Author Topic: Tips for pinning  (Read 3374 times)

PUERTOROCKS

• Getbig II
  • Get big or die tryin
Re: Tips for pinning
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2012, 02:33:08 PM »
about 2 days
Get big or die tryin!

madg

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2012, 03:57:57 PM »
outer part of glute can put loads oil,,i also like outer quads and medial delts

dustin

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2012, 04:39:27 PM »
Took me years and I've pinned traps and pecs. But now just glutes and quads for me.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2012, 08:07:28 PM »
Took me years and I've pinned traps and pecs. But now just glutes and quads for me.
You save delts for gh dustin??

Swlabr

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2012, 02:55:40 PM »
Glutes and quads for AAS, delts for GH. Working well so far.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2012, 03:07:52 PM »
have your girlfriend or wife pin your lats.  Best injection spot on the body if you have enough muscle (which anyone using steroids should have).

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2012, 04:13:38 PM »
Glutes and quads for AAS, delts for GH. Working well so far.
That's an educated pupil right there!!  ;)

Jaaysheaa

• Getbig II
  • i wipe my own ass
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2012, 07:07:06 PM »
have your girlfriend or wife pin your lats.  Best injection spot on the body if you have enough muscle (which anyone using steroids should have).

Heard lats were pretty painful. True?

dustin

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2012, 08:12:07 PM »
You save delts for gh dustin??

I don't like rockin' the 4th deltoid head. No more AAS in shoulders. I don't like it, but it sure is easy to pin.

I can't afford GH either. Just bought a house and I'm paying my wife's way through university, but maybe soon. I do like GH and peptides in the delts, but only before bed because I like deep injections. I noticed someone mentioning lats too and I can hit that, just not with a 1.5" pin. There's a lot of nerves and rough connective tissue just after the 1" mark so I stick with glutes and quads. Can't go wrong there.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2012, 12:04:08 AM »
Heard lats were pretty painful. True?
not at all.  I regularly put 3cc's in each one.  I can honestly say it is the least painful place to inject for me, and the veins are easy to avoid in that area for most people.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2012, 03:15:58 AM »
quads,calfs,lats = structural issues from scar tissue formation altering the way joints work. muscles get shortened from the scarring and pull the joints off track

delts/bis/tris = nerve damage leading to weakness and eventual size loss if you keep hitting them. Retarded synthol-esque lumps of scar tissue if you insist on putting too much irritant high BA or unclean UG gear in there. bi's and tris are suscptible to tears if you u train when freshly injected and irritated.

glutes = major hip dysfunction from scarring the glutes/piriformins affecting hip tracking and eventually causing labrum tears or chronic pain around the hip area. if really unlucky you can sever some important nerves that do cool stuff like walking, flexing,etc and end up sciatica or a mass of scar tissue on the piriformis

all that can be avoided by only using HG gear and pinninng .5ml deep subQ instead of in the muscle

LOL!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2012, 08:04:06 AM »
I don't like rockin' the 4th deltoid head. No more AAS in shoulders. I don't like it, but it sure is easy to pin.

I can't afford GH either. Just bought a house and I'm paying my wife's way through university, but maybe soon. I do like GH and peptides in the delts, but only before bed because I like deep injections. I noticed someone mentioning lats too and I can hit that, just not with a 1.5" pin. There's a lot of nerves and rough connective tissue just after the 1" mark so I stick with glutes and quads. Can't go wrong there.
Gotcha.  Congrats on the new house brotha!!

dustin

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2012, 01:35:10 PM »
Gotcha.  Congrats on the new house brotha!!

Thanks, man. When my wife is done school I'm stealing all her dough and stocking the fridge with GH. 8)

allornothing86

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2012, 08:35:49 PM »
What length of pin you guys prefer for the glutes. My buddy just pinned me( first time ever!! Lol) and it was a 20 Gauge 1". Thanks.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2012, 09:01:56 PM »
Do you guys aspirate before injecting GH into your delts?

I have never pinned delts yet, but want to try with gh first to see how it feels..

thnaks.
g2g

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2012, 09:06:58 AM »
Do you guys aspirate before injecting GH into your delts?

I have never pinned delts yet, but want to try with gh first to see how it feels..

thnaks.

NOOOOOOOOO

don't aspirate with Slin pins.  Fact is they are too short.  But aspirating with a slin pin will actually cause welts and possible absesses because they don't go deep enough.  Google it.

Remember, slin pins are used by slin users who just jab and inject slin for diabetes.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2012, 09:33:22 AM »
NOOOOOOOOO

don't aspirate with Slin pins.  Fact is they are too short.  But aspirating with a slin pin will actually cause welts and possible absesses because they don't go deep enough.  Google it.

Remember, slin pins are used by slin users who just jab and inject slin for diabetes.

Yes, but I will be hitting a muscle even if it's short I still hit the muscle, or you are saying that it will not go deep enaugh to hit a vein, actually even if I hit a vein I guess with HGH it's not a big deal lol
g2g