Author Topic: methenolone acetate (primobolan) vs oxandrolone (anavar)  (Read 23271 times)

Adam86

• Getbig III
methenolone acetate (primobolan) vs oxandrolone (anavar)
« on: January 18, 2012, 09:14:37 AM »
witch one is the best  ???

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: methenolone acetate (primobolan) vs oxandrolone (anavar)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 09:32:48 AM »
Anavar by far, its cheaper, it works better

Primo ace you have to take at least 100mg per day, its expensive also

Take Anavar with Primo Depot injection, now thats a nice cycle ;)
Thunderdome approved

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 09:34:47 AM »
METHENOLONE ENTHANATE...IF YOU HAVE A LEGIT SOURCE, YOU SEE IT WONT BURN UR WALLET AND IT'S ACTUALLY A REALLY COOL DRUG. NONE OF THIS 8 OR 10 WEEK KICK IN TIME LIKE YOU MIGHT READ. DAY 10-15ISH YOU SHOULD NOTICE SOME DIFFERENCES IN YOUR LOOK IF YOU KNOW YOUR BODY. JUST MORE OF AN ENGRAVED 'LOOK'.

SIDE WISES...YES IT THINS UR HAIR.OUTSIDE OF THAT I AM NOT NOTICING ANYTHING ELSE AND THAT'S COOL.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 09:37:55 AM »
Between the 2 drugs?Turinabol  ;D
GETBIG!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 10:33:19 AM »
METHENOLONE ENTHANATE...IF YOU HAVE A LEGIT SOURCE, YOU SEE IT WONT BURN UR WALLET AND IT'S ACTUALLY A REALLY COOL DRUG. NONE OF THIS 8 OR 10 WEEK KICK IN TIME LIKE YOU MIGHT READ. DAY 10-15ISH YOU SHOULD NOTICE SOME DIFFERENCES IN YOUR LOOK IF YOU KNOW YOUR BODY. JUST MORE OF AN ENGRAVED 'LOOK'.

SIDE WISES...YES IT THINS UR HAIR.OUTSIDE OF THAT I AM NOT NOTICING ANYTHING ELSE AND THAT'S COOL.

primo gives a really unique look to the body, it gives the full and capped delt look, and full and hard looking muscle bellies for your other muscles as well as making your skin look a lot nicer. just overall makes a person look a lot better, i think it's a really great steroid but... hair loss can be pretty bad if predisposed.

so personally, i'd go with anavar since it doesn't effect the hair as much and has a nice benefit of making your abs look really hard and separated. but var is an oral and effects the liver and cholesterol whereas primo is mild with sides negatively effecting health.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 10:36:05 AM »
I'd go with primo depot. As much as you can afford.
Primo tabs are crazy expensive. 
Boundary Breaker

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 10:38:46 AM »
primo gives a really unique look to the body, it gives the full and capped delt look, with full and hard looking muscle bellies and it makes the skin look a lot nicer as well. just overall makes a person look a lot better, i think it's a really great steroid but... hair loss can be pretty bad if predisposed.

so personally, i'd go with anavar since it doesn't effect the hair as much and has a nice benefit of making your abs look really hard and separated. but var is an oral and effects the liver and cholesterol whereas primo is mild with sides negatively effecting health.

YES THAT DELT THING IS RIGHT ON, RIGHT ON. THATS THE FIRST THING I NOTICED BESIDES THINNING HAIR.  :(

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 11:34:12 AM »
primo gives a really unique look to the body, it gives the full and capped delt look, and full and hard looking muscle bellies for your other muscles as well as making your skin look a lot nicer. just overall makes a person look a lot better, i think it's a really great steroid but... hair loss can be pretty bad if predisposed.

got that from anabolics 2009

Oxandrolone appears to offer less hepatic stress then other c-17 alpha alkylated steroids. The manufacture identifies oxandrolone as a steroid that is not extensively metabolized by the liver like other 17-alpha alkylatel, orals, which may be a factor in its reduced hepatotoxicity

A more recent study looked at escalating doses (20 mg,40 mg,and 80 mg) ofoxandrolonein 262 HIV+ men.The drug was administered for a period of 12 weeks. The group taking 20 mg of oxandrolone per day showed no statistically significant trends of hepatotoxicity in liver enzyme (AST/ALT; aminotransferase and alanine aminotransferase) values. Those men taking 40 mg noticed a mean increase of approximately 30-500/0 in liver enzyme values, while the group of men taking 80 mg noticed an approximate 50-1000/0 increase. Approximately 10-11 % of the patients in the 40 mg group noticed World Health Organization grade III and IV toxicity according to AST and ALT values. This figure jumped to 150/0 in the 80 mg group. While serious hepatotoxicity cannot be excluded with oxandrolone, these studies do suggest that it is measurably safer than other alkylated agents.

so less toxic than dbol but more than methenolone acetate right ? and this test is on a period of 12 weeks a bit long for a c-17 alpha alkylated steroids

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 11:56:47 AM »
var get's metabolized primarily outside of the liver, so it stresses the liver to a lesser degree than other orals. i think, ironically, anadrol is the next oral on the list of less harsh orals, even though drol seems to destroy most people with the other sides. on the other side of the coin, superdrol and m1t would be at the very top of the list liver toxic orals.

oral primo isn't methylated at all, so lacking a methyl group means it's not toxic to the liver, but also that the liver will destroy a significant portion of the drug. also, the fact that orally administered drugs have a lower bioavailability and that primo is inherently a less potent steroid, you need to take a ton of oral primo a day in order to see any benefit from it. considering that primo is also very expensive, and the most faked steroid, it makes it much less viable to run an oral primo cycle unless you are wealthy.

i would opt for primo-enanthate if i were to go the primo route, and only use oral primo if you wanted to see how you handled the drug (really no sides except hairloss and prostate hypertrophy in some people).

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2012, 12:28:12 PM »

That sounds similar to what EQ does, than what's the difference between them?

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2012, 01:30:54 PM »
primo inj is best drug when it comes to quality mass and less sides, there is a reason why primo cost that much

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2012, 02:46:53 PM »
That sounds similar to what EQ does, than what's the difference between them?

they are similar you are right. when primo gets counterfeited, they use EQ to fake it but you can definitely tell a difference between the two. primo is real mild, kind of like injectable var, if you've ever used that. no real sides, and you don't feel any different but your muscles harden and get fuller, not a pumped up feeling like with eq, it looks different and feels different. when running eq, even though it's mild as well, i can definitely feel it, especially when injecting and getting any oil directly into a vein it feels like entire body is pumped up and muscles get severe pumps when lifting.

if you don't care about hairloss or if you aren't prone then it's probably the best injectable. the gains are slow but quality because there's no bloofiness, the weight you put on is muscle tissue and not water. and the effects it has on making the delts more capped is really the crowning feature, though goes away once you stop. unlike other heavy androgenics, it also makes the skin look more youthful, while something like masteron will make you look 50 years old (branch warren lol).

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2012, 02:59:58 PM »
methenolone enanthate looks like fun, inject once a week and thats it. 200mg/wk is enough ??

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2012, 03:02:58 PM »
Between the 2 drugs?Turinabol  ;D

Agreed

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2012, 03:07:21 PM »
methenolone enanthate looks like fun, inject once a week and thats it. 200mg/wk is enough ??

need at least 600mg if it's by itself. 800mg/wk would be better but, it's very expensive and injections can hurt if it's mixed at 200mg/ml - depends who makes it though. and, speaking of which, you need to really trust the source you get primo from, because it's faked often. the few ugls that i know who have good quality primo, are all private.

it's a good compound but very expensive, and that's the main downfall because running it at high dosages will cost more than just buying some hgh lol.

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 03:28:15 PM »
anabolics 2009

The usual administration protocols among male athletes call for a 200-400 mg per week dosage, which is taken for 6 to 12 weeks, which is sufficient to promote very noticeable increases in lean muscle tissue. It is, however, not unusual to see the drug taken in doses as high as 600 mg per week or more, although such amounts are likely to highlight a more androgenic side of methenolone, as well as exacerbate its negative effects on serum lipids.

800mg/wk even for a the first time with aas, thats seems a lot

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2012, 03:40:05 PM »
well, first cycle is one of those things i don't really think matters much what you run since you're going to explode either way with a lot of mass gain. i'm not going to tell you what to run though, since like i said anything will work and it's your decision, but i think deca + d-bol is a really good first cycle.

about the dosage: most people's first cycles are 500mg of test, some times 750mg, and considering primo is much weaker and less potent than test on a mg per mg basis, it's really not an exceedingly high dosage to run 800mg/wk of primo if that's the only compound. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2012, 03:56:55 PM »
99% of the primo acetate is fucking garbage and not even really primo acetate.  Most likely a cheaper UG substance like EQ, tren, or Winny.  And don't for a second tell me you can tell the different because most guys can't.  The off chance that you might find primo acetate yeah it's a great drug.  But there is very little use for legit primo E in the medical community and there is ZERO legit medical companies using or producing primo A.  You think these chinese factories are just pumping out Primo A like water for the bodybuilding community to use?  You guys are naive as fuck. 

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2012, 04:07:20 PM »
i will probably go the gay way and run something like dbol alone or go stupid and run var alone or just stay away from aas  :'(

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2012, 08:04:32 PM »
how is the primo from "the one that will not be named or talked about in vein", is it legit? would like to try

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2012, 08:15:01 PM »
how is the primo from "the one that will not be named or talked about in vein", is it legit? would like to try

HEAR ITS NOT ACTUALLY PRIMO.

GO WITH OTHER SOURCES.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2012, 08:17:46 PM »
dont have any source for this, if anyone wants to inform me via pm let me know. sounds like great stuff though