Author Topic: Dilemma  (Read 5516 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Dilemma
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2012, 12:27:19 AM »
Narrowest Natural, you narcissist, nobody is jealous that you managed to attain the weight of the average man with peds. You look like shit and probably smell like shit too.

Ding Ding!

No more calls, we have a winner  ;D
P

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2012, 12:34:07 AM »
2 months of t3 won't do shit. Relax... and a little winnie and anavar won't hurt either. I did not claim it's "healthy". But I want that look once more and I am willing to "risk my health".

chess315

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2012, 12:36:37 AM »
1400mg of tren. Honestly if you still like being natural i would say dbol,tbol or an oral would be good get in out quick. Maybe even something like or halodrol,epistane.  Anvar or winni might not really be worth going back on if your already 6%

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2012, 12:39:03 AM »
1400mg of tren.
I have a difficult time with fatburners let alone tren

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2012, 12:39:10 AM »
So I got ripped all right. However when you look at yourself in the mirror everyday you loose perspective. Until a friend told me yesterday "WTF is happening to you? You look like a somalese refugee".

So I get on the scale and my jaw dropped: 168lbs!

In the bellow pic I am 182 lbs @ 5'11" to get an ideea how ripped I am.

My experiment to see how it is to get ultra ripped while on no hormones might leave me a contender in the bantam division  ;D

I still have muscle and look very good. Should I add a little hormonela to complete the transformation? If so, please suggest what can I add. I value getbigger's oppinions.

You're 5'11" 168 lbs. I'm about 3 inches taller so using gh15 "7 lbs/inch rule" I would have to weigh 189 lbs to have roughly the same body composition as you. I weighed 188 lbs this morning. And I'm not nature! Though in all fairness I was using bunk kigtropins. So don't feel so bad.

FML!

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2012, 12:41:00 AM »
why waste your time with women drugs like anavar and winny ?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2012, 12:42:33 AM »
why waste your time with women drugs like anavar and winny ?
Dunno .. test prop is VERY expensive .. 6$ for 25 mg ... fuck that.

chess315

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2012, 12:43:59 AM »
get you some epistane or halodrol or something for 35$ dollars online both of them are prolly superior to winny and anavar

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2012, 12:44:08 AM »
You're 5'11" 168 lbs. I'm about 3 inches taller so using gh15 "7 lbs/inch rule" I would have to weigh 189 lbs to have roughly the same body composition as you. I weighed 188 lbs this morning. And I'm not nature! Though in all fairness I was using bunk kigtropins. So don't feel so bad.

FML!

You know people lie about usage. I am honest and also have very good genetics. Still.. when you start going under 8 % with fatburners you shrink like a violet

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2012, 12:51:43 AM »
If you already that lean than just add some drol and blow up

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2012, 12:52:09 AM »
Mybe gh15 can chimme in with some godly advice  ;D

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2012, 12:52:27 AM »
Dunno .. test prop is VERY expensive .. 6$ for 25 mg ... fuck that.

Neah,i'll help you with that one,more likely for 5$ 100 mg pharma grade  :D

Pump up some turinabol and test prop,you should add some lean mass.And they are very easy to tolerate  :D
GETBIG!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2012, 12:52:53 AM »
If you already that lean than just add some drol and blow up
Thought about it. I am paranoid a little in regards to not losing conditioning.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2012, 12:54:15 AM »
Neah,i'll help you with that one,more likely for 5$ 100 mg pharma grade  :D

Pump up some turinabol and test prop,you should add some lean mass.And they are very easy to tolerate  :D
This means I would run test prop at 100 RON a week. Not bad my friend  ;). IF it is pharma grade.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2012, 01:06:53 AM »
I am also thinking about dropping the Regenon and upping the T3 to 100 mcg a day. Any thoughts on that?

Also .. should I split the T3 in a pill every few hours? I currently take 50 mcg upon waking up and another pill in the afternoon.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2012, 01:14:23 AM »
Why not just eat potato's like Pat Banana?
P

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2012, 01:15:00 AM »
Why not just eat potato's like Pat Banana?
Maybe I should ask him for a natural recipe  ;D

Xerxes

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2012, 01:37:40 AM »
Sev you looked good there @ 180, forget doing drugs. I was happy for you that you decided natural was the way to go. It's better for your health, but why the change of heart? You are a grown man, surely just a random comment from a dude who probably doesn't know what dieting means wont affect you. Good luck Sev, whatever you choose to do.

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2012, 01:40:01 AM »
Show us some pics of your current condition, then we can give you an advice.

76 kg at 180 cm ain't so bad actually, if you are low body fat thats quiate a good shape.
Team Pat Banana

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2012, 01:43:55 AM »
Sev you looked good there @ 180, forget doing drugs. I was happy for you that you decided natural was the way to go. It's better for your health, but why the change of heart? You are a grown man, surely just a random comment from a dude who probably doesn't know what dieting means wont affect you. Good luck Sev, whatever you choose to do.
I wanna look killer as in a little muscle and contest shape just because I can. But after doing T3 and a fatburner I don't think I am clean anymore. Also it is very difficult to hold on to muscle at 6%.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2012, 01:44:45 AM »
Show us some pics of your current condition, then we can give you an advice.

76 kg at 180 cm ain't so bad actually, if you are low body fat thats quiate a good shape.
I want to post pics when I accomplish what I intend to. This will guarantee maximum effect.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2012, 01:46:48 AM »
I wanna look killer as in a little muscle and contest shape just because I can. But after doing T3 and a fatburner I don't think I am clean anymore. Also it is very difficult to hold on to muscle at 6%.

Why do you care.... You seem like an educated man. Move on from this narcissistic world. You went to the skinny fat promise land.... It was like you saw the light and now you are back again.... Is it mid life crisis.... what is driving this urge?
P

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2012, 01:50:33 AM »
Why do you care.... You seem like an educated man. Move on from this narcissistic world. You went to the skinny fat promise land.... It was like you saw the light and now you are back again.... Is it mid life crisis.... what is driving this urge?
You saw the pics of me looking "normal". I kept talking the talk while I was looking like nothing with a little pot belly and no lifting. I started looking fit and liked it. I added cardio and I started to slim and look decent. I adjusted my diet and then it went on. I decided to get in the most shredded shape I have ever been. I lost all my pics over a 10 year period  when I was looking like a bodybuilder and there are many people who have never seen me looking diced.

Of course it is narcissistic. ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2012, 01:54:22 AM »
You know people lie about usage. I am honest and also have very good genetics. Still.. when you start going under 8 % with fatburners you shrink like a violet

You probably slay more poon at your current condition but you will have to accept the fact that you won't get as many compliments from other men.

Life is all about trade offs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2012, 01:55:53 AM »
You shouldn`t have lost the weight so quickly IMO.

Also,you should have just dieted,trained hard,and did cardio without the use of T-3 or whateverthefuck you used.

16-20 weeks of dieting works great depending on the level of bf you have when starting out.