Author Topic: how fast would you up the t3?  (Read 929 times)

theisen

• Getbig II
how fast would you up the t3?
« on: February 23, 2012, 11:26:28 AM »
So i started t3 on saturday, at 25, upped to 37,5 on tuesday, a bit hungrier since...

so my Q is, how fast would you up the t3? plan is to eventually get to 75(if i dont get any severe sides)

Smallz

• Getbig II
Re: how fast would you up the t3?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 02:23:41 PM »
Up it 25mcg every week or every other week. Depending on how long you want to run it. A lot of guys say taper up and then taper the dose back down. There really isn't a set protocol. Just listen to your body and adjust from there.

Pumplex

• Getbig I
Re: how fast would you up the t3?
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 08:12:54 AM »
T3 is extremely individual, I can jump right on and off 150mcg legit pharm grade T3 without breaking a sweat, then I know guys shaking and tweeking on 50mcg of the same stuff.

As posted above, you should really just try what works for you.

Interesting read: http://www.drlowe.com/jcl/comentry/t3dangerous.htm

"One such patient was reported by Kaplan and colleagues in 1981.[1] To be healthy, the patient had to take 500 mcg of T3 per day. Testing showed that she didn’t have impaired T4-to-T3 conversion, and she didn’t have mutated beta-thyroid hormone receptors. Despite this, extensive testing showed that when she took this large amount of T3—and only then!—her metabolism was normal and she was free of symptoms. Importantly, she also had no tissue overstimulation."