Author Topic: age to start first cycle ?  (Read 2094 times)

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
age to start first cycle ?
« on: January 23, 2012, 07:32:52 AM »
Im 18 at the moment and am pretty intrested in doing a cycle , i know alot of people say its too young but i think its easier to recover when you are younger.. do you tihnk i could do one and recover well ?

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
Re: age to start first cycle ?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 08:15:54 AM »
You definitely could but IMHO I would wait til you're 20 years old just to make sure your body is done growing, unless you're willing to take a risk. You would need to be really ready and have done your research first.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 10:11:46 AM »
Im 18 at the moment and am pretty intrested in doing a cycle , i know alot of people say its too young but i think its easier to recover when you are younger.. do you tihnk i could do one and recover well ?

18 is wayyy too young. i personally suggest over 25 years,and if you have had at least 2-3 years of training under your belt.

you will ee great results just working out because of your age, dont fuck it up by doing a cycle... leave the cycle for when you hit platues and need some help getting over the bumps, not at the age of 18 just because you feel like doing a cycle or your simply lazy and want an easy way

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 10:21:56 AM »
20 Start cycling and experimenting. At 21-22 cruise and blast with your fav compounds.
Boundary Breaker

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 10:34:22 AM »
wait 4-5 more years

Jaaysheaa

• Getbig II
  • i wipe my own ass
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 10:47:11 AM »

as long as you know what you're doing and are safe with it. go for it. it's gonna be your decision in the end so weigh out all the pros and cons first and decide if this is the path you want to go down. Best of luck to you

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 11:36:34 AM »
I started at 19, actually grew a few inches taller after I started using. If you know what your doing go for it bro

Jaaysheaa

• Getbig II
  • i wipe my own ass
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 11:57:19 AM »
I started at 19, actually grew a few inches taller after I started using. If you know what your doing go for it bro

Exactly!

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 11:58:27 AM »

I started at 26. Big mistake of my life.  :'(
Boundary Breaker

JUMPER

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 12:00:53 PM »
maybe try to wait a year or two , no rush. still young and everythings jivin

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 12:01:34 PM »
Liar Preist was on cadaver GH at 5 years old according to GH15.

JUMPER

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2012, 12:03:13 PM »
 ;D

chess315

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2012, 12:42:14 PM »
if anything 18 is prime age it doesnt matter do what you want.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2012, 01:14:45 PM »

you are more than old enough to start using anabolics at 18.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2012, 01:37:57 PM »
id have a couple of years training natty before you start, whatever age you are, max out your natural goals and actualy build a base...

but dont be put off by the dont start till your over 25 brigade, all the top bods were monsters before they hit 21

250ED

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2012, 02:29:52 PM »
As long as you have a good base and been training for a while your g2g make sure your eating and eating a lot see too many people in the age group forget to eat and wonder why they don't grow even on anabolics you should be eating like a horse can see a lot of good gains just by eating and training hard at your age idk why your body type is but at your age don't be afraid to eat dirty

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2012, 02:43:33 PM »
As long as you have a good base and been training for a while your g2g make sure your eating and eating a lot see too many people in the age group forget to eat and wonder why they don't grow even on anabolics you should be eating like a horse can see a lot of good gains just by eating and training hard at your age idk why your body type is but at your age don't be afraid to eat dirty

build a base, but don't get carried away or disillusioned. you can reach your natural peak quickly- as in with 2 years of solid, consistent training and diet. then when you get to or around your natural peak, you have the base and you can go on to AAS.

having said that, i know plenty of guys who went from toothpicks who had never touched a weight straight to tren, and they also blew up. none of them are impressive though. they could even be mistaken for a natural.

just build a descent base and then go all in.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2012, 03:02:14 PM »
just build a descent base and then go all in.
x2

Listen to this man, he knows what hes talking about!!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2012, 03:20:54 PM »
AFTER 2 OR 3 YEARS OF SERIOUS TRAINING WITH A PROPER DIET AND GETTING TO KNOW YOUR BODY. THEN JUST GO IN.IF YOU START LIFTING AT 16, THEN GO AHEAD AT 18. JUST KNOW YOUR INS AND OUTS, THEN JUMP INTO THE GEAR.

DONT WASTE TIME. ID TAKE BACK THE 1.5 YEARS PRIOR TO STARTING. I MADE MORE PROGRESS IN THOSE FIRST 10 WEEKS THAN I DID THOSE 1.5 YEARS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2012, 04:52:37 PM »
lol guys growth is not a problem, i am 6'2 LOL, been training for 2 years, but really just got to know how to do everything right in the last year, but im looking for a bit of a short cut... I mean i dont want to really wait a whole year to gain the mass i could in 3 months with some test lol...

Im a solid dude imo, my lifts are pretty strong so i wouldnt have problems with tendons with teh strength increase while on.. so basically i will recover fine ? so im going to cut to 10% or so and run 500 mg of test for 12 weeks this would be aight yea ?

chess315

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 05:06:18 PM »
the idea to start taking steroids is at the most as serious as the idea to drink,smoke or use pot all though they may not be the smartest thing to do its a choice. I myself don't believe steroids are that bad for you. A lot of the problems you see are with heavier guys and abusers even then you don't see many problems a 250lb guys is be at risk for heart problems if steroids made him 250 or not. Just take this into consideration steroids at most only add 20% more muscle mass really more closer to 15.

chess315

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2012, 05:08:27 PM »
I would give anything to be 18 again and start steroids then lol

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2012, 05:10:22 PM »
I would give anything to be 18 again and start steroids then lol

lol so many of you guys say this lol, is this serious or just another getbig.com type joke lol ? every board aparet from this one hits you with the waitt till ur 25 thing lol

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2012, 05:37:11 PM »
the idea to start taking steroids is at the most as serious as the idea to drink,smoke or use pot all though they may not be the smartest thing to do its a choice. I myself don't believe steroids are that bad for you. A lot of the problems you see are with heavier guys and abusers even then you don't see many problems a 250lb guys is be at risk for heart problems if steroids made him 250 or not. Just take this into consideration steroids at most only add 20% more muscle mass really more closer to 15.

yea i know what you mean lol.. so many of the guys my age get drunk and do drugs ect lol.. i may have one drink when i hit the club so give me a buzz lol but i never go over 2 lol.. so i sit here thinking what is some synthetic test going to do to me thats so bad lol ? i mean we all have it but ill take 5 times more than i have for some 14 or so weeks lol...im not looking to be some mass monster lol, i would cut down to like 190 @ 10% bf and then be happy if i could get to 200 at the same body fat lol.. this would take me a whole year or more.. but i could do it in like 3 months lol... and then start to blast and cruise when i am older and start using stuff like tren lol.. and i am pretty surei could maintain this as for 6'2 guys 210 is usually the limit at 10% bf lol

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2012, 06:10:07 PM »
dude just do your research and go for it.