Author Topic: Quaker Oats banned from Getbig - HATING on Ron !!!  (Read 31909 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Quaker Oats banned from Getbig - HATING on Ron !!!
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2012, 05:53:46 AM »
  Ron is one of the coolest dudes ever. I have been a member here for almost 8 years, and he has always been level-headed and courteous every time I exchanged with him.  A true gentleman.

He almost never interferes with the board, believing in free speach, which is one of the reasons Getbig is probably the freest board on the net. Four letter expletives, personal attacks, even racism, etc, he lets it all pass.

As a mod, I can telll that Ron set the rules of what is acceptable and not, and there are very few things that gets you warned or banned here. Posting pictures or videos of little kids having sex, holocaust apologia, calling Peter McGough fat and posting personal information on posters families are the only things that gets you canned. This last is a big one: you attack the man and not his private life and his kiddies.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

w8m8

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2012, 05:54:51 AM »
Not a meltdown at all,I`ve got a right to be a litttle pissed since you tried to involve me in something that I`m not involved in ..................ASSHOL E!

I don`t mod the positive board asshole,got nothing against Block or Ed,didn`t ignore it or report it because there`s a nosy twat named w8m8 who I knew would do it for me

Why not suck a cock instead of eating random twat?

Integrity is a word,that you know how to type,but you do not know what it means as it could never apply to you.

Why involve me you smelly kunt?

you're a kiss ass to those you don't want to offend .. you begged Ron to be a mod and now ALLOWED that shit about Ron to just go by and not say a fucking word

that's weak and disrespectful

whatever you want to hate about me .. help yourself .. but at least I call shit the way it IS

you sit back and keep your mouth shut to certain people so you still seem like "cool" wes

fuck that ... it's not right

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2012, 05:57:28 AM »
calling Peter McGough

never heard of him since i've been on getbig.  who in the world is this guy?  is he related to dad and the fat son?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2012, 05:58:43 AM »

you're a kiss ass to those you don't want to offend .. you begged Ron to be a mod and now ALLOWED that shit about Ron to just go by and not say a fucking word

that's weak and disrespectful

whatever you want to hate about me .. help yourself .. but at least I call shit the way it IS

you sit back and keep your mouth shut to certain people so you still seem like "cool" wes

fuck that ... it's not right

You are off base and you know it.......you call it the way it is because you are a shitstirring hateful person.

How could I possibly stop Dave from posting on MW ?

I have never said a bad word about Ron in my life on any board....go check,I`m sure you will.

How am I involved in this again......oh yeah,you waved your magic wand and "wished" me into it.

You dumb bitch?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2012, 06:00:08 AM »
You are off base and you know it.......you call it the way it is because you are a shitstirring hateful person.

I have never said a bad word about Ron in my life on any board....go check,I`m sure you will.

How am I involved in this again......oh yeah,you waved your magic wand and "wished" me into it.

You dumb bitch?

To be fair, the following comments sound like you are siding with obesefather...

"DAMN,that fucking truly blows dead dogs bro.......we were just getting warmed up the last few days.

Hard to fucking believe with all the other racist comments that get overlooked! "

"Shouldn`t be any double standards that`s for sure."

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2012, 06:02:27 AM »
What`s wrong with that,I happen to like Dave?

My post wasn`t offensive in any way.

Don`t make it into something that it isn`t.

EDIT: Tons of racist comments here on a weekly basis,but that`s Rons decision.....I don`t make many if any and if I do,they are in the context of a joke and harbor no malice as I`m not racist.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2012, 06:03:42 AM »
What`s wrong with that,I happen to like Dave?

My post wasn`t offensive in any way.

Don`t make it into something that it isn`t.

Im just playing devils advocate, I have no problem with you.Didnt say it sounded offensive, just that as a mod I thought youd be siding with Ron, not doubting his judgement.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2012, 06:03:54 AM »

You dumb bitch?

Even though Fat Dave is a troll and a loser, I much prefer him to this W8 bitch. "She" is one stupid c.unt and she should know her place - barefoot in the kitchen, using one of her hands to make her man a sandwich and the other to hold his balls whilst giving him a blow job. But since no man wants this ugly dyke, the dumb c.unt sticks around here in a place where she feels she can be "one of the boys"!. But she never will. She has a hole between her legs, and she should understand that she is inferior.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2012, 06:04:01 AM »
 Ron is one of the coolest dudes ever. I have been a member here for almost 8 years, and he has always been level-headed and courteous every time I exchanged with him.  A true gentleman.

He almost never interferes with the board, believing in free speach, which is one of the reasons Getbig is probably the freest board on the net. Four letter expletives, personal attacks, even racism, etc, he lets it all pass.

As a mod, I can telll that Ron set the rules of what is acceptable and not, and there are very few things that gets you warned or banned here. Posting pictures or videos of little kids having sex, holocaust apologia, calling Peter McGough fat and posting personal information on posters families are the only things that gets you canned. This last is a big one: you attack the man and not his private life and his kiddies.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

sometime, people go outta lines and break all the rules and expect nothing to happen......we're all post here, some for funs, some for informations, and some for just spending free time, but some people here take their free speech too far and attack someone else for no damn reason.

w8m8

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2012, 06:04:24 AM »

You dumb bitch?

I'm not off base .. and you know it

I didn't say a word about you "stopping " fatass from posting there

I asked YOU

-> why did you choose to just not say a word there ?

-> why keep quiet and not say .. that's out of line ?

it's because you are weak .. you chose to keep quiet and not muddy your well you drink from

I choose to call a spade a spade and I don't care who likes me .. wrong is wrong and that shit is WRONG

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2012, 06:04:37 AM »
Im just playing devils advocate, I have no problem with you.Didnt say it sounded offensive, just that as a mod I thought youd be siding with Ron, not doubting his judgement.
Didn`t want to get involved bro.......learned a long time ago to watch my own back.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2012, 06:04:46 AM »
No one else could have possibly registered that account name.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2012, 06:06:36 AM »
I`m not wrong you dumb bitch,I just try to avoid the drama.

You played Lois Lane and reported it so that you could score points with Ron and you know it.

ASSKISSER!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2012, 06:07:52 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2012, 06:08:46 AM »
I stand by my comment to Dave,racist posts suck, IMO, but it`s Rons board and he has the right to do as he pleases.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2012, 06:09:21 AM »
ron did the right thing, no place for racism here

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2012, 06:11:51 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

coolest? yaron avidan is maybe the most importent administrator and web boarding owner to have lived,, that fella give so much freedom of speech and keep giving it to  a point he let bunch of natzis talked bad about his own people ,, but there IS!  limit ,, he is the fucking owner of site you cant talk balonie about his people who been SLOTTERED in the holocost for being what? being fucking innocent thats why,, there are sensetive subects that one should not ignore,, i think ron is extremly linient very very hard to piss him off to this level,, he is calm fella

if he bann you you better believe its something real real ofensive

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2012, 06:12:17 AM »

w8m8

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2012, 06:13:31 AM »
 Even though Fat Dave is a troll and a loser, I much prefer him to this W8 bitch. "She" is one stupid c.unt and she should know her place - barefoot in the kitchen, using one of her hands to make her man a sandwich and the other to hold his balls whilst giving him a blow job. But since no man wants this ugly dyke, the dumb c.unt sticks around here in a place where she feels she can be "one of the boys"!. But she never will. She has a hole between her legs, and she should understand that she is inferior.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

fuck you sucky .. go to the animal shelter and kick a dog or something ... you're a retard

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2012, 06:16:07 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

no!,, she is extemly witty ,, very very smart,, very very very smart,, and she dont give a fuck who you are she will tell it like it is ,, she has moral compas,, trust me she has her shit together,, vry strong character

gh15 approved
fallen angel

w8m8

« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2012, 06:16:26 AM »
I`m not wrong you dumb bitch,I just try to avoid the drama.

You played Lois Lane and reported it so that you could score points with Ron and you know it.

ASSKISSER!

listen .... you are a weak ass old man with brittle bones trying to hang on to the last little bit of admiration you can garner from people on the internet .. i get it

it means a lot to you .. after overcoming alcohol and drug addictions it's rough to find something to be proud of

but FFS dude .. you could have at least spoke up and said it was out of line and then left a kissy face or something so they wouldn't hate you

shame on you for not saying anything

suckmymuscle

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2012, 06:20:48 AM »
fuck you sucky .. go to the animal shelter and kick a dog or something ... you're a retard

I would rather kick you, you stupid c.unt. Some day, you are going to get hit in that ugly mug of yours really hard, you dumb bitch. You want to be a man, then you will get hit like a man. I promise you this will happen.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2012, 06:22:15 AM »
How about fucking off you kunt.....you are wrong for attempting to involve me in this and you know it.

Let me ask you a serious fucking question,besides you being here to spread hate all the time,do you actually train or are you just a schmoe?

Here`s a shot of my brittled boned physique for you to get your panties wet over:

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2012, 06:23:11 AM »

w8m8

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2012, 06:25:29 AM »
  I would rather kick you, you stupid c.unt. Some day, you are going to get hit in that ugly mug of yours really hard, you dumb bitch. You want to be a man, then you will get hit like a man. I promise you this will happen.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL ...  you are a retarded sack of bullshit ... you amount to fumes of a cesspool ... period

promises promises ...  ::)