go through. Its worth too much to the Canadian economy not to go through.

The enviro-nazis and tyrants want us under candle light and in tents.  They want to end all personal mobility and freedom of transport. 

They want us locked up on a commune and kibutz taking orders from the Dear Leader.

kcballer

• Getbig V

Uh don't be so sure.  The 3 major parties not named Conservative are opposed.  BC is a hot bed for environmental awareness, they have a multitude of environmental groups, a carbon tax, and well funded and connected activists.  Alberta is where they don't care, BC not so much.

First nations will challenge this all the way to the supreme court, the pipeline either goes through their land or is close enough to affect them and enough of them are opposed to be a significant issue for the pipeline.

This will take years, if not decades to get anywhere near operational.  

Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Uh don't be so sure.  The 3 major parties not named Conservative are opposed.  BC is a hot bed for environmental awareness, they have a multitude of environmental groups, a carbon tax, and well funded and connected activists.  Alberta is where they don't care, BC not so much.

First nations will challenge this all the way to the supreme court, the pipeline either goes through their land or is close enough to affect them and enough of them are opposed to be a significant issue for the pipeline.

Hysterical.   Yet when it comes to any insane "green energy" pie in the sky nonsense, we can't wait it has be funded without limitation NOW NOW NOW!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Yawn. Canada will harvest that oil. You EnviroNazis will fail in your quest to relegate the world to candlelight.

kcballer

• Getbig V
Yawn. Canada will harvest that oil. You EnviroNazis will fail in your quest to relegate the world to candlelight.

"harvest"? Is that really the right choice of word?

The pipeline may well go through but it will take at least a decade to go through the legal and environmental challenges. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

The pipeline may well go through but it will take at least a decade to go through the legal and environmental challenges. 

So fucking what! ! ! ! ! 

I have been hearing that sire tired bogus lie and crap since the clinton days.   Had we done the right thing then, we already would have these things on line.   

Go live in a tent your fucking self if you are so enamored with us living like cavemen again. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I'm sure Obama reads this thread and cares what you think  ::)

maybe he's like palin,he reads everything :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Feel free to use whatever word makes your little pecker hard. That oil's coming out of the ground and most likely in a much shorter time period than you think. You EnviroNazis are as clueless as they come.

kcballer

• Getbig V
Feel free to use whatever word makes your little pecker hard. That oil's coming out of the ground and most likely in a much shorter time period than you think. You EnviroNazis are as clueless as they come.

I doubt that.   ;D
Abandon every hope...

tonymctones

• Getbig V

all the more reason to not waste anymore time if thats the way you think.

The green energy money that obama gave his campaign donors is also decades away from making a difference but I bet your all for that arent you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-to-deny-keystone-pipeline-2012-1

the fucker did it!!!!    He is vetoing it.

FUCK YOU OBAMA! 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Im at a loss for words.....
I dont even know what to say....
Ive lost all faith in his administration, the president, and anyone that can possibly still support this man...

The things he promised to help with the most, Unemployment and dependance on foreign oil, he has just proven that all that was a lie. Everything about this man was a lie, he decieved the public, ran himself as the savior of america, and at every crucial turn, has made things worse because he believes he knows better and is unwilling to compromise his ideology for the things he promised he would make better.

Its ironic, one of my friends told me she believed he was the anti-christ when he was running, and I laughed. But if there ever was an American president who fit the description, its definatley him. Lol.