Author Topic: Plent of fish  (Read 3019 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Plent of fish
« on: January 18, 2012, 04:18:51 PM »
So I've been on pof for a few months now it's been a lot of back and forth bullshit with most of the girls. I did meet up with one of them and she looked like shamu for christakes. One of those chicks that has a cute face and they hide their body  ;D

They're holding a get together at a pretty nice dance club this weekend. I have a feeling it will be easy pickins. They will have a full open bar and a dj. Any getbiggers ever attend one of these functions? I have a feeling it will be a lot of single moms and fat chicks. Hopefully I will find my "diamond in the rough"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Plent of fish
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 04:20:39 PM »
Never bother with a chick who doesn't post a full-body shot.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 04:22:58 PM »
religion of fish

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 04:23:14 PM »
A few months and you still haven't tapped something off that "shooting fish in a barrel" site??

Goddamn son you need to get your priorities in line...I want you to get excited about your life!!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 04:23:59 PM »
Never bother with a chick who doesn't post a full-body shot.

Ya I learned that the hard way. The good looking ones I will talk to back and forth a few times but nothing ever comes of it. Then I find out they have kids. I'm still pretty young I don't want to deal with that If I don't have to.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 04:25:35 PM »
A few months and you still haven't tapped something off that "shooting fish in a barrel" site??

Goddamn son you need to get your priorities in line...I want you to get excited about your life!!

I know man. It's been a struggle. I'm newly single but I still live with the bitch. We have a few months left on our lease. It's kind of hard to bring someone back! We agreed not to do that. If she did It I wouldn't have a problem doing the same but so far we have both stuck to the agreement.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 04:33:16 PM »
I know man. It's been a struggle. I'm newly single but I still live with the bitch. We have a few months left on our lease. It's kind of hard to bring someone back! We agreed not to do that. If she did It I wouldn't have a problem doing the same but so far we have both stuck to the agreement.

Yep, that's what is killing your chances for a quick hook up right there. And if you are like me you don't want to drop the 50 dollars or so for a motel plus just going to a motel makes it harder cause then the date has her guard up unless she's a complete slut.

But yeah once you get your own place... The equation that always worked for me was meet up at a smaller type club or bar... 3 or 4 drinks with a game of pool and conversation. After that talk her into coming back to your place for a game or two of darts plus a couple shots and that leads to steady ass for the rest of the night. Clockwork. 8)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 04:39:09 PM »
Yep, that's what is killing your chances for a quick hook up right there. And if you are like me you don't want to drop the 50 dollars or so for a motel plus just going to a motel makes it harder cause then the date has her guard up unless she's a complete slut.

But yeah once you get your own place... The equation that always worked for me was meet up at a smaller type club or bar... 3 or 4 drinks with a game of pool and conversation. After that talk her into coming back to your place for a game or two of darts plus a couple shots and that leads to steady ass for the rest of the night. Clockwork. 8)

I'm good at pulling tale. If the chick has her own place though! That's def the biggest obstacle! I have to target the chicks with their own place!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 04:44:12 PM »
The vast majority are sea donkeys. Not a bad place to go if your looking for a blowjob but doubtful you'll find any keepers there

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2012, 04:50:38 PM »
The vast majority are sea donkeys. Not a bad place to go if your looking for a blowjob but doubtful you'll find any keepers there

There's a few diamonds in the rough if you dig deep enough and put the work in but damn there is alot of sea donkeys, flakes and head cases to wade through as well.

If you are not above pretty average looking girls and live in a good sized city then it's always an option for getting easy, steady ass.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2012, 06:14:18 PM »
Lol, my sister has been dating a dude she met off of POF for a couple of months now.  Being a guy, I told her that most guys use POF to fuck girls.  I have to admit that the kid seems like a nice guy.  In most cases, you just have to use your best judgement.  Who knows, you might find your wife on POF.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2012, 06:29:19 PM »
what kind of loser are you.

Lol.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2012, 06:31:13 PM »
Girls and sons.............. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2012, 06:37:19 PM »

chess315

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2012, 06:56:43 PM »
i dont know how many times i need to bang it through your heads myyearbook and tagged you can meet women the easiest my mocospace also. Plenty of fish is a bunch of worthless bitches that think they are better then they are. You dont need to attend that shit you can meet girls fast on other sites fast fast. You should be able to easy Makavelli plus them other sites are more conducive to putting up muscle pix and stuff.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 06:58:56 PM »
Lol, my sister has been dating a dude she met off of POF for a couple of months now.  Being a guy, I told her that most guys use POF to fuck girls.  I have to admit that the kid seems like a nice guy.  In most cases, you just have to use your best judgement.  Who knows, you might find your wife on POF.

All POF chicks are f'n nuts.

What's wrong with sis?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2012, 07:04:23 PM »
makaveli,

you should go just to see what one of those things look like

When I was on POF I used to always see the notices for those get togethers and I could only envision that scene from Family Guy when Peter accidentally stumbled into that fat girl bar

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2012, 07:22:43 PM »
YOU GONNA TAKE THAT FROM THIS FUCKING TWINK MAK?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2012, 07:31:14 PM »
I'm watching the "Big Bang Theory" and i'm wondering why there isn't a black nerd on that show

oh yeah- because "stealing your fat white girls ATM card" isn't a "science"

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2012, 07:39:31 PM »
YOU GONNA TAKE THAT FROM THIS FUCKING TWINK MAK?

Lol which one there's so many of them. Naw I'm going to check it out whyn't got nothing to loose. I will make sure to shave my entire body and apply a fresh coat of tan before I go. I will have my bedazzled posing trunks underneath my jeans just in case.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2012, 07:45:28 PM »
what kind of loser are you.

Lol.

I shouldn't even respond to you uberhomo. What are your big plans for the weekend huh? Have you ever even seen a pussy before? You will be to busy in mom's basement condemning everyone to hell on getbig  ;D

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2012, 07:47:05 PM »
Im talking to some skag on there right now. Said shes going to send me a pic tonight. IF she does, I guarentee it'll make me want to take a lighter to my eyes

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2012, 10:46:46 PM »
I put a dude onto POF a few months ago---he's been getting busted chicks---showed me vids of some chica blowing him like she was born to give head...busted chicks have to learn how to earn their keep...
But, she is clingy...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2012, 01:18:56 AM »
All POF chicks are f'n nuts.

What's wrong with sis?
I think she was diagnosed as Bi-polar  :-\ 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2012, 01:33:03 AM »