Author Topic: WYHI? - Freckly redhead edition pics  (Read 4725 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: WYHI? - freckly redhead
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2012, 06:59:17 PM »
Dude, I have worked with beautiful redheads---the ones without the icky skin...have you ever seen a person with the sickly pale skin complexion---and they are drug addicts---that pic reminds me of them...

Freckles, in the right place, usually on and around the nose area are best, other than that it distorts the look.....

Youre a fuckin' hater of all things white...You'll say something nice but you'll always have something negative to say about it also...You do it on white broads and white bodybuilders...You're always getting called on it. You are the only one defending yourself. You put conditions on the goodness of anything white FACT!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2012, 07:27:26 PM »
Youre a fuckin' hater of all things white...You'll say something nice but you'll always have something negative to say about it also...You do it on white broads and white bodybuilders...You're always getting called on it. You are the only one defending yourself. You put conditions on the goodness of anything white FACT!
I say negative about black and white, and I've started threads on one the most perfect facially pretty chicks, and I've been the one who was digging up the women from the "women who work out thread, and guess what, most were white..
2.) I expect no one to defend me, as I am a man, and can defend myself.
3.) I've criticize black bbers, but that kinda gets ignored around here. And I'm the one who started a thread on how shitty Melvin Anthony was, and he came on here pissed off. I've criticized Flex, JOJ, Dillet, and you even made a comment on when I pointed out Rich Jones tris...
I've yet to start one on a white bber, because like it or not, they
 tend to bring it...guys like Melvin cruise on their genetics...

Three, like Cornell West had said, "I don't put white up, and I

don't put white down, because either way you are focusing on white"

this means, that you don't focus on them...you have your own guidelines and not use "white" as a measuring stick...so, that means in terms of beauty, etc...which you love oh so
much...when all are equal.

and I never criticized anybody in this thread for being white...
I asked have you ever seen people who are drug addicts and they have that sickly skin? With blacks it's darkening, lack of luster...furthermore, if you look at that pic of her on the catwalk, you see they use makeup to darken her eyes---that's the heroin--junkie look, that people were complaining about. Open your damn eyes. If you knew just a little about the industry as you know about weed, you'd see that.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2012, 07:30:25 PM »
I'm not getting into a spat with you over this. You know how others feel about your behaviors on these matters. If you choose to ignore it, it's your business.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2012, 07:47:18 PM »

I find this to be true.  He is a complete contrarian and is always quick to make a negative comment .  Makes sense to me.   From my own experience, those who scream the loudest about racism are often the most prejudice.  Bennyb is in that same camp.  Oddly enough I probably agree with Benny and Gangsta politically but i find their hypocrisy and in consistency off-putting, and therefore find it hard to take them seriously.
A

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2012, 08:15:38 PM »
Just tattoo the bitches arms up

Problem solved

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2012, 08:50:20 PM »

I find this to be true.  He is a complete contrarian and is always quick to make a negative comment .  Makes sense to me.   From my own experience, those who scream the loudest about racism are often the most prejudice.  Bennyb is in that same camp.  Oddly enough I probably agree with Benny and Gangsta politically but i find their hypocrisy and in consistency off-putting, and therefore find it hard to take them seriously.

They aren't the same. Parker is a good fella the other person is a sheep.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2012, 08:57:39 PM »
Now this Bennyb fella really needs help!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: WYHI? - Freckly redhead edition pics
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2012, 11:17:12 PM »
The got the hardcore Irish gene. Makes them batshit crazy.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: WYHI? - Freckly redhead edition pics
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2012, 11:21:25 PM »

So far, all 'yes'.

First one is hot as fuck. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2012, 11:57:49 PM »

I don't scream about racism---if I did, I'd hit the report button on damn near every thread...or leave...I believe in freedom of speech, you want to call me n igger, go ahead...

Let it be known, that Wiggs and I do share common things, and Benny as well, but we all are different...
And to put it bluntly, I tend to piss off both of them from time to time. I put things bluntly and I will never tow the company line, when it comes to the bbers/fitness/bikini---this industry. And life in general.

BTW, Wiggs---Anna Nicole Smith was a goddess in her prime  ;D
and she had no freckles...freckles tend to be icky...

And the answer would be---yes, I hit (because I never answered the question).