Author Topic: This guy claims to be Ronnie Coleman. Do you believe him???  (Read 4869 times)

Spidey

• Getbig III
Re: This guy claims to be Ronnie Coleman. Do you believe him???
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2012, 04:53:46 AM »
Prob 270 lbs there

Wish I was that small

x2

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2012, 05:04:08 AM »
He's becoming a parody of himself.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2012, 05:10:50 AM »
He's becoming a parody of himself.

lol....Ronnie just can't stay away from the Game.......I didn't know he was a die-hard fan
Get Big, or Die Trying

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2012, 03:27:34 PM »
Ronnie was the  ebony mountain of muscle (I forget the right term) for many people in this forum so I am not surprised the old man still commands respect even in this  -most disrespectful- forum of all.

OK he was also a hard core bber who deserves respect for that- so I obviously didnt expect him to be treated like Derrick, when I posted the "This guy claims to be XXX. Do you believe him???" thread

However ronnie is essentially being as dishonest as Derrick , with all this BS about coming back for the last "decade", supplement line, posing totally out of shape, etc so I think he deserves a little heat because while if i was him i would also be trying to squeeze as much money from my career as possible-  understandable- it does not make it right

he had the opportunity to save enough money to walk into the sunset, head up high, but seems not to have taken it