Author Topic: masteron ace to tren ace ratio question...  (Read 22276 times)

evser

• Getbig II
Re: masteron ace to tren ace ratio question...
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2012, 04:48:59 AM »
I don't really get prostate sides from mast, but within the first week of anadrol or superdrol i feel like I got a golf club slammed right between my legs

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2012, 05:18:38 AM »
I KNO IF U UP THE DOSE OF TREN OR ORALS BY 100-150 THE DIFFERENCE IS HUGE BUT WITH SOMETHIN LIKE TEST NOT SO MUCH.

WHAT BOUT MASTERON?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

whitewidow

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2012, 07:06:45 AM »
The title says masteron acetate? I think you are talking about masteron propionate. i would run it 100/100. but it is highly androgenic just like tren. I swear you can really see the magic of masteron when you hit 6% and or lower then it is just a amazing compound you get striations everywhere. off the hook vascularity, veins show up in places you have never had them show up before, same with the striations. great drug to get your glutes striated-no homo. Masteron will also keep you very strong when dieting real hard. alot of people lose alot of strength whyen dieting but if you are running masteron you do not lose strength gains at all! It makes your delts pop. it makes you rock hard. very under-rated compound! and that is because the people who use it are just not lean enough guy who are 15-20% will not get the same response as a guy who is 6% or less. I would run it maybe for 4 weeks up until your competition but tren and masteron are just 2 extremely potent androgenic steroids!

I would not use either of them for longer 4 weeks out from your competition then stop using them for awhile. masteron and tren are just to androgenic to be running for months! I think it is just best to us them for the last four weeks leading up to your show, win your show and drop them both and take a break. save the rest for the summer months. running tren and masteron being as andrognic as they are and running 1-1 ratio 100mg of each a day will get to be harsh on your body. those 2 compounds are secret weapon drugs! I guess you could run the tren for the last 6 weeks leading up to your show and the masteron the last 4 weeks combined with the tren, but I wouldn't stack both tren and masteron daily at 100/100 for more than 4 weeks that is all it should take to get super ripped for a show. or just to look good for the summer. HGH you can run all year but watch out for those highly androgenic compounds like tren and masteron. you will get addicted to that look. be careful at very most run them for 6 weeks at a 100/100 ratio. but I highly suggest just 4 weeks. but the 1-1 ratio is correct. I wouldn't go 100mg tren-50mg masteron go 100mg-100mg. I am not you so you do what you want. but just be careful.one life/one body  

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2012, 08:14:55 AM »
Kind of an ingnorant question but how do you tell if you have prostate sides? Does it became painful and swollen in that area?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2012, 08:17:21 AM »
The title says masteron acetate? I think you are talking about masteron propionate. i would run it 100/100. but it is highly androgenic just like tren. I swear you can really see the magic of masteron when you hit 6% and or lower then it is just a amazing compound you get striations everywhere. off the hook vascularity, veins show up in places you have never had them show up before, same with the striations. great drug to get your glutes striated-no homo. Masteron will also keep you very strong when dieting real hard. alot of people lose alot of strength whyen dieting but if you are running masteron you do not lose strength gains at all! It makes your delts pop. it makes you rock hard. very under-rated compound! and that is because the people who use it are just not lean enough guy who are 15-20% will not get the same response as a guy who is 6% or less. I would run it maybe for 4 weeks up until your competition but tren and masteron are just 2 extremely potent androgenic steroids!

I would not use either of them for longer 4 weeks out from your competition then stop using them for awhile. masteron and tren are just to androgenic to be running for months! I think it is just best to us them for the last four weeks leading up to your show, win your show and drop them both and take a break. save the rest for the summer months. running tren and masteron being as andrognic as they are and running 1-1 ratio 100mg of each a day will get to be harsh on your body. those 2 compounds are secret weapon drugs! I guess you could run the tren for the last 6 weeks leading up to your show and the masteron the last 4 weeks combined with the tren, but I wouldn't stack both tren and masteron daily at 100/100 for more than 4 weeks that is all it should take to get super ripped for a show. or just to look good for the summer. HGH you can run all year but watch out for those highly androgenic compounds like tren and masteron. you will get addicted to that look. be careful at very most run them for 6 weeks at a 100/100 ratio. but I highly suggest just 4 weeks. but the 1-1 ratio is correct. I wouldn't go 100mg tren-50mg masteron go 100mg-100mg. I am not you so you do what you want. but just be careful.one life/one body  

Masteron with test really isn't harsh. I ran it for 3-4 months at a time without a break. Not super high doses but I didn't get any kind of sides at all except a little acne on my back.

I kind of use it in the place of tren I really can't stand tren. I did a nice recomp cycle last summer with test and masteron. Masteron doesn't burn fat but It seemed like it made it easier. My waist got a lot smaller.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2012, 08:33:09 AM »
Masteron with test really isn't harsh. I ran it for 3-4 months at a time without a break. Not super high doses but I didn't get any kind of sides at all except a little acne on my back.

I kind of use it in the place of tren I really can't stand tren. I did a nice recomp cycle last summer with test and masteron. Masteron doesn't burn fat but It seemed like it made it easier. My waist got a lot smaller.

Yes I am running it as my cruise dose with the anavar and so far it has been good! Still holding same weight but getting leaner!!  :)

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2012, 04:04:07 AM »
Kind of an ingnorant question but how do you tell if you have prostate sides? Does it became painful and swollen in that area?

takes longer to piss and when you do piss it hurts. plus you feel like you have to piss alot more than usual

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2012, 12:15:54 PM »
Yup had those sides on mast. Temporary as when i went off after my show the sides stopped. If you really want to run mast a long time get a script for something like floweze as it really does work.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2012, 12:29:50 PM »
takes longer to piss and when you do piss it hurts. plus you feel like you have to piss alot more than usual

I got this on masteron! I thought it was the tren, but right now im running tren and dont have those issues when i piss, only when i was taking mast.

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2012, 08:00:35 PM »

what sucks with that is that those can be the symptoms of pretty much every health related problem

;D

aaaaaaaaa fucking health, I'd love to be invincible

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2012, 05:28:15 PM »
Yeah, doesn't anyone else have this concern?

If it were not for that I'd probably run way more than just 50mg EOD. After this vial I'm dropping it and just going with tren and EQ. I'm going to pin 75mg of tren ace and 300mg of EQ EOD and a ml of test maybe once a week. After every vial of masteron I usually take a break. I keep my blood pressure at a safe level but I don't get blood work anymore (no point, I run low doses and it's always clean results) and my damn prostate is the one other thing that concerns me.

I love the old 50/50/50mg of test prop, tren ace and masteron. Just that little bit of masteron makes it feel like you're taking double the test and tren. At least double... feels fucking great and makes you look great too.

I love that blend but its 100/100/100