Author Topic: SC Debate  (Read 4268 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: SC Debate
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2012, 07:15:22 AM »
::)  ::)

I agree with Rob on this. The crowd was bloodthirsty and fucked in the head. Not the best combo.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2012, 07:24:40 AM »
What in the hell is wrong with these people who boo when Paul talks about us getting  out of the middle east.  My prediction is we will have a libertarian government by 2020 if the GOP keeps condoning these wars, restricting our rights and spending all of our money.  LOL..what am I thinking...we do not have any fucking money.  Hey lets start another couple conflicts.  ::)

Lol no shit! 25% from Romney and the people are ready to strip off his pants and suck him off. Goes to show how stupid the people in the audience were.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2012, 07:30:27 AM »
Lol no shit! 25% from Romney and the people are ready to strip off his pants and suck him off. Goes to show how stupid the people in the audience were.

They are older people who watch Fox news and are looking for "security" for social security, etc. 

Like I keep saying, and this is the reality.

Romney looks like the guy women wish they had married.

Newt looks like the guy women regret they had married. 

Perry looks like the guy women want to have an affair with. 

Ron Paul looks like the guy women think they will have to take care of or visit in the nursing home. 

I know its shallow as fuck, but women have a large part of who wins.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2012, 07:32:31 AM »
The people don't like what your candidate has to say?  Well they must be stupid.   ::)

Regarding the "golden rule," what he said was just appalling.  Comparing us to our enemies?  Seriously?  It was as bad as Obama running around the world kissing people's rear ends during his apology tour.

Although he is never going to be the nominee, to the extent he ever became a serious contender, all his opponent would have to do is play this clip.  

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2012, 07:38:02 AM »
The people don't like what your candidate has to say?  Well they must be stupid.   ::)

Regarding the "golden rule," what he said was just appalling.  Comparing us to our enemies?  Seriously?  It was as bad as Obama running around the world kissing people's rear ends during his apology tour.

Although he is never going to be the nominee, to the extent he ever became a serious contender, all his opponent would have to do is play this clip.  

The way he formulated the answer was totally shit as i already mentioned. Romney got booed too with his totally stupoid NDAA answer by the people that had a brain. But you are just like the the other idiots in the crowd. They are right up your alley. The candidate you people pick will end up just like McCain. Watch and see.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2012, 07:43:20 AM »
The way he formulated the answer was totally shit as i already mentioned. Romney got booed too with his totally stupoid NDAA answer by the people that had a brain. But you are just like the the other idiots in the crowd. They are right up your alley. The candidate you people pick will end up just like McCain. Watch and see.

I'm not impressed with people like you who try and act like they're intellectually superior.  You're the same dope who posted a clip where some punk walked around trying to show how dumb people were because they didn't know the federal reserve was a private bank.   ::)

It's pretty juvenile to call an entire class of people stupid because they don't like your Messiah. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2012, 07:45:49 AM »
I'm not impressed with people like you who try and act like they're intellectually superior.  You're the same dope who posted a clip where some punk walked around trying to show how dumb people were because they didn't know the federal reserve was a private bank.   ::)

It's pretty juvenile to call an entire class of people stupid because they don't like your Messiah. 

And Im not impressed with people who play dumb just so they dont have to admit they are wrong.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2012, 07:46:57 AM »
And Im not impressed with people who play dumb just so they dont have to admit they are wrong.

Who's playing.   :D  News flash for you:  you're not as smart as you think you are. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2012, 08:10:55 AM »
Who's playing.   :D  News flash for you:  you're not as smart as you think you are. 

I see. Only BB had the authority and wisdom to call other ideas or people stupid and ridiculous and all the while you're bring humble as well. Well, I won't overstep my bounds again.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2012, 08:13:55 AM »
Actually - I understand that clip and agree with him.   Fast and Furious comes to mind.  How would we react if Canada or Mexico pulled a F&F on us? 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2012, 08:36:11 AM »

It's interesting you mention this, because I was absolutely blown away by the fact that anyone could disagree with Ron Paul in this regard.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2012, 08:52:22 AM »
It's interesting you mention this, because I was absolutely blown away by the fact that anyone could disagree with Ron Paul in this regard.

So BB is ok with Romney being the largest benefiter of lobbyist campaign funds. Has no problem that his largest contributor is Goldman Sachs, (same as Obama). Has no problem with a candidate supporting the indefinite detention of American citizens because that candidate said he would only imprison the bad guys. He has no problem with candidates talking about fiscal conservatism while they supported bailouts and has no problem with candidates who have been charged with ethics violations. BUT, if you mention the golden rule, holy shit, you should be shot in the back of the head.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2012, 09:28:17 AM »
Lol @ beach bums's inability to look through other peoples eyes. Lol.
Epic awareness of how our actions are viewed by the other countries of the world.
He probably thinks of he broke into his neighbors house because be thought they had drugs, that the neigbors would be happy he was trying to save the neigborhood from their immoral actions. I mean, its obvious they would be grateful and would not be afraid that he would break into their house next. Lol. Anything else just doesn't make sense! :D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2012, 09:41:53 AM »
Epic awareness of how our actions are viewed by the other countries of the world.
He probably thinks of he broke into his neighbors house because be thought they had drugs, that the neigbors would be happy he was trying to save the neigborhood from their immoral actions. I mean, its obvious they would be grateful and would not be afraid that he would break into their house next. Lol. Anything else just doesn't make sense! :D

As long as the action is always backed with the best intentions everything will be ok. Look how well things turned out in Iraq. I bet of we stayed another 10 years then  things would really  improve for sure.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2012, 09:51:41 AM »
As long as the action is always backed with the best intentions everything will be ok.
Yup!
Beach bum seems to view our actions as right and wrong, when in reality right and wrong OS relative to everyone participating. What is right to us, is criminal is someone else. But unless you can put yourself in others shoes, look at your actions through others eyes,,, you will never understand who you really are.
Isn't there some famous quote that is along the lines of the best intentions have caused some of the most heinous acts throughout history?

Here's a.good one;
The road to hell is paved with good intentions,

And

Hell isn't merely paved with good intentions; it's walled and roofed with them. Yes, and furnished too. Aldous Huxley

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2012, 10:21:52 AM »
They were booing Juan Williams attempt to make mittens look like a rasis
You're just guessing that could be the reason.  I guess it could be taken either way.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2012, 10:23:17 AM »
You're just guessing that could be the reason.  I guess it could be taken either way.

I think they booed Williams when he tried the same thing w newt

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2012, 10:33:15 AM »
I see. Only BB had the authority and wisdom to call other ideas or people stupid and ridiculous and all the while you're bring humble as well. Well, I won't overstep my bounds again.

Some people are stupid.  Like many who embrace that 911 conspiracy crap.  But my point was/is people aren't stupid solely because they have a different viewpoint, or because, en mass, they disagree with what a particular candidate has to say. 

33 is absolutely right about Obamabot and Paulbots.  Cut from the same cloth.  Say something negative about the messiah, brace yourself for personal attacks.  It's pretty lame.  And humorous. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2012, 10:40:01 AM »

O Rly?  Let's look at what Ron Paul really said:

The reason we were attacked on 911 was because we violated the Golden Rule.  The reason they attack us, is because we have bombed them.  Why is that preposterous? 

1.  Al Qaeda isn't a friggin country.

2.  We were not bombing Al Qaeda, or anyone, when we were attacked on 911. 

3.  You cannot justify the evil murder of innocent noncombatants by pointing to some "Golden Rule." 

4.  To the extent he really limited his comments to terrorist attacks since the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan started, he's still off his rocker.  Radical Islamists don't have a country (see no. 1). 

It's just mind-boggling that this man could say what he did when he's trying be elected Commander in Chief.     

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2012, 10:52:53 AM »
The GOP fears Paul because he doesn't buy into the military-industrial complex. The GOP is hellbent on "saving" America from enemies it creates. He wishes to stop this, thus he is despised. 
Abandon every hope...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2012, 11:10:49 AM »
O Rly?  Let's look at what Ron Paul really said:

The reason we were attacked on 911 was because we violated the Golden Rule.  The reason they attack us, is because we have bombed them.  Why is that preposterous?  

1.  Al Qaeda isn't a friggin country.

2.  We were not bombing Al Qaeda, or anyone, when we were attacked on 911.  

3.  You cannot justify the evil murder of innocent noncombatants by pointing to some "Golden Rule."  

4.  To the extent he really limited his comments to terrorist attacks since the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan started, he's still off his rocker.  Radical Islamists don't have a country (see no. 1).  

It's just mind-boggling that this man could say what he did when he's trying be elected Commander in Chief.    

1.Al Quaeda is an organization, composed of people, who live in countries largely in the middle east that are sick of our actions in their region, which is spawning sympathy with muslims across the globe. There are literally dozens of our actions in the last 50 years that we have done that pissed the people in that region off.

2. Of course we werent actively "bombing" when it attacked, but those attacks were due to our involvement in the middle east, to think otherwise is just naive (They bomb us because they hate us is NOT a valid reason, there are many many other countries that are as liberal or MORE liberal than the US. Yes, they hate our way of life, but they attacked us because they hate our way of life AND our involvement in their region of the world)

3.Of course you cannot, and there is no way Paul was trying to "justify" their attacks. Just because he understands the reasons they attacked us in no way means he thinks it was OK. That is a huge stretch of logic.

4.This whole statement is retarded. Of course they arent from 1 single country, they are from multiple countries in a REGION in which they are pissed at our activities. Youre really stretching with these statements like "Hes wrong cause they arent a country, theyre an organization, or "Radical Islamists dont have a country".. Cmon, youre just fishing for a way to refute his statements because there is no other way.

Radical Islamists hate us for 2 reasons. 1. Our actions in their region of the world. 2. Our way of life. Since many, many other countries share our way of life, there can be only 1 logical conclusion... they must be pissed because of our involvement in their way of life. Weird huh?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2012, 11:15:31 AM »
O Rly?  Let's look at what Ron Paul really said:

The reason we were attacked on 911 was because we violated the Golden Rule.  The reason they attack us, is because we have bombed them.  Why is that preposterous?  

1.  Al Qaeda isn't a friggin country.

2.  We were not bombing Al Qaeda, or anyone, when we were attacked on 911.  

3.  You cannot justify the evil murder of innocent noncombatants by pointing to some "Golden Rule."  

4.  To the extent he really limited his comments to terrorist attacks since the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan started, he's still off his rocker.  Radical Islamists don't have a country (see no. 1).  

Actually, this is what he says.

The reason for attacks was because we had troops in Saudi Arabia. United States has been occupying the Middle East for years  and turning its bases in the Peninsula into a spearhead through which to fight the neighboring Muslim people.  He states this clearly here in the first 20 seconds:

And we have been bombing Iraq off and on for years, (91-03).One example. wikipedia:

The December 1998 bombing of Iraq (code-named Operation Desert Fox) was a major four-day bombing campaign on Iraqi targets from December 16–19, 1998 by the United States and United Kingdom. The contemporaneous justification for the strikes was Iraq's failure to comply with United Nations Security Council resolutions as well as their interference with United Nations Special Commission inspectors.

This was all bullshit. Just like Santorum who keeps talking about putting inspectors in Iran or bomb the shit of them. But there are inpectors in Iran all the time.

We interfere in their elections. We support dictators when convienviant.  All this plays a role in their motives.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2012, 12:23:30 PM »
1.Al Quaeda is an organization, composed of people, who live in countries largely in the middle east that are sick of our actions in their region, which is spawning sympathy with muslims across the globe. There are literally dozens of our actions in the last 50 years that we have done that pissed the people in that region off.

2. Of course we werent actively "bombing" when it attacked, but those attacks were due to our involvement in the middle east, to think otherwise is just naive (They bomb us because they hate us is NOT a valid reason, there are many many other countries that are as liberal or MORE liberal than the US. Yes, they hate our way of life, but they attacked us because they hate our way of life AND our involvement in their region of the world)

3.Of course you cannot, and there is no way Paul was trying to "justify" their attacks. Just because he understands the reasons they attacked us in no way means he thinks it was OK. That is a huge stretch of logic.

4.This whole statement is retarded. Of course they arent from 1 single country, they are from multiple countries in a REGION in which they are pissed at our activities. Youre really stretching with these statements like "Hes wrong cause they arent a country, theyre an organization, or "Radical Islamists dont have a country".. Cmon, youre just fishing for a way to refute his statements because there is no other way.

Radical Islamists hate us for 2 reasons. 1. Our actions in their region of the world. 2. Our way of life. Since many, many other countries share our way of life, there can be only 1 logical conclusion... they must be pissed because of our involvement in their way of life. Weird huh?

1.  Al Qaeda is a collection of terrorists who are evil.  They attack and murder innocent civilans.  There is zero justification for the murder of innocents.  And because they are not a country, saying we "bombed them" is ridiculous. 

2.  What exactly were we doing on 911 that justified a terrorist attack?  Sort of a rhetorical question, because nothing justifies terrorism.  But one thing were not doing was bombing or attacking anyone.  If that's the case, then to the extent the attacks were not solely because they hate Western culture (which they do), then it had to be because of our foreign policy?  Just another absurd way to try and justify terrorism. 

3.  The Golden Rule says do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  What the heck were we doing on 911??  Of course he was drawing a parallel between our conduct and the 911 attacks. 

4.  I'm actually struggling to try and make sense of his comments, because they were so bizarre.  I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt that his comments were limited to 911.  If they were not limited to 911, they're still absurd. 

Suffice to say, yesterday was not his finest hour. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2012, 12:24:32 PM »
Actually, this is what he says.

The reason for attacks was because we had troops in Saudi Arabia. United States has been occupying the Middle East for years  and turning its bases in the Peninsula into a spearhead through which to fight the neighboring Muslim people.  He states this clearly here in the first 20 seconds:

And we have been bombing Iraq off and on for years, (91-03).One example. wikipedia:

The December 1998 bombing of Iraq (code-named Operation Desert Fox) was a major four-day bombing campaign on Iraqi targets from December 16–19, 1998 by the United States and United Kingdom. The contemporaneous justification for the strikes was Iraq's failure to comply with United Nations Security Council resolutions as well as their interference with United Nations Special Commission inspectors.

This was all bullshit. Just like Santorum who keeps talking about putting inspectors in Iran or bomb the shit of them. But there are inpectors in Iran all the time.

We interfere in their elections. We support dictators when convienviant.  All this plays a role in their motives.

And this invokes the Golden Rule? 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2012, 12:38:23 PM »
So BB is ok with Romney being the largest benefiter of lobbyist campaign funds. Has no problem that his largest contributor is Goldman Sachs, (same as Obama). Has no problem with a candidate supporting the indefinite detention of American citizens because that candidate said he would only imprison the bad guys. He has no problem with candidates talking about fiscal conservatism while they supported bailouts and has no problem with candidates who have been charged with ethics violations. BUT, if you mention the golden rule, holy shit, you should be shot in the back of the head.

One thing I've learned here, is don't try to understand why people like BeachBum have the bizarre political opinions they do, we'll never understand it.