Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 26, 2014, 01:36:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Man charged with having sex with horse at Glenpool equine center!! lmao  (Read 14039 times)
bradistani
Getbig V

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2012, 04:59:44 PM »

he's as sick as the kunts who abuse children. shoot the fuckers
Report to moderator   Logged
Aussie Duffman
Getbig III

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2012, 05:01:27 PM »

she would do anything for a scooby snac

Herpes
sceagacros
Getbig II

As natural as Pat Banya

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2012, 05:11:12 PM »

The veterinarian approached Wilson, at which point Wilson stated, Im glad you caught me. I need help, the affidavit states.

Cuz boffing a horse by yourself can be very difficult...
supernick
Getbig IV

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2012, 06:57:43 PM »

sick fuck .. wat a sick fuck
B_B_C
Getbig IV

Navy Seal Crushers ate heavy

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2012, 07:36:08 PM »

I could tell u stories of stuff I heard while working in the morgue for a half a year

there is always some grunt to spill the dirt on others

c
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2012, 07:36:53 PM »

LOL  Grin
B_B_C
Getbig IV

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2012, 07:37:54 PM »

Is it considered sex with a bike if you take the seat off, leave on the post, and ride back and forth across the railroad tracks?

i dare say that would qualify as rough riding

c
Montague
Getbig V

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2012, 07:45:50 PM »

Wilson stated, Im glad you caught me. I need help, the affidavit states.

howardroark
Getbig IV

Resident Objectivist & Autodidact

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2012, 07:59:23 PM »

Mr. Hands
The_Iron_Disciple
Getbig V

Team GH15

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2012, 08:55:28 PM »

Is it considered sex with a bike if you take the seat off, leave on the post, and ride back and forth across the railroad tracks?

Hahahahahahaha !!!

When God Of Hormones
Mjolnir
Getbig III

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2012, 10:34:24 PM »

So was it a male or a female horse?  Because if it's a male horse then that's totally disgusting!
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2012, 10:42:37 PM »

So was it a male or a female horse?  Because if it's a male horse then that's totally disgusting!

And it isn't disgusting if it was a female horse? Use your visual imagination....eitherway, it is  pretty disgusting.

He's lucky to be alive. Horses don't much like folks sneaking up from behind. Not that I ever tried it, myself. But I owned and rode horses when I was younger. They spook easily and a horse can do a lot of damage to a person if it wants to.
Mjolnir
Getbig III

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2012, 10:49:07 PM »

Wink Wink Wink<<<<<<See that?Huh  I would have thought you would know that I was JOKING!!! Anyway, next time I will put it in italics so there will be no confusion.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2012, 11:22:14 PM »

Wink Wink Wink<<<<<<See that?Huh  I would have thought you would know that I was JOKING!!! Anyway, next time I will put it in italics so there will be no confusion.

So are you joking now too. Because you seem awfully serious here.

On the otherhand, I wasn't joking. Horses do not like to be approached from the rear. They tend to kick folks who try that.  Grin
Ex Coelis
Getbig V

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2012, 11:39:54 PM »

everyone knows that horse is a total slut
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2012, 12:51:12 AM »

If this isn't genetic, why is homosexuality?
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2012, 12:58:21 AM »

Depends whether or not you have rear suspension  Cheesy
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2012, 01:17:18 AM »

If this isn't genetic, why is homosexuality?

Good question. Do you suppose geneticists are looking into the possibility that bestiality is genetic?

Where and why would it have started? Science has shown that creatures adapt to their environment to survive and that this adaption in often reflected by changes in their genetics or DNA.

Horses sometimes engage in homosexual behavior. Do you suppose that is genetically driven, was it simply a choice they made or perhaps a flaw in their nurturing like some believe about various human sexual behaviors?
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2012, 01:34:53 AM »

Good question. Do you suppose geneticists are looking into the possibility that bestiality is genetic?

Where and why would it have started? Science has shown that creatures adapt to their environment to survive and that this adaption in often reflected by changes in their genetics or DNA.

Horses sometimes engage in homosexual behavior. Do you suppose that is genetically driven, was it simply a choice they made or perhaps a flaw in their nurturing like some believe about various human sexual behaviors?

China will have a problem over the next 50 years with too many men and not enough women in their country. With not enough women to go around, I wonder what will become socially acceptable in a country where some men will never even meet a woman in their lifetime.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2012, 01:51:04 AM »

China will have a problem over the next 50 years with too many men and not enough women in their country. With not enough women to go around, I wonder what will become socially acceptable in a country where some men will never even meet a woman in their lifetime.

I think you know what will happen. The same is true apparently in India where female fetuses are routinely aborted because a female is a financial drain on the family.

The world is overpopulated. It is probably not a coincidence that these practices which could potentially limit population growth is currently happening in the most populace places in the world.
gym**rat
Getbig IV

« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2012, 07:07:20 AM »

I can't help but wonder what the horse was thinking while this guy was fucking it. We have all see horse cocks somewhere (I know, outed) so after having one of those flag pole sized dongs ran into it you would think this guy was just slapping sides or something. I guess what I am saying is that is was not good sex for the horse.   Embarrassed
B_B_C
Getbig IV

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2012, 08:19:54 AM »

I dare say Dr lubeman will come up with a theory about the missing stallion and the domineering mare

c
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2012, 08:21:57 AM »

That horse was nothing but a hoe .............I mean that hoe was nothing but a horse.   Huh
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2012, 08:25:52 AM »

I dare say Dr lubeman will come up with a theory about the missing stallion and the domineering mare

I would go far as to say, lubesaman has conducted practical experiments to back up his theories, B-B-C.
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2012, 09:29:46 AM »

#1- Shouldn't be wrong to fuck anything of age.

That's fucking hilarious to me......... hahahahahah

What's legal age for a horse? 

What would legal dog age be? 2?

hahahahahahah  Grin

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!