Author Topic: Keanu Reeves is reprising his role set for release in 2013  (Read 1597 times)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Keanu Reeves is reprising his role set for release in 2013
« on: August 07, 2011, 03:08:00 AM »

The Sequel to.....

Anybody think this will be an Academy Award nomination?   ::)

In my opinion the first one sucked in 1989 and Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey from 1991 was worse.  I predict a box office release for 2 weeks then straight to DVD.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: Keanu Reeves is reprising his role set for release in 2013
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 04:40:03 PM »

The Sequel to.....

Anybody think this will be an Academy Award nomination?   ::)

In my opinion the first one sucked in 1989 and Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey from 1991 was worse.  I predict a box office release for 2 weeks then straight to DVD.

I enjoyed the first movie but I fully agree with everything else you say here.  Party on, dudes!
~

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 11:47:49 AM »
Love the OG... The bogus adventure was shit.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 12:04:07 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/other_news/news/?a=65658

Keanu Reeves reveals new details about Bill and Ted 3

We've seen Bill and Ted travel through time and meet the Grim Reaper, and now for the second sequel we learn that the series is taking the next logical step: alternate futures.

Keanu Reeves, who starred as Ted in both Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, has revealed in an interview what we can expect from the San Dimas duo's next trip and apparently it has to deal with them trying to figure out where things all went wrong and finding a way to make them right.

"One of the plot points is that these two people have been crushed by the responsibility of having to write the greatest song ever written and to change the world, and they haven't done it," Reeves recently told GQ. "So everybody is kind of like: 'Where is the song?; The guys have just drifted off into esoterica and lost their rock." In order to try and fulfill their destiny and become the greatest musicians of all time as the rock band Wyld Stallyns, Bill and Ted travel into the future to find out what happens and run into multiple possible future versions of themselves. "One future 'us' refuses to tell us, and another future 'us' blames us for their lives because we didn't write the song, so they're living this terrible life," the star said. "In one version we're in jail; in another we're at some kind of highway motel and they hate us."

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 12:25:16 PM »
don't these films have somewhat of a cult following? i never really liked them to be honest but i imagine it'll do pretty well with all the fat, balding, middle aged duffers wanting to swim in some teenage nostalgia