Author Topic: SC Debate  (Read 4267 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
SC Debate
« on: January 16, 2012, 08:08:20 PM »
What the fuck is wrong with the people of SC? They are like animals. I prefer that no boos or clapping be allowed at these debates. Its just ridiculous. They booed the fact that Romneys dad was from Mexico. wtf? They booed the golden rule? Seriously fucked up.

Paul really fucked up the foreign policy question. His answer was atrocious. Probably one of the worst answers Ive ever heard from the poor guy. The rest was your standard pandering bullshit from the others. I cant believe people cant see through some of predictable answers. Gingrich got the crowd going but for what I think are many of the wrong reasons.

I'd like to see the the opinion expressed before of asking all the candidates the same question and allowing them time to answer and get to answer one rebuttal from another candidate, go into effect.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: SC Debate
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 09:09:27 PM »
off topic a bit.  Watching this debate, I just noticed how much Newt looks like a fucking lego character.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 09:12:40 PM »
I like how Romney in the debate just basically said, fuck you, I'll take all the time I want to answer lol

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 09:25:59 PM »
hahaha at the lego character.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 09:41:59 PM »
I like how Romney in the debate just basically said, fuck you, I'll take all the time I want to answer lol

What did you think of the crowd? I thought they acted primitive

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 10:00:52 PM »
What did you think of the crowd? I thought they acted primitive
I'm still watching it.  I just got to the part where they boo'd Mitt's father being born in Mexico.  Unfuckingbelievable.  While republicans are busting their ass to court the hispanic vote, these brainiacs feel like it's great to boo Mitt's father?  Like that even matters?  I don't like Mitt but holding that shit against him has got to be the dumbest most bigoted shit in this race yet.  I would have never thought an audience could effect an election but I'll bet these guys turned off some voters with that shit.  There's a lot of conservative families who have family from Mexico.  When a republican crowd boos that, it can't sit well.  Stupid stupid stupid... 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 10:03:09 PM »

Ron Paul destroyed everyone on the poll though. Romney did the worst.  lol

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 10:05:47 PM »
I'm still watching it.  I just got to the part where they boo'd Mitt's father being born in Mexico.  Unfuckingbelievable.  While republicans are busting their ass to court the hispanic vote, these brainiacs feel like it's great to boo Mitt's father?  Like that even matters?  I don't like Mitt but holding that shit against him has got to be the dumbest most bigoted shit in this race yet.  I would have never thought an audience could effect an election but I'll bet these guys turned off some voters with that shit.  There's a lot of conservative families who have family from Mexico.  When a republican crowd boos that, it can't sit well.  Stupid stupid stupid... 

Totally, certain media will have a field day with the crowds behavior.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2012, 10:32:49 PM »
I also noticed that they tried once again to push the lie that Paul is running to the left of Obama on foreign policy.  What an absurd notion.

Obama is practically in the neocon camp on foreign policy.  The main bitches about him from the right is that he didn't do this or that quick enough or he said the wrong thing... but the neocons have overall been happy with Obama's foreign policy, especially around the wars where he has pretty much followed Bush's path.  So to be left of Obama on Foreign Policy isn't exactly saying much since overall Obama has been rightwing and sometimes downright neocon in this area.  This is just a designed hit against Paul that Fox keeps trying to nail in and it's false.  Most libertarians think like this but would you go up to them and tell them they are left of Obama?  No...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2012, 10:45:22 PM »
Mitt totally wrong on the National Defense Authorization Act.  LOL, Mitt's position is that you should just trust us with this kind of power, we won't misuse it... OMG ::)  Santorum got it right, but I think he just says what people want to hear.  Ron Paul nailed the answer to that question.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 11:14:44 PM »
WHAT?  Mitt called Bigfoot a hoax :o

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 11:49:37 PM »
Ok, finished watching.  I didn't think Paul did that bad.  there was one moment that went wrong and the rest was good.  I know the media is looking for any spot to exploit with Paul so they'll make a big deal out of it while skipping everything he said that was spot on.

When you have a moment in a debate that doesn't go well, it makes it worse when you didn't get very much time in the debate.  And once again, Paul didn't get much time despite polling well and performing well in the primary results thus far.  Again, Santorum got twice the time Paul had even though Paul has had more time polling higher and been right there in caucus results.  The time Paul had to talk was about the same as Perry got, not much....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2012, 03:30:14 AM »

They were booing the question.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 03:41:55 AM »
They were booing the question.

You think so? There wasn't a question asked at the time. I'll have to watch again.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2012, 03:53:37 AM »

You think so? There wasn't a question asked at the time. I'll have to watch again.

They were booing Juan Williams attempt to make mittens look like a rasis

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 04:55:53 AM »
I'm still watching it.  I just got to the part where they boo'd Mitt's father being born in Mexico. 

I didn't understand that either?

???

???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 04:57:17 AM »
They were booing Juan Williams attempt to make mittens look like a rasis

Ohhh, that makes sense...

I thought they were booing Mitts father for being born in Mexico. lol

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 05:26:54 AM »
off topic a bit.  Watching this debate, I just noticed how much Newt looks like a fucking lego character.

LOL

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 05:28:03 AM »

8)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2012, 05:37:58 AM »
What in the hell is wrong with these people who boo when Paul talks about us getting  out of the middle east.  My prediction is we will have a libertarian government by 2020 if the GOP keeps condoning these wars, restricting our rights and spending all of our money.  LOL..what am I thinking...we do not have any fucking money.  Hey lets start another couple conflicts.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2012, 05:39:58 AM »

8)

That was my favorite part of the night.   

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2012, 05:54:22 AM »

That was my favorite part of the night.   

Then you have fools in the audience cheering for 25% tax.  This is how messed up people are.  That's like me going to my neighbors house and screwing his wife daily then I decide I will only screw her 3 times a week so he cheers and thinks it's a good thing.  Only he hasn't realized yet that I am screwing his 18 y/o daughter now to make up for the other 4 days.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2012, 06:19:14 AM »
the people in NH were educated.  The people in SC?  LOL... not so much ;)

You kknow what you're getting when you campaign here.  A bunch of d*ck hard, broke pissed off people.  They packed the hall with as many far-right primary voters, and they were rabid for blood.  The first candidate could have come onstage and punched out an old and frail afghan woman, and the crowd would have given him a standing ovation.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2012, 06:23:37 AM »
the people in NH were educated.  The people in SC?  LOL... not so much ;)

You kknow what you're getting when you campaign here.  A bunch of d*ck hard, broke pissed off people.  They packed the hall with as many far-right primary voters, and they were rabid for blood.  The first candidate could have come onstage and punched out an old and frail afghan woman, and the crowd would have given him a standing ovation.

::)  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2012, 07:13:46 AM »
SC Dem Chair: GOP Holding Debate On MLK Day Is Racist

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/01/16/sc-dem-chair-gop-holding-debate-on-mlk-day-is-racist-oreilly-you-do-know-dems-held-a-debate-on-mlk-day-in-2008/ ^

South Carolina Democratic Party Chair Dick Harpootlian objected earlier in the week on MSNBC to today’s Republican primary debate. Unlike the rest of America, he was not just objecting to the concept of having the watch the same candidates of the past year or so talk about the same things for another two hours — he considered it objectionable to have a debate on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and “ignore” the holiday. On tonight’s Bill O’Reilly, Harpootlian began to make the case, but was promptly silenced, jaw agape, as O’Reilly reminded him that the Democrats in his state did the exact same thing in 2008.

(Excerpt) Read more at weaselzippers.us ...