Author Topic: So it's friday what's everyone doing tonight  (Read 8614 times)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
Re: So it's friday what's everyone doing tonight
« Reply #100 on: February 17, 2012, 12:39:35 PM »
nothing today.
tomorrow hit some chest and bis and maybe date one of my gfs.

sunday, hit legs and have dinner with the brahs.
Boundary Breaker

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: February 17, 2012, 12:50:18 PM »
Hangin' out with my giiiiiirrrlllfriends in the pantry.....smells like old shit and a bit of decomposition, but what the fuck.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: February 17, 2012, 01:53:45 PM »
Just finished legs and then I washed my car. Tonight I'm doing laundry. What did you expect? I'm old.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: February 17, 2012, 01:56:32 PM »
supporting my friend who is a writer, going to his reading, then probably making a few phone calls after that to see where the night will lead

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #104 on: February 17, 2012, 01:56:55 PM »
Giving a training seminar at a high school.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #105 on: February 17, 2012, 01:57:34 PM »
nothing today.
tomorrow hit some chest and bis and maybe date one of my gfs.

sunday, hit legs and have dinner with the brahs.

oh and i shaved my head and bough a wholly hat for 5 bucks.
Boundary Breaker

Cashfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: February 17, 2012, 02:39:42 PM »
Just finished my 3 martini lunch at the country club, on my way to perform an experimental brain transplant later this afternoon.  This evening I will set world records in the Squat, Deadlift and Bench prior to my heavy working sets.  Later this evening I will pity fuck Salma Hayek in order to get that bitch to quit texting me.  All in all it's a pretty quiet, low key friday for me.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #107 on: February 17, 2012, 02:44:47 PM »
Writing my memoirs...

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #108 on: February 17, 2012, 04:12:12 PM »
about to hop on I 95 to Miami baby. Chill have some drinks....

Saturday, catch a flight to New Orleans with the wife and get this Mardi Gras Party started BITCHES!!!!!!

I'll try to take some pics if i'm not too drunk (no pics of my wife ass che..LOL I know I still owe you bruh bruh!  ;) ;))

Sunday thru tuesday night..everybody with me drunk as FUHHHK!!!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #109 on: February 17, 2012, 08:11:23 PM »
Trained delts and tris earlier. Now getting ready for a weekend trip with my wife and some of our friends.
T

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #110 on: February 17, 2012, 08:14:25 PM »
Just got done hitting chest and bis. Great fucken workout. Had the whole gym to myself no one in there because it was so late. Got plent of posing in with no shirt  ;D

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #111 on: February 17, 2012, 08:16:47 PM »
I'm sitting here in front of the computer teary eyed right now here on Friday night at 8:13PM.  I have no idea what it takes to get with a woman.  I've read, listened and watched everything there is but I don't even know how to start.  My pulse rate is high.  I went to the gym this afternoon did chest, triceps and cardio.  I'm planning on going to the gym to do more cardio.  That's my Friday night.  :'(

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #112 on: February 17, 2012, 08:19:06 PM »
I'm sitting here in front of the computer teary eyed right now here on Friday night at 8:13PM.  I have no idea what it takes to get with a woman.  I've read, listened and watched everything there is but I don't even know how to start.  My pulse rate is high.  I went to the gym this afternoon did chest, triceps and cardio.  I'm planning on going to the gym to do more cardio.  That's my Friday night.  :'(

I hope your not serious bro. Get on plenty of skanks man. Or hit up the local singles bar get dressed up nice.

Cashfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: February 17, 2012, 08:23:03 PM »
Lower the estrogen bro.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: February 17, 2012, 08:50:03 PM »
Just got done with my shoulder and traps workout....gonna change and go get some prime rib and baked potatoes with my girl.. ;)
Mr. AZ 2003

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #115 on: February 17, 2012, 08:56:44 PM »

This has yet to fail me. I can count several times when I talked to a girl, and she was flat out uninterested when I was pale bloated red on testo and anadrol and cheesecake diet and looked like a disgusting blaoted pig, and she's on my nuts few months down the road after I do the following.

- get a tan
- get a nice hair cut (keep it tight) short on sides...longer on top. The don draper works well if you have black or dark brown hair you look sophisticated and serious.
-  get a girl to clean up the eyebrows a bit that the testoserone grew into bushes (dont wax them god damnet, just make her clean them up). remember, as s long as a girl has her hand on the tweezers and not you, it is not gay. :D
- lower THE GOD DAMN TEST dose- it fucks your skin
- start eating some fish a few times a week- the omega 3 fatty acids will help heal your skin the damage the androgens have done
- keto diet/ or less than 100 grams of carbs- it will get your jawline chiseled in a matter of weeks
- red shirt when you go out- women are drawn to the color red as it shows dominance and high social status.

don't know about you but it always worked for me, try the above you got nothing to loose.
l

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #116 on: February 17, 2012, 09:01:32 PM »
Bought a new Les Paul this evening so I'm shredding all night.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #117 on: February 17, 2012, 09:02:34 PM »
This has yet to fail me. I can count several times when I talked to a girl, and she was flat out uninterested when I was pale bloated red on testo and anadrol and cheesecake diet and looked like a disgusting blaoted pig, and she's on my nuts few months down the road after I do the following.

- get a tan
- get a nice hair cut (keep it tight) short on sides...longer on top. The don draper works well if you have black or dark brown hair you look sophisticated and serious.
-  get a girl to clean up the eyebrows a bit that the testoserone grew into bushes (dont wax them god damnet, just make her clean them up). remember, as s long as a girl has her hand on the tweezers and not you, it is not gay. :D
- lower THE GOD DAMN TEST dose- it fucks your skin
- start eating some fish a few times a week- the omega 3 fatty acids will help heal your skin the damage the androgens have done
- keto diet/ or less than 100 grams of carbs- it will get your jawline chiseled in a matter of weeks
- red shirt when you go out- women are drawn to the color red as it shows dominance and high social status.

don't know about you but it always worked for me, try the above you got nothing to loose.

Hmmm redshirt

Checking closet