Author Topic: Hulk vs Hercules!! Who do you got for the strongest one there is?  (Read 5195 times)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Re: Hulk vs Hercules!! Who do you got for the strongest one there is?
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2012, 10:23:58 AM »
lol! ^

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2012, 11:29:22 AM »
Based on the evidence, and personal opinion on the matter, Hulk has too much for Herc everytime. Size and strength are both heavily in his favour, and regardless that im a huge Hulk fan i generally have no time for Herc - the mere fact he has beaten Thor is a joke that enrages me. His hand 2 hand skills are excellent but Hulk is Hulk and is undeniably better by design. The scores were merely close due to the fact Hulk seems to lose interest too often and is fighting multiple opponents - in one fight 11 at once. 1 on 1 then he crushes Herc 10 fights out of 10.

Once again an excellent piece my friend, i truly am a fan of your blogs.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2012, 03:18:16 PM »
Based on the evidence, and personal opinion on the matter, Hulk has too much for Herc everytime. Size and strength are both heavily in his favour, and regardless that im a huge Hulk fan i generally have no time for Herc - the mere fact he has beaten Thor is a joke that enrages me. His hand 2 hand skills are excellent but Hulk is Hulk and is undeniably better by design. The scores were merely close due to the fact Hulk seems to lose interest too often and is fighting multiple opponents - in one fight 11 at once. 1 on 1 then he crushes Herc 10 fights out of 10.

Once again an excellent piece my friend, i truly am a fan of your blogs.

Thanks Granite. I have more coming so stay tuned!! 8)