Author Topic: 2g of deca a week  (Read 9519 times)

Stavios

Re: 2g of deca a week
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2012, 07:53:36 PM »
2g of deca per week with dbol = chris farley face with veiny arms  8)

PROPS for having the balls to do this lol... i couldn't... i'm in love with tren and the veiny hard look now... im gonna force myself to go off tren for 6 weeks in march-april and just run some test prop and anadrol/halo for that time, and then after 6 weeks right back on tren at 1cc ED again for a few months :)

I'll tell you what, I love tren also, but I am SICK and tired of the fucking tren cough and it's getting worst at every injection and I need to take a break from that feeling  ;D

FUCK tren cough

8)

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2012, 08:20:54 PM »
I hear you on that. Everytime I shoot it, I get the metallic taste in my mouth and then the harsh feeling in my throat, then the feeling where you can't breathe and almost wanna throw up. But a couple mins later im good to go  ;D ... lol... bodybuildings fuckkkked up

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2012, 08:57:25 PM »
Haha!! That sounds crazy bro!!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2012, 08:59:02 PM »
I have a fat baby face even dieted down so I don't give a shit about having an off-season moon face ;D
LOL

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2012, 10:27:35 PM »

I'll tell you what, I love tren also, but I am SICK and tired of the fucking tren cough and it's getting worst at every injection and I need to take a break from that feeling  ;D

FUCK tren cough

8)

dude i WISH I could say i feel you. I have not once in my life gotten tren cough, and I have been shooting only the best for a while now (currently THE top chef, and before only top of the line gear).

I guess I'm just lucky? is there any other explanation for this?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2012, 11:13:40 PM »
I am luckyer than you,no tren cough and i sleep like a cow  8) only side is i awake in sweats,but no problems about that.My gf says i am hotter than the radiator  :D Oh and i am a walking jackass.Not that i care about,long live the honeybadger  8)
GETBIG!

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2012, 02:46:33 AM »

FUCK tren cough

8)

never happened to me yet... *knocks on wood*  ;D

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2012, 07:31:23 AM »
dude i WISH I could say i feel you. I have not once in my life gotten tren cough, and I have been shooting only the best for a while now (currently THE top chef, and before only top of the line gear).

I guess I'm just lucky? is there any other explanation for this?
Same here brotha, never gotten it  ;D

Just proves again, everyone's different and reacts different to hormones

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2012, 10:57:26 AM »
Same here brotha, never gotten it  ;D

Just proves again, everyone's different and reacts different to hormones

i think some people just have more nerves or whatever in the common places we inject in. I have never hit anything funny in my life, except for the time I had a gusher.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2012, 01:15:35 PM »
i think some people just have more nerves or whatever in the common places we inject in. I have never hit anything funny in my life, except for the time I had a gusher.
lol, yeah I had that happen in my quad one time... but that's the only time it happened- thank god lol