Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 29, 2014, 01:59:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Convincing sexy girls to fuck a huge cock? Methods?  (Read 5849 times)
A Professional
Getbig IV

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2012, 09:58:18 PM »

To the majority of men, having average to smallish cock is not desirable. And in most cases, this is right thinking. But admittedly I get jealous everytime I ask my girl to give up the ass and she refuses because my endowment is, quote "huge". Her words. I encounter this time and time again. And again I feel jealous to the point of lashing out, knowing that other men have had the pleasure of this 'holiest of holies', but I, the main squeeze, am time after time deprived. The last one caused the end to the relationship when I slapped over hard over something that in hindsight was trivial. Looking back, I know the underlying reason is she didn't give up the ass. The pussy will cum and squirt all day, but I need advice on how to get them to give it up. Especially now that I am seeing the most beautiful young blonde, with big eyes and big tits.  Grin
Report to moderator   Logged
QuakerOats
Time Out
Getbig V

bring amberlamps!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 10:21:47 PM »

wow, another anonymous internet poster with a huge schlong, how original. Roll Eyes
A Professional
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 10:30:31 PM »

wow, another anonymous internet poster with a huge schlong, how original. Roll Eyes

Only serious responses from men with huge ones please.  Roll Eyes
She is coming over tomorrow night.
QuakerOats
Time Out
Getbig V

bring amberlamps!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 10:54:39 PM »

Only serious responses from men with huge ones please.  Roll Eyes
She is coming over tomorrow night.
here's a site for you, thank me later

www.lpsg.org
outby43
Getbig IV

Libertarians 2016

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 11:02:25 PM »

Out of all the girls shoving 2 liter soda bottles up their ass you can't find at least one to take you on?  Post an ad on craigslist.
QuakerOats
Time Out
Getbig V

bring amberlamps!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 11:05:08 PM »

Out of all the girls shoving 2 liter soda bottles up their ass you can't find at least one to take you on?  Post an ad on craigslist.
lol

www.naughtyalysha.com

can you imagine random guys she hooks up with, "hey baby, am i the biggest guy youve been with? oh yeah honey, youre HUUUGGGEE!!" while rolling her eyes and yawning the whole time. Grin
A Professional
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 11:36:14 PM »

My friend... I am straight.
outby43
Getbig IV

Libertarians 2016

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2012, 11:39:55 PM »

lol

www.naughtyalysha.com

can you imagine random guys she hooks up with, "hey baby, am i the biggest guy youve been with? oh yeah honey, youre HUUUGGGEE!!" while rolling her eyes and yawning the whole time. Grin

I wouldn't even attempt to fuck that skank.
Internet Tough Guy
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 02:31:58 AM »

To the majority of men, having average to smallish cock is not desirable. And in most cases, this is right thinking. But admittedly I get jealous everytime I ask my girl to give up the ass and she refuses because my endowment is, quote "huge". Her words. I encounter this time and time again. And again I feel jealous to the point of lashing out, knowing that other men have had the pleasure of this 'holiest of holies', but I, the main squeeze, am time after time deprived. The last one caused the end to the relationship when I slapped over hard over something that in hindsight was trivial. Looking back, I know the underlying reason is she didn't give up the ass. The pussy will cum and squirt all day, but I need advice on how to get them to give it up. Especially now that I am seeing the most beautiful young blonde, with big eyes and big tits.  Grin

Maybe if you got a fucking job.
A Professional
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 10:05:14 PM »

Maybe if you got a fucking job.

I have a full time job.

And btw, the blonde, my new secretary, invited me to her apartment while her parents were on vacation. To give you a picture:
19, natural light blonde hair, big blue eyes, petite, nice tits, ass. A 10.
I didn't get the ass, but she worshipped my cock for an hour. I still see those pretty eyes looking up at me, wrapping her lips around the tip of the head,
until she said innocently, "I kind of what you to come on my face" as she stroked it. So I baptised her with a thick load all over her nose.
When I told her I wanted her to give up the ass, she says, "have you ever like... torn someone's asshole with that???"

But she seemed open to trying.
I see her again tomorrow.
purenaturalstrength
Time Out
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 11:56:31 PM »

several women told me a large banana is the ideal penis size

and like in that movie "city of god" it is shown that typical housewives use large bananas as dildos
QuakerOats
Time Out
Getbig V

bring amberlamps!!!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2012, 11:06:34 AM »

I have a full time job.

And btw, the blonde, my new secretary, invited me to her apartment while her parents were on vacation. To give you a picture:
19, natural light blonde hair, big blue eyes, petite, nice tits, ass. A 10.
I didn't get the ass, but she worshipped my cock for an hour. I still see those pretty eyes looking up at me, wrapping her lips around the tip of the head,
until she said innocently, "I kind of what you to come on my face" as she stroked it. So I baptised her with a thick load all over her nose.
When I told her I wanted her to give up the ass, she says, "have you ever like... torn someone's asshole with that???"

But she seemed open to trying.
I see her again tomorrow.
what did it say on the next page of Penthouse Forum?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!