Author Topic: That's how it goes in Russia (road rage)  (Read 10311 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: That's how it goes in Russia (road rage)
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2012, 11:21:49 AM »

8) 8)

Uberman, I think we should just agree that shit happens when you operate hundreds and hundreds if not thousands of planes.
No one is immune to them. Hell, we here in Finland have few tens of jet fighters yet accidents have happened in recent years.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2012, 11:39:28 AM »
are you even russian yourself? Do you live in russia? what with your russian love exposed all over your posts... it 's retarded to most.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2012, 11:42:58 AM »
are you even russian yourself? Do you live in russia? what with your russian love exposed all over your posts... it 's retarded to most.
I try to keep up with the world news anyway, but since 243 I actually know more about Russia than before.. ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2012, 11:45:47 AM »

what's truly retarded is to ask a guy is he russian even though he just said a houndred times to be finnish.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2012, 11:54:57 AM »
what's truly retarded is to ask a guy is he russian even though he just said a houndred times to be finnish.

Yes. And no mistake should be made, I'm fukin' proud of being Finnish and would never take any other nationality.
Best prove of that IMO is I served in Finnish Army for few years back in the day, there comes my interest in military stuff!
Company I work at, does business with Russians, there comes my interest in Russia.

And how come when someone likes USA and praises it yet not living there or being from there, that's OK but when someone is interested of some other country, that's bad  ???

Anyways, I don't want to argue tonight, so peace to Uberman  :-*

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2012, 12:04:21 PM »
Yes. And no mistake should be made, I'm fukin' proud of being Finnish and would never take any other nationality.
Best prove of that IMO is I served in Finnish Army for few years back in the day, there comes my interest in military stuff!

And how come when someone likes USA and praises it yet not living there or being from there, that's OK but when someone is interested of some other country, that's bad  ???
Anyways, I don't want to argue tonight, so peace to Uberman.

because some people are clueless. Uberman doesn't know thing about russia or finland.

He just knows that his american government will send martial officers in your house because your house got "heat signatures" but it wasn't cannabis but some tomatos or beans that he was growing and then getting a ten thousand dollar fine because the martial officers went to his house without a warrent, and thinking it's normal.
He will get state trooper crashing into his house because he didn't want to take a vaccine, politely, but the doctor told the state trooper that he was acting "weird" and "uncooperatively" so he has no rights and is forced for a vaccine that has canser viruses and mercury, but it's from the government so it's good. There's drones in the sky shooting radiation through his house just to look through the walls what he's doing, but it's ok too  ::)

I don't know did I answer your question but I'm prety sure I did... somewhere there :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2012, 12:04:30 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2012, 12:11:33 PM »
Obviously fake video, whats is wrong with you people,...
A guy just smashed the guy in the leg then starts on his car smashing it like a psychopath  when all of a sudden the guy with the camara gets out of his car starts walking towards the dude behind him parctically touching him, inches away, while he is in rampage mode, and ya the guy is ok with that having him on video ,...........OK YA ::)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2012, 12:19:21 PM »

Yeah I found an old pic of you during the Winter War.. :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2012, 12:20:03 PM »
That Sev. What a joker.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2012, 12:28:41 PM »
Yeah I found an old pic of you during the Winter War.. :D

Hhaaha, I'm not that old  ;D

Never made it (thank god) out of our borders or actually fought with anybody because we are True land of peace.
Just an assisting trainer at local garrison... taught the kids how to march and form a straight line, instructed them how clean a howitzer, threw few smoke grenades during the marches in woods to make they shit their pants ... nothing too exciting.
Good way to make little money (very little) while deciding what I wanted to do and study for "entrance exams".

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2012, 12:38:08 PM »
Is/was there a draft in Finland (obligation to serve in the army for some time) ?

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2012, 12:45:46 PM »
Is/was there a draft in Finland (obligation to serve in the army for some time) ?

well... this is little difficult to explain as all the terms in english I don't know, but let's try  :D

we have a "mandatory" military service (at least for 6 months for a regular conscript ).
well I got there when I was 19 I think. Served as a conscript for a year (because I went in to AUK, that extends the service by half a year).
At the end of my service I was offered a contract to serve as a "contract soldier" for a year and I took it... I was there as a sergeant for a year.
Two years total.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2012, 12:51:38 PM »
Yeah the english... :D

Mandatory is the word is couldn't produce.. :)

In Holland this has been the case until 1995 or so I think. When I was 18 I was drafted, but I didn't want to, so my family doctor (friend of my fathers) wrote a note that I had severe astma (with was a total lie). I wasn't even called in for a medical at all...This was Holland in the 80s  ;D

Looking back I think it would have been fun though in the army, lotsa fysical stuff and with my grades I could have been an officer and do fun stuff. But I had other ideas back then...I couldn't have dealt with the authority thing.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2012, 12:57:48 PM »
even though military is mandatory here most people go to army, only the hippy liberals skip it. I think anyone who doesn't go to army doesn't have their head straight, lol and I'm against new world order. You have to go to army, period... it's army ffs :D, it's only 6-12 months out of your life and.. it's ARMY FFS! Everyone goes there after highschool.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2012, 12:59:48 PM »
Imagine this without he dashcam.. And look how she acts until she notices the camera. shes about to shout that it was his fault.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2012, 01:00:47 PM »
even though military is mandatory here most people go to army, only the hippy liberals skip it. I think anyone who doesn't go to army doesn't have their head straight, lol and I'm against new world order. You have to go to army, period... it's army ffs :D, it's only 6-12 months out of your life and.. it's ARMY FFS! Everyone goes there after highschool.
Just forgot, Devilsmile: you Fin or Swede ?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2012, 01:01:53 PM »
Just forgot, Devilsmile: you Fin or Swede ?

hes norwegian, xerxes is fin

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2012, 01:02:38 PM »
swede beat me to it ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2012, 01:10:36 PM »
Yea, it's difficult for some kids at that age to deal with the authority. I personally saw it and had to deal with most shithead youngsters I have ever seen.

But It is great fun indeed. Though I can understand your point of view also.
Lots of good memories, lots of good friends for life.

The greatest experience to me was that I got to fire and lead this artillery gun   :)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2012, 01:39:34 PM »
Yea, it's difficult for some kids at that age to deal with the authority. I personally saw it and had to deal with most shithead youngsters I have ever seen.

But It is great fun indeed. Though I can understand your point of view also.
Lots of good memories, lots of good friends for life.

The greatest experience to me was that I got to fire and lead this artillery gun   :)

artilery guys are all a bunch of pussys ;D , but I think the guerrilla detachment (sissit suomeksi) have the most demanding training though. Crossing rivers everyday in 20 degree minus weathers, crowling inside the ground spying other companys... lol what a bunch of fags :D

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2012, 01:48:28 PM »
artilery guys are all a bunch of pussys ;D , but I think the guerrilla detachment (sissit suomeksi) have the most demanding training though. Crossing rivers everyday in 20 degree minus weathers, crowling inside the ground spying other companys... lol what a bunch of fags :D

No kidding!
Guerrilla's have very demanding training! All the respect for those guys!

Artillery indeed has much lighter training.. but I wouldn't call us pussies, in the end we have the biggest toys Finland has to offer  8)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2012, 01:58:09 PM »
No kidding!
Guerrilla's have very demanding training! All the respect for those guys!

Artillery indeed has much lighter training.. but I wouldn't call us pussies, in the end we have the biggest toys Finland has to offer  8)

obviously war needs artilery but you have female seargents giving orders to male troops if I'm not mistaken... I just can NOT take that seriously, and the activity you guys do seemed rather easy, you basicly had to do math and the only truly annoying shit you had to do was pull some artilery in the forrest but after that it's all calculations and lightshows.

I mean I served only 6 lousy months as an armored jaeger but the shit was damn annoying. 10 hours a day runnin in forrests shooting bullets and practising attack formations and defence formations and digging fox holes... the winter camps with dirty and icey clothes wasn't fun neither with maby one hour sleep at each night, just saying ;D

well the fact is, I was a complete cry baby in the army, if I could go back and go out with style I would but damn it was a nightmare sometimes. I have no idea how my seargeants pulled it off without complaining once, setting us examples and being all professional only 6-12 months older than us... I guess thats why they went to drink like tanks every free weekend ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2012, 02:30:23 PM »
Artillery is good and relatively cheap way for small country like Finland to possess serious firepower. I think our artillery is one of the biggest in the world...
(although big players don't put so much weight on artillery anymore)

But Yea, females should stay out of military. That's not their place. Though Finnish army is turning pussy with speed anyways.... I heard from friend who works in Niinisalo that rookies these days are let to run wearing trainers these days  :(  we used only combat boots from day one (only exception was the Cooper test).

Only remaining branches with sum' demand are these 'special units'. Like divers, border jaegers, parachute jaegers etc.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2012, 02:51:14 PM »
Artillery is good and relatively cheap way for small country like Finland to possess serious firepower. I think our artillery is one of the biggest in the world...
(although big players don't put so much weight on artillery anymore)

But Yea, females should stay out of military. That's not their place. Though Finnish army is turning pussy with speed anyways.... I heard from friend who works in Niinisalo that rookies these days are let to run wearing trainers these days  :(  we used only combat boots from day one (only exception was the Cooper test).

Only remaining branches with sum' demand are these 'special units'. Like divers, border jaegers, parachute jaegers etc.

Lol, the captains and leutenants must be facepalming the hell out of themselves.