Author Topic: Fucking shit I think I need to drown one of the puppies I got a few days ago  (Read 8402 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Whatever you need to do to feel more manly, 'stark'.
The puppy would overpower Stark.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Stark is by far the biggest fucking twat I have ever encountered on a message board, ever. kill yourself
l

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
It is what your mom should have done with you.
a

drmarkp

• Getbig III
It is what your mom should have done with you.

Thats what she should have done to him..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Epic thread backfire Stark. You should have known we getbiggers care about our pets even though you were joking.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
GH15 should send a controlled delivery just for making a post like this >:(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Thread of the day.
::)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)

;D ;D always good to count on you The_Iron_Disciple

And OMG you need a fucking reality check, comparing a dog with a human being are you fucking retarded now?

You better grow some balls and give me some good sujestins how to get rid of that annoying pest!!
dogs save human beings.... on a daily basis all over the world...
dogs are a man´s best friend...and dogs love unconditionally, that is more than the average human is capable of.
in my family dogs were a part of our family, and when they passed it was like a family member passed away.
people who are not capable of loving an animal , are usually psychopaths.
childhood issues... usually abuse...
you have a sick sense of humor....

Be Happy,
Optimus

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
You fucking kidding me?
I couldn't hurt an animal - I'm a qualified zookeeper for god sake.

I'm just baiting subhuman beings like Cleanest Natural ::)
I am a blonde green eyed genetically enhanced fair skinned man. I am the personification of what the Nazi's wanted. I am uberman to your unterman chubster.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
sell it..give it away..end of story
irongearco.com

Stark

• Getbig V
Epic thread backfire Stark. You should have known we getbiggers care about our pets even though you were joking.

Wiggs by now u should know three things about me
1 I never care what people think about me not like most of the getbiggers that are locked in a competition who is liked best I don't really  care about thT

2 I'm pretty much always joking

3 I simply don't don't like black people I don't know why I simply find them repulsive

Stark

• Getbig V
 ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
I am a blonde green eyed genetically enhanced fair skinned man. I am the personification of what the Nazi's wanted. I am uberman to your unterman chubster.

Adress by my proper title and I might talk to u

booty

• Getbig V
I hope that beautiful puppy bites your balls off.   >:(
Nobody should hurt or kill an innocent animal.  If you don't want this little darling, then give it to somebody who does.  What's some piss and shit from an animal anyway.  It's easy enough to clean up.  Puppies and kittens take a little while in toilet training them.  If you don't have patience then you shouldn't have a pet.  The poor puppy probably pisses itself everytime it sees you because it's terrified of you. 

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.

rofl

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Adress by my proper title and I might talk to u
untermensch?

dustin

That's my puppy, guys! lol

I didn't even notice this thread. Just another one of Stark's failed trolling attempts. Sometimes they're bang on and really piss you off, other times you wonder if he thinks he's speaking to 5 year olds. Sometime's his jokes are akin to someone threatening to stick a baby carrot up their own ass when you're having an arguement. You just stop and scratch your head, wondering what the fuck the screwed up logic is in that. lol :-X

Puppy drowning isn't funny though. It's an upsetting thought, but I don't get why someone would say that? That's kind of a fucked up thing to keep going off about too. It makes people think that Stark is more mentally disturbed than successfully pissing them off. I just think it's horrible, horrible trolling and I'm a little embarrassed. Hopefully the next attempt is a bit more creative.

BTW, Lucy actually loves the water. Sure she'd tear anyone's nuts off if they tried drowning her too. Last pic there is her snuggling up to her new big brother's butt. So cute how patient he is with her, even with his sore old man hips he nurtures her and protects her. Fuck humans, I'm a dog person.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
That's my puppy, guys! lol

I didn't even notice this thread. Just another one of Stark's failed trolling attempts. Sometimes they're bang on and really piss you off, other times you wonder if he thinks he's speaking to 5 year olds. Sometime's his jokes are akin to someone threatening to stick a baby carrot up their own ass when you're having an arguement. You just stop and scratch your head, wondering what the fuck the screwed up logic is in that. lol :-X

Puppy drowning isn't funny though. It's an upsetting thought, but I don't get why someone would say that? That's kind of a fucked up thing to keep going off about too. It makes people think that Stark is more mentally disturbed than successfully pissing them off. I just think it's horrible, horrible trolling and I'm a little embarrassed. Hopefully the next attempt is a bit more creative.

BTW, Lucy actually loves the water. Sure she'd tear anyone's nuts off if they tried drowning her too. Last pic there is her snuggling up to her new big brother's butt. So cute how patient he is with her, even with his sore old man hips he nurtures her and protects her. Fuck humans, I'm a dog person.

i hope those are your girlfriends forearms

dustin

i hope those are your girlfriends forearms

LOL damn son, well I guess I did call myself a Thai ladyboy just recently..

They're my wife's arms. My arms and legs are so veiny they look like cocks! 8)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
just wondering, dont you guys read the threads before you post? how can so many fall for this obvious ruse  ???

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
There's always a better solution.
Would never kill those little poopsies.

Stark

• Getbig V
Alright folks u be happy to hear I have not drowned the last two instead I sold them to my black neighbour he said he's going to "race" them