Author Topic: Finding Bigfoot?  (Read 35499 times)

Ron Jeremy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Finding Bigfoot?
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2014, 12:09:56 PM »
There would have to be a population of , in my opinion, around 30 individuals for a species to exist and not continually interbreed. The most realistic show I have seen was about the Russian Bigfoot. They studied some hair they found and it was an unknown species of a cross between a Brown and Polar Bear similar to a subspecies thought to be extinct for thousands of years. Think it was on H2.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2014, 10:33:02 AM »
I watch it. Love Bobo, seems like a real cool guy.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2014, 11:21:15 AM »
Can't really get into a show where you already know they failed or you would be seeing it on the national news 24/7

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2015, 08:55:54 AM »
They found him a long time ago... I know this because I saw him in a Six Million Dollar man episode in 1975  ;D

If someone actually did find him, they wouldn't have a tv show.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2015, 03:03:49 AM »
i don't think bigfoot has been proven fake, I think there are fakes that have been admitted or revealed as fake.  People love faking shit but that doesn't mean it's not real.  I think it's possible Bigfoot is real.

And that is where you prove that your IQ is inadequate to understand the matter. If I say that I have seen Unicorns running wild at the forest of Lapland, is it automatically a fact until somebody proves I am lying? No, it is just another way around. Who make the claim, he has obligation to prove his claim to be a fact. Has these bigfoot fanatics be able to prove anything? No, they hasn't. After all these years all they have is some fake photos and videos, and fake footprints. How it is even possible? After all these years they have 0 DNA evidence, not even a stool of the bigfoot, not single drop of urine. They have nothing but the fairytale, and now some freaking idiots have make a TV show out from it.

So how to explain all those "findings" and visual observations? Do you know what the "ghillie suit" is? Do you know what the "poacher" is? What we get when we calculate: Ghillie suit + poucher + forest = ?
What it will look like if you see a guy walking in the forest in this kind of suit trying to hide from seeing?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2015, 04:21:50 AM »
Can't really get into a show where you already know they failed or you would be seeing it on the national news 24/7

Agreed but it is fun to learn about big foot behavior etc. yeah no point if you tune in just to see if they find one.

mollera391

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2023, 05:51:50 AM »
Me and my team at https://order-essay.org/ we believe that the bigfoot doesn't exist and the show is fake, otherwise we would have found him a long time ago.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2023, 06:20:09 AM »
Me and my team at https://order-essay.org/ we believe that the bigfoot doesn't exist and the show is fake, otherwise we would have found him a long time ago.

Welcome to thunderdome...