Author Topic: Saizen GH  (Read 16284 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: Saizen GH
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2012, 03:10:45 AM »
I know I could get 100 serostim for $350 ea. Customs could be managed through most countries, not 100% sure where you live.

100 kits is like $100,000, sounds like a lot until you realize you can carry it in a lunch bag.
Fair point, but I don't have the time for all that, we are very busy in the 1'st quater. Plus I am dealing direct with a Dr from Gujarat, I pay the cash, he gives me the product. No fucking about involved.

If you look at the EXIF data in the pics (from the OP) & track the GPS location, you will see that I live in Mumbai.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2012, 03:21:12 AM »
Jeaus christ nan .... you must be making a lot of money to spend that on Gh. Kudos if it's worth it to you
Sev, I have said before that I own my own company over here.
A lot of people think I was talking shit in the model/propeller thread. But that is GetBIG, people call you out all the time with-out knowing the 1'st thing about you  ::)

As I said in the other posts, I will not buy generic Chinese, & you can not get a legit pharma product for less than $10 per iu.
I will pay that money for a fridge full of pharma GH. knowing that I have what I think I do & I am safe injecting it.
THB, I will only do 4 iu a day, x2 PWO & x2 before bed. I think the people here who post doses of 15/20 iu, are asking for trouble.
All in the name of a pro-card
it's just dumb.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2012, 03:56:31 AM »
Kudos on the successful business. Not easy these days.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2012, 12:34:07 PM »
well you have everything you need to build the best physique you can, I'm sure that is a nice feeling.

best of luck with the mutation  ;)
l

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2012, 12:47:04 PM »
I would buy a nice car for that kind of money  ;D ;D

HEAVYLIFT

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2012, 01:03:56 PM »
looks legit

good luck and have fun

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2012, 05:27:35 PM »
I would buy a nice car for that kind of money  ;D ;D
Sev, I am buying a nic car, one that will not have to get out of  ;)
A car here is insanity anyhoo, I can get a rickshaw to work for 12 Rupees.
& I can BBM all the way  :D
It is good to have a legit Dr as a contact for pharma GH though, the price is not on the radar TBH

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Stavios

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2012, 07:06:50 PM »
It is good to have a legit Dr as a contact for pharma GH though, the price is not on the radar TBH

PT

you are living the dream that's for sure  8)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2012, 09:25:55 PM »

PT
I agree with you. Maybe if I made as much as you do I would view things diff. But for me 35 grand is a nice sum.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2012, 01:20:12 AM »
I agree with you. Maybe if I made as much as you do I would view things diff. But for me 35 grand is a nice sum.
I hear you Sev, 35k WAS a lot of cash to me at one point.
Mumbai, is the city of dreams though, you either crash & burn here or you make it BIG-TIME. There is no in between.
We are lucky that the industry we are in is booming here & people are spending money/plus we are at the top end of the market where people always have a lot of disposable cash. I hardly ever see cards/cheques, these fuckers will put down 36K & even over a lakh, in cash all day long. Good for us being able to lose some here & there on volume pharma GH.

Europeans & NRI's who were educated abroad have a HUGE advantage here in certain areas.
We are just VERY lucky.
I was able to translate my families industry to this market in India.
Of course I am a fucking genius also  ;)

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2012, 01:38:16 AM »
You feat the typical profile of a dealer while being a family and company man. Congrats!

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2012, 01:52:56 AM »

You haven't made 35k in all your life combined.
Boundary Breaker

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2012, 11:12:59 AM »
A lot of fake Serostim in the UK at the moment.
Pharma hGH is not cheap and if it sounds too good to be true.....

Unless you know someone with a piturity problem as I did circa 10yr ago and he sold me his prescription Norditropin 16iu pens.
Something ridiculous price wise in the BNF.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2012, 12:01:00 PM »
$14 an iu?

Unless you have a legit 5+ million net worth you are out of your mind.

whitewidow

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2012, 06:18:50 PM »
I agree fuck chinese HGH it is inconsistent and they can send you whatever they want good,fake they will send anything for a buck! I would only use USA HGH.
I wouldnt risk chinese HGH! look at what happened witht he kigtropin that Gh15 said was the best thing since sliced bread its was all bunk! thanktropin is hit and miss. sometimes it is good and sometimes it is shit! I kn ow this because I have seen the bloodwork shoowing thanktropin did nothing. but then some kits do increase IGF-1 levels. so its just to risky ordering chinese HGH If I ordered any chinese it would be thanktropin but I would not ever have to do that as I have the serostim hookup. but not for that much just 1 kit a month. I am looking into other generics like eutropin or alpha-pharma vitex. I know they cant compare to serostim but both are legit HGH. Gh15 called kigtropin the best HGH on this earth without even trying it! and it most of it was bunk! some people dont even know what to look for they used bunk kigs and ordered more-lol. the chinese must belaughing their asses off to the bank with that bunk kigtropin scam.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2012, 09:44:06 PM »
I agree fuck chinese HGH it is inconsistent and they can send you whatever they want good,fake they will send anything for a buck! I would only use USA HGH.
I wouldnt risk chinese HGH! look at what happened witht he kigtropin that Gh15 said was the best thing since sliced bread its was all bunk! thanktropin is hit and miss. sometimes it is good and sometimes it is shit! I kn ow this because I have seen the bloodwork shoowing thanktropin did nothing. but then some kits do increase IGF-1 levels. so its just to risky ordering chinese HGH If I ordered any chinese it would be thanktropin but I would not ever have to do that as I have the serostim hookup. but not for that much just 1 kit a month. I am looking into other generics like eutropin or alpha-pharma vitex. I know they cant compare to serostim but both are legit HGH. Gh15 called kigtropin the best HGH on this earth without even trying it! and it most of it was bunk! some people dont even know what to look for they used bunk kigs and ordered more-lol. the chinese must belaughing their asses off to the bank with that bunk kigtropin scam.

widow man, wth are you talking about? Not all here have hookups, not all making over $100k a year or more, many have families kids to support, mortgages, loans but still love bodybuilding and want to workout, look good and feel good. That's why we discuss what's in the marked and what's good or bad.

It's clear that pharma gh is top notch, no need to scream about it over and over again.

Explain to me how thanks are hit or miss, how novos are hit or miss or nd blue tops? There's no single bad review, do not put dirt on yourself claiming without even trying them. You are making an assumption - that is not good. And please do not tell me that you have red somewhere someone posted his igf levels shit, keep it to yourself please because there are hundreds and hundreds happy customers.

Now, gh15 wants good for people, sometimes he's exaggerating and I believe that first two month of Kigs were very very good. Look back - lots of great reviews. Things went bad and that's the risk that people are willing to take because like I said money is a big concern for most.  

g2g

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2012, 03:16:29 AM »
widow man, wth are you talking about? Not all here have hookups, not all making over $100k a year or more, many have families kids to support, mortgages, loans but still love bodybuilding and want to workout, look good and feel good. That's why we discuss what's in the marked and what's good or bad.
Then just take Test, train hard, eat clean/well & rest.
That is about the only garuntee you will get on your budjet.

If you can not afford pharma GH, my advice would be to not bother at all...............

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2012, 04:29:46 PM »

If you can not afford pharma GH, my advice would be to not bother at all...............

PT

That's shitty advice though. 

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2012, 05:25:24 PM »
Then just take Test, train hard, eat clean/well & rest.
That is about the only garuntee you will get on your budjet.

PT

PT, you need to call Sly Stallone quick. I don't know if he has as much coin as you, but he was wasting his money on that Chinese GH. What an idiot, right?

http://www.ehow.com/about_4675263_jintropin.html

The sale and transporting of Jintropin into the United States and Australia is illegal. Many people have been arrested for offenses related to smuggling Jintropin. Prominent among these was an incident that occurred in 2007. While promoting his film "Rocky Balboa" in Australia, actor Sylvester Stallone was convicted of importing 48 vials of Jintropin into the country. The fine for his offense was $2,975 and Stallone was commanded to pay prosecution fees in the amount of $10,000.

whitewidow

« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2012, 04:51:50 AM »

It's clear that pharma gh is top notch, no need to scream about it over and over again.

Explain to me how thanks are hit or miss, how novos are hit or miss or nd blue tops? There's no single bad review, do not put dirt on yourself claiming without even trying them. You are making an assumption - that is not good. And please do not tell me that you have red somewhere someone posted his igf levels shit, keep it to yourself please because there are hundreds and hundreds happy customers.

Now, gh15 wants good for people, sometimes he's exaggerating and I believe that first two month of Kigs were very very good. Look back - lots of great reviews. Things went bad and that's the risk that people are willing to take because like I said money is a big concern for most.  

sometimes thanks are bomb and sometimes they are not that great. I have seen bloodwork showing thanktropin did nothing! then I have seen some that showed it did raise IGF levels so its just inconsistent thats all. you never know what you are going to get. they dont have to anyswer to the FDA. its made in a clandestine location and they will ship it overdosed right on the money or underdosed dosnt matter their is no quality control. tthanks or probably the best chinese HGH but like I said there have been bad batches. its been around the longest so I think that shows it is a decent product. people keep ordering it so it must be doing something for them. I personally would just use pharma grade. even if I had to pay alot of money. I am paying twice somebody co-pay so I dont pay that much but if I had to pay 900$ a kit I wouldn't use HGH. I am not trying to go pro. you can get a great physique without HGH just nothing that will turn you into a pro or top amateur. I have seen black guys natural that look alomost as good as top amateurs and pros. genetics and steroids will get you a good physique .HGh is def a must if you want to go pro. but you can do alot with just steroids and hard training and diet. look at guys from the 70's not many used HGH.I use a measily 4 IU's and it works like 8Iu's of chinese thanktropin that is the only chinese I have tried and I swear humatrope is almost twice as strong 10Iu's of humatrope is like 17 Iu's of thanktropin

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2012, 10:01:35 AM »
Growth noob, don't take my advice you are your own man.
It will not affect the content of my fridge at all. Chinese generic is a very risky game indeed.
Howere, if you can't afford anything else & want to compete, shit, go for it!!
If you have no aspirations to compete (me) then you can have a very good physique with a good clean diet/Test.
It is not rocket science.
Risk your heath & waste your money & for what??
Fucking dumb. That is why I didn't bother with GH for years.

I am only doing it now because I need some help with my wrist/elbow, etc a few little niggles here & there, from years of lifting.
Not to mention LBM gains & a good thickness to the skin.
For me it is health reasons TBH.

PT

Sent on my BlackBerry R from Vodafone 
Growth/noob loves me

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2012, 09:46:43 PM »
Growth noob, don't take my advice you are your own man.
It will not affect the content of my fridge at all. Chinese generic is a very risky game indeed.
Howere, if you can't afford anything else & want to compete, shit, go for it!!
If you have no aspirations to compete (me) then you can have a very good physique with a good clean diet/Test.
It is not rocket science.
Risk your heath & waste your money & for what??
Fucking dumb. That is why I didn't bother with GH for years.

I am only doing it now because I need some help with my wrist/elbow, etc a few little niggles here & there, from years of lifting.
Not to mention LBM gains & a good thickness to the skin.
For me it is health reasons TBH.

PT

Sent on my BlackBerry R from Vodafone 

Fair enough.  It just seems like an absurd amount of money to spend when you can literally save tens of thousands of dollars.  Granted, it is underground Chinese products, but it's a calculated risk.  Good luck brotha.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2012, 04:42:29 AM »
Fair enough.  It just seems like an absurd amount of money to spend when you can literally save tens of thousands of dollars.  Granted, it is underground Chinese products, but it's a calculated risk.  Good luck brotha.
Only if you can't afford it (as I keep saying).
You can not buy your health back  ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me