Author Topic: Muscle intimidation  (Read 5275 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: Muscle intimidation
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2012, 05:24:07 AM »
...is the name of my game. I have spent countless hours pounding out bench presses, miletery presses, lat pull downs, barbell curls...all heavy as fuck. So now when some 150 lb weakling wants to have a road rage episode and step out of the car he realizes his mistake when I jump out onto the pavement and peel my shirt off. They always dive back in their car and panic as they fumble with the keys. Yes, I have a martial arts back ground. But what really makes them run for cover is when I "peel". What's up?

I'd beat your punk ass into oblivion.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2012, 05:34:28 AM »
oh brother, now "the trainer" chimes in...

let's get "bodybuilder lex reeves" in here and make it a threesome
:D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2012, 06:02:52 AM »
Speaking of 'road rage' and 'punk asses' some years back I was with a friend of mine in his ride and he pulled out in front of some black dude which pissed the black dude off. So at the intersection where we were stopped for a red light the black dude pulled up alongside us and shouted to my friend 'suck ma big black dick, punkass!' to which my friend replied 'fuck you, you fucking ni66er' so a few words were exchanged, but no fists were thrown. This friend of mine was on a test cycle at the time, and drank a 12 pack of brews on a nightly basis, smoked weed regularly, and worked as a bouncer at some 2-bit strip club. Maybe you know him, YAGR?

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2012, 06:07:48 AM »
I wouldn't no him.  Don't hang out with alcoholics.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2012, 06:23:23 AM »
lol  ;D

i once copped myself walking with a bad case of ils  :-X

Hahahaha yes! the legendary ILS  ;D

Especially effective straight after wide grip pull ups!