Author Topic: Dorian Yates - 1995 Mr. Olympia - High Quality Scans!!!  (Read 131528 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Dorian Yates - 1995 Mr. Olympia - High Quality Scans!!!
« Reply #400 on: January 26, 2012, 04:50:14 PM »
sorry kiddo, but a fall poll =/= bodybuilding experts

Joe Weider - IFBB Co-Founder

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

Team Flex - http://www.flexonline.com/training/49

"We've said before that the 245 pounds or so physique with which [Ronnie Coleman] won the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic is the best ever - unbeatable."

No , no Flex magazine said  ;)

the GOAT time Ronnie Coleman said he could NEVER beat Dorian ever he is so sure of this fact he said it repeatedly

thanks for playing , class dismissed

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #401 on: January 26, 2012, 04:51:29 PM »
You still fail to acknowledge the MM pics posted and the fact that Dorian never had Colemans definition at their bests.  Please, state one more time how Dorian beat Ronnie, so as to derail the main point, yet again.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: January 26, 2012, 04:52:51 PM »
You still fail to acknowledge the MM pics posted and the fact that Dorian never had Colemans definition at their bests.  Please, state one more time how Dorian beat Ronnie, so as to derail the main point, yet again.

Dorian NEVER needed Ronnie's ' definition ' to beat him he soundly beat him many times

your point = fail

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #403 on: January 26, 2012, 04:53:29 PM »
No, no Flex magazine said

the GOAT time Ronnie Coleman said he could NEVER beat Dorian ever he is so sure of this fact he said it repeatedly

thanks for playing , class dismissed

too bad the quotes disagree with you. Thanks for playing ;)

Ronnie Coleman Interview by John Stamatopoulos

John: "This is my last question for you Ronnie, and it's quite "hypothetical" but I believe it is a good one. Let's say that it would be possible to have a bodybuilding contest where the only competitors would be you, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lee Haney, and Dorian Yates, and all of you in their prime condition. Who do you believe would win?"

Ronnie: "Come on now, this is the age of Ronnie Coleman who else would win"

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/rcinter.htm

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #404 on: January 26, 2012, 04:54:56 PM »
in an interview after ronnie won the 98 olympia,they asked him what would have happened if dorian would have competed and ronnie replied dorian would have won his seventh sandow.later when ronnie supersizwd in 03,yates like wise said he wasnt sure he could have beat thaqt years physique.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #405 on: January 26, 2012, 04:55:36 PM »
Dorian NEVER needed Ronnie's ' definition ' to beat him he soundly beat him many times

your point = fail

You are very stupid, just letting you know.  

Colemans best > Yates best

your point is dumb, or, better, you never had a point

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: January 26, 2012, 04:56:05 PM »

John: "This is my last question for you Ronnie, and it's quite "hypothetical" but I believe it is a good one. Let's say that it would be possible to have a bodybuilding contest where the only competitors would be you, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lee Haney, and Dorian Yates, and all of you in their prime condition. Who do you believe would win?"

Ronnie: "Come on now, this is the age of Ronnie Coleman who else would win"

Where is the rest of the quote? where he says he couldn't beat them in their day?  ;) Oppppssss forgot that

And that contradicts NOTHING in the end you FAIL

Ronnie said on multiple occasions he could NOT beat Dorian Yates

/thread  ;)

check mate

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #407 on: January 26, 2012, 04:57:38 PM »
WRONG  ;)

A year or two before another poll was printed in Flex Magazine with Dorian Yates in 2nd place behind Schwarzenegger. Yates responded by saying he believed it meant he was first in terms of physique due to Schwarzenegger's popularity as a movie star.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: January 26, 2012, 04:57:47 PM »

Ronnie: "Come on now, this is the age of Ronnie Coleman who else would win" I couldn't have beat them

8)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #409 on: January 26, 2012, 05:01:17 PM »
poor ND getting owned in this thread

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #410 on: January 26, 2012, 05:02:09 PM »
^^^ notice they say "physiques?" Not "who is your favorite bodybuilder?" lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: January 26, 2012, 05:02:36 PM »

In the end Ronnie Coleman concedes Dorian is superior. In fact he said so many times. in the end his poor fanboys got beaten using their own hero.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #412 on: January 26, 2012, 05:03:30 PM »
Also

Just in case

Because, fuck, how can you be this stupid

Colemans definition, with his size, is the most impressive physique ever presented, which Dorian never had, he was close though, specially mass wise, and better calves.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: January 26, 2012, 05:04:38 PM »
^^^ notice they say "physiques?" Not "who is your favorite bodybuilder?" lol

Yeah it says Arnold was better than Haney & Heath lol it says this is the best physique ever LMFAO

Yeah BUDDY  ;D

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #414 on: January 26, 2012, 05:04:51 PM »
In the end Ronnie Coleman concedes Dorian is superior. In fact he said so many times. in the end his poor fanboys got beaten using their own hero.

Please, try referring as fanboys to your own kind, Im being pretty objective and dont care for anything Coleman says, at all, that is not YEAH BUDDAY, which is his only vocal contribution to bbing.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #415 on: January 26, 2012, 05:06:02 PM »

And I wonder who writes Flex Magazine these days? Probably a bunch of American Coleman nut-huggers who never once saw Yates compete. They failed to even mention Yates' 1993 dominance in their top 10 list of greatest Olympia moments a year or two ago.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #416 on: January 26, 2012, 05:06:19 PM »
Ronnie has the best back ever and we all know the judges pick the bodybuilder with the best back 8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: January 26, 2012, 05:06:52 PM »
Please, try referring as fanboys to your own kind, Im being pretty objective and dont care for anything Coleman says, at all, that is not YEAH BUDDAY, which is his only vocal contribution to bbing.

Come back under your real account and bitch  :-X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: January 26, 2012, 05:08:04 PM »
Ronnie has the best back ever and we all know the judges historically picked the bodybuilder with the best back 8)

Hehehehehehehe best back YEAH BUDDY

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #419 on: January 26, 2012, 05:09:01 PM »
Come back under your real account and bitch  :-X
Youre just mad that YOU KNOW that at both their bests Coleman had better definition and lacks the calves and has a real left biceps.  By 5 cms, but he was the best.

Also, this is my only account, ask any mod.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #420 on: January 26, 2012, 05:09:13 PM »
Yeah it says Arnold was better than Haney & Heath lol it says this is the best physique ever

cry me a river

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: January 26, 2012, 05:10:15 PM »

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #422 on: January 26, 2012, 05:12:34 PM »
let's see what other competitors who faced off against Dorian and Ronnie had to say

Shawn Ray – Flex, Janurary 2003

"Most formidable competitor: Ronnie Coleman is in a class by himself. I honestly believe that Ronnie Coleman is unbeatable unless he beats himself. "

Flex Wheeler - MD, February 2004

"I'll go on record as saying Ronnie is truly the biggest, hardest, most shredded Mr. Olympia in history. No disrespect to anybody at all, but I'd to identify Ronnie Coleman as the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time."

Paul Dillet - MD, February 2004

"Understand that if Ronnie walked away tomorrow, I do not think anyone can measure up to the standards he has set. Just like Sergio Oliva, an awesome bodybuilder way ahead of his time, and like Flex Wheeler, who had an absolutely perfect, beautiful physique. No one will match Serigo or Flex and now Ronnie."

Mike Matarazzo – Flex, January 1999

"I think this creature from another planet, Ronnie Coleman, is going to be number one for a while. I think that, in the shape he was in, he would have beaten Dorian Yates. Ronnie has every single attribute it takes to be the greatest bodybuilder who ever lived."

Jean Pierre Fux - Personal Website

"The current Mr. Olympia (Ronnie Coleman). In top shape, probably the best physique that ever stepped on stage."

Nasser El Sonbatyhttp://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/greatest-olympia-winner-of-all-time.htm

"Without any doubt I feel the best Mr. Olympia winner ever is Ronnie Coleman. If you take a look at Coleman in his prime, compared to any one of the other Mr. Olympia winners in theirs, you could say that Ronnie had more size and hardness and greater longevity.

Also, the very strong and great Ronnie made the most improvements of all bodybuilders while in the amateur ranks and he established, with his very impressive physique, his absolute hegemony and domination in bodybuilding.

Ronnie did not act arrogant or confrontational with anyone and he was patient as a man and as an athlete. Ronnie was the right man at the right time, but also he was, independent of this, in his prime, simply the best bodybuilder ever. I do not see anyone like Ronnie Coleman showing up on a bodybuilding stage, not even for several decades."

Francis Benfattohttp://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/greatest-olympia-winner-of-all-time.htm

"In my opinion the best Mr. Olympia winner of all time was Ronnie Coleman, especially when Ronnie was in top condition shape, dry and shredded. At that time, Ronnie even managed to combine aesthetics and size; he then personified the best total package to win the Mr. Olympia.

The physique of Ronnie was a composite of full muscle bellies, distinctive separation, density and definition, all in perfect proportion and with symmetry - his small waist and narrow bones made him appear even bigger than he really was."

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: January 26, 2012, 05:15:14 PM »
let's see what other competitors who faced off against Dorian and Ronnie had to say

What does Ronnie have to say? oppssss that's right Dorian = better than me  ;)

you can never trump this , you can never top this , not only did he say once that he couldn't beat him not twice but FOUR times

Ronnie Coleman the ones everyone raving admits in the end , Dorian = better

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #424 on: January 26, 2012, 05:18:33 PM »
let's hear what other bodybuilding experts who saw them both had to say

Joe Weider - IFBB Co-Founder

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

Lonnie Teper - MD, December 2005

"I've always said that it's too hard to compare athletes of different eras (then he names a few Mr. Olympias including Dorian). Still, it's hard to imagine that anybody who's ever stepped on a bodybuilding stage could have beaten Coleman. So I reserve the right to change my mind on this one. No offense to the rest of the champs - you were/are all truly amazing physique athletes - but Coleman has really taken it to the next level, as all magnificent conquerors do."

Tony Doherty - Heavy Muscle Radio (03-16-09)

"Ronnie is the best ever. No one even comes close."

Tony Doherty - http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=270388.msg3803035#msg3803035

"Absolutely no question. The best ever, I have seen them and worked with them all. Seeing Ronnie in 2003 was like looking into the future!"

Raymond Cassar - Muscletime Editor and Photographer

"There is no one alive that can beat Ronnie Coleman when he is at his best - No One! (and his best for me was when he won the 2001 Arnold Classic)"

http://www.muscletime.com/news/contest-results/2007-mr-olympia-analysis

Steve Blechman - MD, February 2004

"Ronnie perseveres and proves continually that, at his best, he is unbeatable."

"Ronnie Coleman is not only the greatest Mr. O of all time, he is also one of the oldest"

Chris Lund (Paraphrased by Milos Sarcev) - European Flex, April 2004

"Chris Lund who I consider to be a great expert in our sport of bodybuilding, told me that Ronnie is simply the best bodybuilder he has ever seen, or photographed, and he has seen everybody, during the last 35 years."

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=237938.0